Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf is crazy literally

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My chick is hot as hell but an unstable person. Rude, narcissistic, stresses me out, has shown no signs of being a reliable potential mother of my kids. I know there are better women out there for me but part of me feels like its so hard to lock down a hot woman these days I might not have it happen again. I like the status of being seen with a beautiful woman as well. Sometimes I wonder if it was luck I got a chick that hot.

Can anyone else relate? I'm just very shallow with looks

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My chick is hot as hell but an unstable person. Rude, narcissistic, stresses me out, has shown no signs of being a reliable potential mother of my kids. I know there are better women out there for me but part of me feels like its so hard to lock down a hot woman these days I might not have it happen again. I like the status of being seen with a beautiful woman as well. Sometimes I wonder if it was luck I got a chick that hot.

Can anyone else relate? I'm just very shallow with looks
Bro. It's no good to be seen with a beautiful woman that treats you like your beneath her.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so black and white..The sex is amazing and I know she's loyal. Most hot chicks suck in bed and loyalty is hard to find so i stick around. Those two qualities are what have kept me around.

The things I don't like- she has an anger problem, she's selfish,she's gotten violent before,my family doesn't like her, she hasn't shown me any qualities that she can be a potential mom some day.

I figure I could find a hot chick with a better personality but it's really hard to walk away from a hot chick that's commited to you so I settle

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so black and white..The sex is amazing and I know she's loyal. Most hot chicks suck in bed and loyalty is hard to find so i stick around. Those two qualities are what have kept me around.

The things I don't like- she has an anger problem, she's selfish,she's gotten violent before,my family doesn't like her, she hasn't shown me any qualities that she can be a potential mom some day.

I figure I could find a hot chick with a better personality but it's really hard to walk away from a hot chick that's commited to you so I settle
It's not so black and white to YOU because you're caught up in her spell. It's clear as day to everyone reading this thread that you need to eject from her or suffer the consequences down the road.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol shes not loyal bro

how do you know shes loyal? do you watch her 247?

she has all this other fked up chit she does, but u think shes yours and super loyal to you?

brb gets violent on you
brb selfish as fuk

but ohhhhh noooooooooo she would neverrrrr suck another dink while with you because shes loyal!! even though apparently shes hot as fire like you said...that means she has taken double digit number of dinks before you, and she will continue to after shes done with you.

shes playing you like a fukkin fiddle bro.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds also like ur desperate af and have ur priorities fukked up.
I'm a realist. What are the odds of a guy finding a 9 that is totalty into them and loyal?
lol shes not loyal bro

how do you know shes loyal? do you watch her 247?

she has all this other fked up chit she does, but u think shes yours and super loyal to you?

brb gets violent on you
brb selfish as fuk

but ohhhhh noooooooooo she would neverrrrr suck another dink while with you because shes loyal!! even though apparently shes hot as fire like you said...that means she has taken double digit number of dinks before you, and she will continue to after shes done with you.

shes playing you like a fukkin fiddle bro.
- I live with her
- I know where she works and everyone she works with
- I know exactly where she is 24/7.
- I've gone through her phone when she's sleeping many times and never found anything.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@captain55... loyal HB9, sex on tap, etc. you still seem unhappy overall with her based off your OP:
My chick is hot as hell but an unstable person. Rude, narcissistic, stresses me out, has shown no signs of being a reliable potential mother of my kids.
The question to ask yourself is it worth it sticking around and having to put up with her behavior? The drama would wear any man down. It's like chronic stress, it becomes taxing on your mental, emotional, and physical health over time.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@captain55... loyal HB9, sex on tap, etc. you still seem unhappy overall with her based off your OP:
Yes. The only things she brings to the table are sex and she's a loyal chick. She gets violent and crazy when she drinks, she pushed her friends and family all away, she doesn't conduct herself like a woman in public when she drinks she gets super loud and rude, shes very selfish and inconsiderate when it comes to people's plans. .

I don't really put much effort into the relationship anymore I don't wine and dine her either....I call her when I want to **** her and do just enough to get the sex I want, but mentally I'm checked out. I would however like for that love I used to have for her to come back.

I'm physically attracted to her, but her personality makes it impossible to really put my heart into it. There is just something about selfishness that turns me off. I bang her and try to avoid doing couple like things either her becusee she's just an *******. Problem is the sex is good

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. The only things she brings to the table are sex and she's a loyal chick. She gets violent and crazy when she drinks, she pushed her friends and family all away, she doesn't conduct herself like a woman in public when she drinks she gets super loud and rude, shes very selfish and inconsiderate when it comes to people's plans. .

