Player Supreme selling POF crap to foreveralones

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Starkwell said:
You don't need to explain yourself. You just post a lot about POF all the time. Everybody wants to "cash in" on scams if they think they can make a buck off lonely and desperate guys. They have been doing it for years. There is some dating "guru" in everything now. Online dating, pick up, you name it. All to make money nomatter if it works or not.

BPD and POF go hand in hand. There is a lot of BPD threads too. I replied to a couple because there are so many of them on here. Every page has at least one. Guys asking for advice on how they look or what to say. etc. Seemds that there could be more useful stuff to be posting about.

GSPSheilds you manage to get a new account? lol

You went from "Asian guys have no hope" to "POF is worthless/that's not the way to do it". LOL. Keep up the good work trollolololol.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Look im going to have to defend PS on here. I came up listening to PS entirely free podcasts from 2006-2008. There is pure GOLD in those podcasts fellas. Yeah he is oldschool, dude is probably 50+ years old. Online dating in the 90's was different then POF today.

In his early years, Player was talking ALOT about mindset and building from within. He spoke alot about metaphysical things, philosophys, pimp and player talk, seduction, personal confidence, charisma, conversation, desire, EVERY topic you could possibly think of. Those podcasts helped me alot, plus the zenmack forums.

I havent followed PS in years but I know from back then what he spoke was the real truth and was true game being put out free. Nowadays I dont know. All I can say is player's influence on this forum was strong back in early years.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice shouldn't cost anything. I simply figured out how to get a massive amount of replies and posted it up here. Not trying to write a book, get money, have "followers", a blog, get famous etc. Just like dudes would do sharing cheat codes etc on a new game or tips/strategies. Then other dudes pick up on it and do their own thing or advance it/tailor it for themselves.

The hilarious thing about PS "advice" is if he told that sh1t to even the clueless people on the POF forums even THEY would laugh at it.

Meet me now emails mean jack squat! Same thing with any email that could be from a POF event from an admin..And that's the bulk of PS "online game proof". Even getting emails means diddly. Could be whales (which he doesn't show any of their pictures...of course for the "users privacy") let alone show the pictures HE's using...could be God knows how many years old. Plus his proviles been up for God knows how long (I think he mentioned well over a year.)

Any desperate dude could simply ask the clueless on the POF forums and even they'd tell you...Men and women...Meet me now emails mean nada. you also can get email notification if people simply VIEW your profile. Imagine between meet me now, people who viewed you, people who favorited you, emails for events from admins, and possible whales for over a year. Any moron could pass that off without showing the content as "proof" of him being a POF "All-Star".

Too bad PS is so out of touch that most already realize the majority of emails people normally block as just spam mean crap.

Hot chicks responses, numbers, meets, and pump and dumps are all that matters on sites like POF. Anything else means nothing.

Hell maybe I'll set up a new profile trying to score hot chicks by telling them in a POF profile that I teach men how to score with hot online babes like PS and David Deangelo! Hahahahaha. Sh1t is HILARIOUS!
Link to your old advice?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Teaching how to become a PUA beats having a real job, right?
Exactly, making women the sole purpose of one's life seems the opposite to being a DJ

With the existence of this free forum, as well as a few others, I wonder how the "professional" PUA/DJ gurus are doing with their cashflow? I wonder if the PUA teach for pay profession has already peaked some time in the past... My guess would be that it has already peaked, along with just about any other advice that people used to pay for. So many things - especially knowledge - are free on the web these days. As a consumer, you gotta love it.
Very hard marketing tactics to pry the money away from the forever alone nerds. Sad really.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. what are foreeveralones? Not familiar with the title.
2. I guess you didn't see my video showing proof that I get females to send me messages.
3. I've not tried to sell one thing on this site. YOU FORGOT TO NOTICE THAT IVE BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS! Giving my advice for FREE!

Didn't read the rest sorry not interested.

I've debunked the scam artist thing years ago.
I've shown proof in my videos that I get women to email me.
I've shown proof of my game to my students as my students show proof of their game to me.

How about lets just grow up and quit making immature blast out threads trying to debunk someone who has offered his knowledge of women for free okay.

