Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it pay to be moral in life

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like if you play it fair and moral in life then you'll end up becoming a loser. Of course if you over cross a certain point you can end up in jail or killed. However, we experienced this first hand when being a nice gentleman got us screwed over by women. We learned that women reciprocate better to certain types of guys better and just use the nice guys for when they are older. As a result, we ended up bitter men jerking off every night. Another good example is Donald Trump. This guy bragged about not paying taxes to get ahead with his business and had one of the most scandalous campaigns in presidential election history. Yet, this guy still won office when he was predicted to get smoked by Hillary(who cheated in the democratic primary to beat Bernie btw). In addition, entrepreneur Grant Cardone explained how winners borderline cheat to get ahead while losers play fair and constantly **** and whine about it. We all agree that life is not fair, so is it asinine to believe that the people that are doing well in life today got it through fair means?

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to add this: Yin and Yang:"The Chinese concept of "Yin" and "Yang" better describes this behavior. Yin means good and Yang means bad. According to this concept, everything in life should have a 50% Yin and 50 % Yang. Only then they are truly balanced. Either too much Yin or too much Yang will lead to an imbalance."

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No right answer to this. Sure there are people that put in the hard honest work to get to where they are at today, but I also know plenty of people (myself included) that have benefited from not playing by the rules.

Take a look at Richard Malouf if you don't know who that is lol just one example of it paying off but you have to weigh risk and reward and how likely it is that you'll be caught one day.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would like to add this: Yin and Yang:"The Chinese concept of "Yin" and "Yang" better describes this behavior. Yin means good and Yang means bad. According to this concept, everything in life should have a 50% Yin and 50 % Yang. Only then they are truly balanced. Either too much Yin or too much Yang will lead to an imbalance."
Yes, moderation in your life is the key you need. Be centered, but be prepared to go in either direction if the situation requires it.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You create your own morality. TRP really helped nail this in the coffin for me.

An easy way for you to accept this truth is to consider the fact that nobody truly gives a **** about you, so why should you be worried about other people's feelings?

As long as you are not breaking any laws, you shouldnt feel bad about pumping and dumping for example or ****ing another guys girl.

At the end of the day you decide whats right and wrong. It sounds crazy at first.

Just depends on how you rationalize it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it pays.

Did you ever rip anyone off? I have. I always paid them back. You know you did something wrong when it haunts you until you make it right. The times you hurt people will stay with you. Your life is a collection of (help minus hurt), be sure it is a positive balance (or see Purgatory). On two occasions the person died after I repaid them (once with weed, once with listening). I thank God I made things even first.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though question because we all would like to think we are "moral"...

Be the answer to the question is... No.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though question because we all would like to think we are "moral"...

Be the answer to the question is... No.
Yes it does. If you kill and rape you will suffer serious consequences. If you betray everyone who will help you out in life eventually you will be shut out.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like if you play it fair and moral in life then you'll end up becoming a loser. Of course if you over cross a certain point you can end up in jail or killed. However, we experienced this first hand when being a nice gentleman got us screwed over by women. We learned that women reciprocate better to certain types of guys better and just use the nice guys for when they are older. As a result, we ended up bitter men jerking off every night. Another good example is Donald Trump. This guy bragged about not paying taxes to get ahead with his business and had one of the most scandalous campaigns in presidential election history. Yet, this guy still won office when he was predicted to get smoked by Hillary(who cheated in the democratic primary to beat Bernie btw). In addition, entrepreneur Grant Cardone explained how winners borderline cheat to get ahead while losers play fair and constantly **** and whine about it. We all agree that life is not fair, so is it asinine to believe that the people that are doing well in life today got it through fair means?
It absolutely pays off to be moral. You will live with higher standards than people around you; others will notice inevitably and gain respect for you. It's all about being moral when no one is looking though, that gets you the points and respect with yourself. It's about respecting yourself and developing your character; it's not about doing things to get praise from others.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I often wonder whether each of us has an entourage of spirits of our ancestors following us around. In that case, to genuinely do a person wrong would invite another person to be haunted.

Likewise, sometimes their lineage wants us to be part of their family and they bless us and guide us.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the movie Field of Dreams for some reason. Ray builds the field, and gets mad because Terrence Mann is invited out with the players but not him. So he asks "What's in it for me?".
And Shoeless Joe says "Is that why you did this, Ray? For you?".

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Life is not about being moral or not. Its about being smart.

Even with women... its not about being an a*shole.. its about being smart enough to care about yourself FIRST and not give women all your power and attention.

Losers compromise themselves for other people. Winners just try to win without worrying about who approves or who likes them.

I didn't have any real enemies until I started making good MONEY. If you want everyone to like you, then you'll end up staying down and compromising yourself.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is not about being moral or not. Its about being smart.

Even with women... its not about being an a*shole.. its about being smart enough to care about yourself FIRST and not give women all your power and attention.

Losers compromise themselves for other people. Winners just try to win without worrying about who approves or who likes them.

I didn't have any real enemies until I started making good MONEY. If you want everyone to like you, then you'll end up staying down and compromising yourself.
So true

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you can win a few more games in life by being immoral than a moral person will. However, eventually your immoral ways bring you to an early/eventual demise. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. Study the 5 famous crime families(Gambino, Bonanno, Colombo, Genovese, and Lucchese.) Most of them eventually paid the price. You also have to live with the guilt. You are constantly paranoid and always looking behind your back.

My exwife still lives with the guilt of her immoral ways of cheating on me 9yrs later. She has gone to counseling to try and address it and it didn't work. Now she has developed other destructive habits to try and suppress her negative thoughts.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably depends on your moral compass and what you are okay with. I would say def more rewarding to work hard than breaking every rule.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to distinguish between "morals" and "weakness."

You have an opportunity to "cheat" somebody, and you get an emotional feeling that says it's not such a good idea.

You have an opportunity to get something good (approach a hottie, start a business, etc.) and you ALSO get a feeling that says it's not a good idea.

Distinguishing between those two feelings is difficult, and many tend to confuse the "uncertainty-not a good idea" feeling with the " immoral- not a good idea" feeling.

Also understand that morality is an INSTINCT that humans developed when we started interacting regularly with non-family members.

Humans that HAD this moral instinct (don't cheat people) tended to do better and OUT-reproduce those who didn't.

In our modern world it's very easy to cheat people and NEVER get caught.

It's a good idea to have your own set of rules to live by, rules you've put some thought into, and NOT any "instinctive" feelings which are easy to misinterpret.

This is very difficult, and few can do it for very long.

Especially when our societies are ruled by the most vicious and the most IMMORAL.

Ultimately you've got to live with yourself, AND the life you've created.

Deciding how to do this effectively (without being told) is what it means to be a man.

Ain't easy.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any of us men want to be evil. That's not what the question is asking. I'm not trying to put others in harms way. The point is just that you should not feel bad about performing actions that SOCIETY considers questionable. Time and time again we see celebrities being chastised for their actions. Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant. The media perceives them as demons. Why would they cheat when they have the trophy wife, the million dollar homes, the family image?

Because at the end of the day a man is gonna be a man. They have instincts and desires, and to not follow them and regret it is being dishonest to yourself.

Stop trying to appease others.