I don't really put much effort into the relationship anymore I don't wine and dine her either....I call her when I want to **** her and do just enough to get the sex I want, but mentally I'm checked out. I would however like for that love I used to have for her to come back.

I'm physically attracted to her, but her personality makes it impossible to really put my heart into it.
Not putting your heart into it is probably the only reason your still phvcking her. Don't change anything. If anything withdraw a little more to balance her B's behaviors.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should avoid dating girls like this, let alone start threads about them.
She brought me status, made me feel confident about myself, and was amazing in bed whenever I wanted. if I could find a beautiful loyal chick that was Actuallt a kind level
Headed person of course I would be happier

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a realist. What are the odds of a guy finding a 9 that is totalty into them and loyal?

- I live with her
- I know where she works and everyone she works with
- I know exactly where she is 24/7.
- I've gone through her phone when she's sleeping many times and never found anything.
been there done that. it means absolutely nothing.

a girl can blow a guy in a car in 5 minutes, then 5 minutes after that be kissing her boyfriend whos picking her up. its that quick that easy.

ive cheated, and anyone who has cheated knows how easy it is to hide it. not saying im proud of it but i know my **** when it comes to it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My chick is ... unstable, rude, narcissistic, stresses me out, has shown no signs of being a reliable potential mother of my kids (and) I know there are better women out there.

She is hot as hell, brought me status, made me feel confident about myself, and was amazing in bed whenever I wanted. if I could find a beautiful loyal chick that was actually a kind level-headed person of course I would be happier.
Are you sure you're not the crazy one, OP?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been there done that. it means absolutely nothing.

a girl can blow a guy in a car in 5 minutes, then 5 minutes after that be kissing her boyfriend whos picking her up. its that quick that easy.

ive cheated, and anyone who has cheated knows how easy it is to hide it. not saying im proud of it but i know my **** when it comes to it.
I mean it's possible but my gut says no. I've been with chicks that have cheated and always noticed s withdraw or change in their behavior/attraction to me and I haven't noticed anything. Obviously if I ever caught her in a lie I would be out but it's been a year and half and I haven't caught her yet so I see no reason to doubt it. You really never know... but if you assume every hot chick is going to cheat on you might as well not date. Moment I catch a girl lying to me I'm done tho

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I mean it's possible but my gut says no. I've been with chicks that have cheated and always noticed s withdraw or change in their behavior/attraction to me and I haven't noticed anything. Obviously if I ever caught her in a lie I would be out but it's been a year and half and I haven't caught her yet so I see no reason to doubt it. You really never know... but if you assume every hot chick is going to cheat on you might as well not date. Moment I catch a girl lying to me I'm done tho

theres a difference between dating a b1tch and living with one my dude. i think you are a little bit delusional currently. sociapathic b1tches like this could murder someone and in 5 minutes be all smiles. do what u do tho bro i can already see this chick is on one from a mile away and right now ur just thinking with ur dink, LIKE A RETARD. peace.

no offense to actual mentally retarded people. *for the SJWs on the site

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a difference between dating a b1tch and living with one my dude. i think you are a little bit delusional currently. sociapathic b1tches like this could murder someone and in 5 minutes be all smiles. do what u do tho bro i can already see this chick is on one from a mile away and right now ur just thinking with ur dink, LIKE A RETARD. peace.

no offense to actual mentally retarded people. *for the SJWs on the site
She already has gotten me into situations where the cops had to be called becusse she was getting so out of hand. She has even thrown chairs at me. She has punched people in the past and tried to fight her friends. When she drinks she wants to fight people.

I'm moving out next week and she's begging for me to stay. So I don't think she's cheating she's probably be able to get away with it easier now...but I think she could potentially get me into trouble which is why I'm going to try dating her while not living with her.

Never said I was gonna marry the girl but why do you say I'm dellusional? I'm thinking with my **** but I'm not delusional in thinking she's a good woman. There are tons of loyal women that aren't good wives or girlfriends...that's just one factor.

How do I give up the sex? That's the question.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Cap, let's look at this objectively.

You accept that she has no motherly qualities, she's rude, she has an anger problem, you've sneaked through her phone, she's stressing you out.

Is she crazy or are you?

You wonder if you'll ever find a woman as hot as her again who's apparently into you. Scarcity mentality is running deep.

You are already snooping through her phone, soon you'll find she's going to cheat on you and you'll feel devastated. Murphy's law.

A lot many times, women behave like dogs, if we are happy they are happy, if we are pissed they are pissed, if we act nervous, they'll act nervous.

They need an emotional rock to temper their own emotions not someone who can be emotionally rocked.

Don't be afraid to lose pvssy, or you'll lose it anyway, cut your losses and move on.