Remember Elliot Rodger

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a mentally unstable little kid; a victim of his biology, physiology and sociology. What's your point?

Reaction score
Yeah AFC extreme, seemed to be a bit on the spectrum or aspergers a bit. He looked like a half way decent looking guy his problem with women Was not physical I've seen uglier guys pull. Man if you ever hear your friend or a guy at the bar talking like that buy him a prostitute the life you save may be your own.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buy him a prostitute the life you save may be your own.
I've got this theory though that when people commit murder or suicide, it's almost always a case of insanity, if not always.

I've met plenty of disturbed people. But you really have to be unwell to do stuff like this, like seriously something medically wrong with you. His problem wasn't women or lack thereof. It was his mind.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I might be the "twisted one" of the forum lol, but I always look at this differently.

Instead of ONLY asking why didn't this guy do X, Y, Z, (which I do ask), I also ask how in the hell is it that no girl in that area wanted to date this guy? NO girl in that area wanted to invest some time with this guy who was decent looking with money.....but again.....Ray Ray and Pookie's thug/criminal a.ss get pvssy??

- Should you kill over pvssy? No.

- Should you die over pvssy? No.

But despite all of the mental illness stuff people keep throwing at Elliot and hey, he was mentally ill, but are you telling me that Ray Ray and Pookie aren't mentally ill?? It doesn't stop them from getting a.ss! They say Elliot was arrogant, so are you telling me Ray Ray and Pookie aren't arrogant?? They say Elliot was entitled, so are you telling me Ray Ray and Pookie aren't entitled?

Women routinely fvck arrogant, entitled, mentally ill, mentally unstable, CRAZY motherfvckers on a daily basis. So what was the issue with this arrogant, entitled, mentally ill, mentally unstable, CRAZY motherfvcker??

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what was the issue with this arrogant, entitled, mentally ill, mentally unstable, CRAZY motherfvcker??
Those characteristics can all manifest in innumerable different ways.

Reaction score
I've got this theory though that when people commit murder or suicide, it's almost always a case of insanity, if not always.

I've met plenty of disturbed people. But you really have to be unwell to do stuff like this, like seriously something medically wrong with you. His problem wasn't women or lack thereof. It was his mind.
Oh yeah most definitely but it seems to stem from women and his lack to control them from that video at least. Then because all the women liked other men he hates men now. And he probably never approached any women just as friends if anything so he never knew that some women would like him.
Now all of a sudden he hates everyone when he really hates himself but can't fess up to it and change himself and grow. Sad case and I'm sure there are 1000s of those guys on campus across the nation.

Reaction score
I might be the "twisted one" of the forum lol, but I always look at this differently.

Instead of ONLY asking why didn't this guy do X, Y, Z, (which I do ask), I also ask how in the hell is it that no girl in that area wanted to date this guy? NO girl in that area wanted to invest some time with this guy who was decent looking with money.....but again.....Ray Ray and Pookie's thug/criminal a.ss get pvssy??

- Should you kill over pvssy? No.

- Should you die over pvssy? No.

But despite all of the mental illness stuff people keep throwing at Elliot and hey, he was mentally ill, but are you telling me that Ray Ray and Pookie aren't mentally ill?? It doesn't stop them from getting a.ss! They say Elliot was arrogant, so are you telling me Ray Ray and Pookie aren't arrogant?? They say Elliot was entitled, so are you telling me Ray Ray and Pookie aren't entitled?

Women routinely fvck arrogant, entitled, mentally ill, mentally unstable, CRAZY motherfvckers on a daily basis. So what was the issue with this arrogant, entitled, mentally ill, mentally unstable, CRAZY motherfvcker??
Pookie and ray ray approach females on the daily not making videos up in the hills solo like ted kazinski. That's what makes the difference or at least part of it.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah most definitely but it seems to stem from women and his lack to control them from that video at least. Then because all the women liked other men he hates men now. And he probably never approached any women just as friends if anything so he never knew that some women would like him.
Now all of a sudden he hates everyone when he really hates himself but can't fess up to it and change himself and grow. Sad case and I'm sure there are 1000s of those guys on campus across the nation.
I remember reading or hearing some interview from one of his few friends a while after. The guy said that he was almost completely socially incapable generally, not just with women. Had like 2-3 male friends in his early adulthood, displayed weird behaviours, very strained family relationships etc. All indicators of potential psychosis.

A lot of guys have problems with women, but hardly any go around killing people.
A lot of guys go on murderous rampages, but they don't all have problems with women.

The guy clearly wasn't in a fit state to evaluate his own world view, let alone his place or value in it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Those characteristics can all manifest in innumerable different ways.
Oh I see. So one "crazy" is better than the other "crazy"? One "crazy" is sexy and the other "crazy" isn't sexy?? :rofl:

Pookie and ray ray approach females on the daily not making videos up in the hills solo like ted kazinski. That's what makes the difference or at least part of it.
Well, you're right here. A man always has to approach. It why I was telling these other guys about their notion of some exclusive high quality unicorn bytch.......magically finding you after you become the super, duper, high quality, "elite" man with an expanded paradigm and Joel Osteen-like positive thinking is B.S........in partially because 98% of the time you have to approach the woman, she's not going to approach you.