Lastly I''m not a PUA.

I'm the real thing from the real world. A Player.

I don't even promote ho chasing women down the streets.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah he is oldschool, dude is probably 50+ years old. Online dating in the 90's was different then POF today.
Yeah so you were saying back a couple of years ago that he was past it and irrelevant......so true Julian.

.......must be even more irrelevant now so.

But the old guy got to eat......let him take money from the likes of @mrgoodstuff

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so you were saying back a couple of years ago that he was past it and irrelevant......so true Julian.

.......must be even more irrelevant now so.

But the old guy got to eat......let him take money from the likes of @mrgoodstuff
No his bull**** is revelant to the club and status science TODAY. That's what them *****s respond to. He was years ahead of it five years ago. And today will allow a man to have success and peace of mind.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
A for-ever-alone is a guy with absolutely zero results with women.

Virgin, never had a gf, never kissed, etc., even at an advanced age.

Oh. Okay. Basically virgins. Going through my alerts.

Julian I see you're still here. Cool. Also I did my online dating in the 2000's. Also my pof account in my videos (2 of them) were recent times. That is why I showed the DATES in them.

I see recktum is still trying. You guys need to learn about people like that. Every site where they don't ask for proof of game attracts them.

Guys a virgin. Also he's wacko.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You must have a hard on for me. Well buddy I don't roll that way. Okay.
The gay comeback was probably a good comeback in the 80's....

If I was of the gay orientation, I can assure you that a decrepitly old, grossly overweight, dome headed, stuttering, mumbling
black dude with a woeful dress sense would not interest me in the slightest.....

Reykhel is out of your league.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
No his bull**** is revelant to the club and status science TODAY. That's what them *****s respond to. He was years ahead of it five years ago. And today will allow a man to have success and peace of mind.
Mrgoodstuff, don't waste your time with that virgin dude recktum. You have a female. He dreams of having one so is on here trying to be cool. Some weird Euro dude who talks about himself in the 3rd person.

Don't waste your time getting involved. His type hates to see black men scoring as you saw in my video with white women. They HATE IT. This fool probably can't even sleep at night thinking about it. Look at how would up he is....crap I enjoy it. The more he hates the more I smile to myself.

Do what I do. Ignore him. Treat him like a beach. Only I'm taunting him. Making him jump to my responses like this. He is now jumping all over this site looking for me to notice him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodstuff, don't waste your time with that virgin dude recktum. You have a female. He dreams of having one so is on here trying to be cool. Some weird Euro dude who talks about himself in the 3rd person.

Don't waste your time getting involved. His type hates to see black men scoring as you saw in my video with white women. They HATE IT. This fool probably can't even sleep at night thinking about it. Look at how would up he is....crap I enjoy it. The more he hates the more I smile to myself.

Do what I do. Ignore him. Treat him like a beach. Only I'm taunting him. Making him jump to my responses like this. He is now jumping all over this site looking for me to notice him.
Lets get off the playful banter and get onto some productivity. I hear what your saying though...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, come on now, you aren't taking someone like Player Supreme serious now are you lol?

Oh. Okay. Basically virgins. Going through my alerts.
wow Rectum your still trying huh. You must have a hard on for me. Well buddy I don't roll that way. Okay.
Bro if in 20 - 25 years, you see Tenacity back on Sosuave at Player Supreme's age, making gay joke comments and running around calling myself a "supreme player"......please hop on a plane, fly to wherever I'm at, and SLAP the fvck out of me. Okay?

At least Poon King was in his early 30's (and before his late 20's under his other name) making comments like this. No fvcking 50 year old man should be posting like this, it's as if he's had no GROWTH from the time of when he was 20 - 35.

The only creepy weirdo here is Player Supreme. He podcasts about anonymous users from Sosuave, he has like 45% bodyfat but teaches guys how to "get fit", he claims to have 30 - 40 messages in his POF account yet he's still single and creepy as fvck..........

Another fake, internet, pseudo-PUA. I'm so fvcking sick of guys like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, come on now, you aren't taking someone like Player Supreme serious now are you lol?