Elliot appears to be the guy to just sit back and expect a bytch to come to him, that's what he did wrong. But even WITH THAT, the dude looks good, has a hot car, and comes from a rich/popular family. NO bytch in that area wanted to give him some a.ss?? That's bullshyt.

I know, I know, everything that happens in this world is the man's fault and we have detailed what Elliot did wrong a million times. But nobody (and I mean nobody) wants to detail the part that WOMEN played into this shyt. They will say, "Welp....Tenacity....dude....nobody is entitled to anything..." FVCK THAT. Every man is entitled to a piece of fvcking pvssy, I don't give a fvck if it's from a HB3 fat bytch lol.

Why do I say this? Because NATURE created us as Man and Woman to fvck. Period.

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when someone is desperate and suffering, they have nothing to lose, and they become dangerous

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still shocked he didn't just get a hooker.

The blue pill conditioning had him believing that sex was this super sacred experience between two people which as we all know it isn't. Well I shouldn't say it isn't but the way it's valued by society really conflicts with that idea.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see. So one "crazy" is better than the other "crazy"? One "crazy" is sexy and the other "crazy" isn't sexy??
One type of crazy sits in a locked room rocking backwards and forwards, screeching occasionally. Another type sits on SS all day, crying about how women are evil incarnate, and take no responsibility for their own lives. But essentially they're doing no harm to anyone but themselves. A third type goes out on a shooting spree.

It's called a spectrum for a reason dear.

You're a troll, T. Get over it. I did a long time ago. You are also displaying masochistic type tendencies, coming back here every week to embarrass yourself. But thinking about it, that was always apparent, owing to your obsession with economy grade p*ssy.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you find this chick magnet?

I can't watch anymore!!!

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot rogers is no different than most of your red pill/mgtow warriors. What's the difference? This kid was a spoiled rich kid that had everything handed to him on a silver platter. Eventually, he starts liking women and realizes he can't just simply have a hot girl handed to him like his BMW and **** from daddy. By this time it was too late, he was a twenty year old with the mindset of a spoiled 4 year old.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot rogers is no different than most of your red pill/mgtow warriors. What's the difference? This kid was a spoiled rich kid that had everything handed to him on a silver platter. Eventually, he starts liking women and realizes he can't just simply have a hot girl handed to him like his BMW and **** from daddy. By this time it was too late, he was a twenty year old with the mindset of a spoiled 4 year old.
Can you say 'entitled'?

Reaction score
Oh I see. So one "crazy" is better than the other "crazy"? One "crazy" is sexy and the other "crazy" isn't sexy?? :rofl:

Well, you're right here. A man always has to approach. It why I was telling these other guys about their notion of some exclusive high quality unicorn bytch.......magically finding you after you become the super, duper, high quality, "elite" man with an expanded paradigm and Joel Osteen-like positive thinking is B.S........in partially because 98% of the time you have to approach the woman, she's not going to approach you.

Elliot appears to be the guy to just sit back and expect a bytch to come to him, that's what he did wrong. But even WITH THAT, the dude looks good, has a hot car, and comes from a rich/popular family. NO bytch in that area wanted to give him some a.ss?? That's bullshyt.

I know, I know, everything that happens in this world is the man's fault and we have detailed what Elliot did wrong a million times. But nobody (and I mean nobody) wants to detail the part that WOMEN played into this shyt. They will say, "Welp....Tenacity....dude....nobody is entitled to anything..." FVCK THAT. Every man is entitled to a piece of fvcking pvssy, I don't give a fvck if it's from a HB3 fat bytch lol.

Why do I say this? Because NATURE created us as Man and Woman to fvck. Period.
One of my ex's went to school their in ilia vista and SB is or at least back then was a party school there was no reason he should not have been able to crank one out from a girl there. Guys we're getting laid there every weekend big parties for blocks every house and apartment and he's up in the hills solo I just don't understand the mentality.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
One type of crazy sits in a locked room rocking backwards and forwards, screeching occasionally. Another type sits on SS all day, crying about how women are evil incarnate, and take no responsibility for their own lives. But essentially they're doing no harm to anyone but themselves. A third type goes out on a shooting spree.
Dude the POINT is, that women routinely FVCK mentally unstable, emotional, crazy, psychopaths on a daily basis. So what makes Elliot Rogers so different that they don't want to fvck him? They wanted to fvck the Boston Bomber and he was crazy AF, so why not fvck Elliot?

Why is one crazy better than the other? And I love your constant "men need to take responsibility" message, but never at one time will I EVER see a post from Monkey that calls women on the carpet for their role in anything.

Monkey, newsflash, we do not operate in a vacuum. Elliot contributed to this shyt but the people (women mainly) around him also contributed to the shyt. Nobody ever wants to examine the forces going on in society at the time that contributes to these dudes going ape shyt. Everybody just wants to blame it on some "mental illness" because CONFRONTING the fvcked up society we live in is too hard to do, it's easier to talk about some"mental illness" and put 100% of the blame on the individual.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't sit through much of that whining. But I don't think he wanted a girl, he just wanted to wallow in self pity.

Then he could play the wronged victim and go kill someone for it.

The dude also comes off as very swishy, very feminine. "I look so fabulous, why don't they want me?". I agree he should have tried lifting, he might have looked a little more manly.

Tenacity, the reason girls didn't want to be with him is because he was Captain Bringdown.