Bro if in 20 - 25 years, you see Tenacity back on Sosuave at Player Supreme's age, making gay joke comments and running around calling myself a "supreme player"......please hop on a plane, fly to wherever I'm at, and SLAP the fvck out of me. Okay?

At least Poon King was in his early 30's (and before his late 20's under his other name) making comments like this. No fvcking 50 year old man should be posting like this, it's as if he's had no GROWTH from the time of when he was 20 - 35.

The only creepy weirdo here is Player Supreme. He podcasts about anonymous users from Sosuave, he has like 45% bodyfat but teaches guys how to "get fit", he claims to have 30 - 40 messages in his POF account yet he's still single and creepy as fvck..........

Another fake, internet, pseudo-PUA. I'm so fvcking sick of guys like this.
o
Unfortunately while yeah he was motivating his viewers to improve their fitness, with the mindset hell as big as I am if I can do it you can too. I could see he was a much more fit guy as a younger man, but what interests me is his head space and what he can share there will help a lot of folks in many different environments. A lot of the dumb b1tches respond and subconsciously submit to his approach. You don't have to agree with everything he says or does.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Bro if in 20 - 25 years, you see Tenacity back on Sosuave at Player Supreme's age, making gay joke comments and running around calling myself a "supreme player"......please hop on a plane, fly to wherever I'm at, and SLAP the fvck out of me

Okay?
I got you covered.

No fvcking 50 year old man should be posting like this, it's as if he's had no GROWTH from the time of when he was 20 - 35.
That's what happens when you make picking up POF thrash the sole purpose of your life and make a living out of selling "tactics" to gullible saps like @mrgoodstuff and leech off the POF slags.......

The DJ lifestyle is about developing yourself as a man first and foremost. This has been's existence has been pulling slags from POF and defining himself through that. Suddenly you end up been 50 or 60 years old and you're the same internet profile that you were 20 or 30 years ago. I almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost.

The only creepy weirdo here is Player Supreme.
You said it mate. Let's see if @Julian would like to have a spastic attack when he sees what you're saying about his master. Could be
good for a giggle.

Another fake, internet, pseudo-PUA
He's a "pimp". Respect the pimp. A "tactic" he uses his to elicit the woman's values from her and then work into the conversation that you
share the same values. She believes they have a genuine connection. When you live all of your life being dishonest and inauthentic.............the only identity you possess is your pseudo pua identity.....supreme player indeed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got you covered.

That's what happens when you make picking up POF thrash the sole purpose of your life and make a living out of selling "tactics" to gullible saps like @mrgoodstuff and leech off the POF slags.......

The DJ lifestyle is about developing yourself as a man first and foremost. This has been's existence has been pulling slags from POF and defining himself through that. Suddenly you end up been 50 or 60 years old and you're the same internet profile that you were 20 or 30 years ago. I almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost.

You said it mate. Let's see if @Julian would like to have a spastic attack when he sees what you're saying about his master. Could be
good for a giggle.

He's a "pimp". Respect the pimp. A "tactic" he uses his to elicit the woman's values from her and then work into the conversation that you
share the same values. She believes they have a genuine connection. When you live all of your life being dishonest and inauthentic.............the only identity you possess is your pseudo pua identity.....supreme player indeed.
I appreciate you guys concern. I will still continue to attack things from the DJ mindset, and develop into a stronger more complete man but I believe player supreme will be good consultation for dealing with "h0e" tactics and club and status scene. "h0e" tactics and bull$hite status games are what put me into a tail spin. I had many years able to pick and choose females I desire, and had my ex do me dirty when I committed and I'm still recovering. I believe player supreme will have a lesson that will strengthen me and prevent it from ever happening again.

I'm also guilty of "h0e chasing" and "tricking"... Not my intention, and when things worked for me several years ago I was non-chalant and would never chase a female. I have to kill that part of me.

Last edited:

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Game is rigged.....take the red pill!

You see Solomon same ole sosymp. This Tenacity idiot thinks I still make podcasts on guys here? No I do post some of the posts for my guys to analyze. He also thinks I'm single? What?? And ...nah the rest isn't worth the time. Talking out the side of his neck and doesn't know a dam thing about me.

Okay onto the next alert.