Women Aren't Emotional Or Logical, They Are Sociopaths (Proof)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Stop saying women are emotional creatures, stop fvcking saying it. Women are sociopaths. They know how to use various means of emotion, display, and behavior in order to get whatever it is they are looking for from you at that moment in time.

Case in point, Janet Jackson.

- This bytch married a billionaire who tore up his pre-nup and said that if the marriage ended between them after 5 years, he would pay her $500 million. Plus if a kid came out of it, more money would be added.

- So what does Janet do? Wait until 5 years and 3 months then divorces his a.ss

- Throughout the course of this, ohhhh she plays the "role" perfectly. She cancels her tour to be "with her husband", she even plays like she's a fvcking muslim now and that she actually likes walking around covered up like that. ALL to play the fvcking role.

- She makes damn sure she gets pregnant with a kid out of the deal, even though she's 50 and clearly didn't want kids, getting a kid allows her to get more money.

See this is why "Tenacity" has his "issues". We as men are being mind-fvcked by women on a daily basis creating all sorts of cognitive dissonance. It's difficult-to-impossible to know what the fvck a bytch's true intentions are.

* So she fvcked you and svcked your dyck. Does that mean YOU "seduced her", or is the bytch playing a role to ultimately try to get something out of you?

* So she laughs at your jokes and lets you "control the frame". Does that mean YOU "seduced her", or is the bytch playing a role to ultimately try to get something out of you?

* So she acts nice, posts your pics on social media, and brags about you to her family. Does that mean YOU "seduced her", or is the bytch playing a role to ultimately try to get something out of you?

The bytches are sociopaths and will play a "role" for 5 fvcking years just to get whatever they want out of you, then they are onto the next guy. I'm sick of you guys getting up here acting like Tenacity is making up shyt, about how this is the worse market of bytches ever and how I wish (100%) that there were more Elliot Rodgers out here blasting these bytches left and right.

I hate these fvcking bytches.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy was an ignoramus and showed that he had a LOT of money, and used that to show her his 'value'. If he didn't flaunt it, he could have weeded her out.

Quite frankly, you can only be abused by women if you let them abuse you. The reason why she was able to do this because either the guy was an idiot with women or she was just so jaded that she could like this man honestly but then cut off that liking. Men would do worse if the roles were reversed to be honest. That's why the greatest con artists and criminals to ever live were men.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I've always used a saying that "Men control the world and women control men".

In regards to Janet Jackson, this is her third divorce so she's a pro at it by now.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't generalize women based on one nuts-o celebrity chick. I generalize women based off experience.

B*itches be crazy.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Seeking women for anything emotional and expecting that to last is probably the biggest downfall of men.

If you keep it simple and make it about sex and maybe companionship while holding your own frame, its much better that way.

This is why I made that thread about how important money is. You can buy and sell women if you have enough money. Not sure what the heck men need to "emotionally bond" with women for. I mean, sure you can enjoy their company and some intimacy, but I don't get why it becomes so important that a woman stays with you forever and ever.

Relationships with women are like flowers or fireworks. They are awesome for set period of time, then they wilt or turn to sh*t. Expecting the crap to last forever is why dudes lose their money and sanity over these b*tches.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the heck men need to "emotionally bond" with women for.
Society has corrupted parents. Men would not need to 'bond' if mothers were able to love and care and bond with their kids the right way and if their fathers raised them to actually be tough instead of the opposite.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity I was reading your initial post and, what really struck me hard, was this feeling that you have an extremely deep distrust of females that pre dates puberty. The next thought I had was like a lightbulb.... this would explain why, in 250 lays, you haven't been able to find what you are looking for.

If you have a deep rooted miss trust of females that started before puberty (and had probably been reinforced via dating) it makes sense that your guard is so "up" that no chick is going to pass, or pass thru. You don't trust any female.

I know you a bit, but not on this type of a level. This isn't me trying to start a public discussion, just communicating something, a feeling, that really did hit me when I read your op.

Just fyi

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If you have a deep rooted miss trust of females that started before puberty (and had probably been reinforced via dating) it makes sense that your guard is so "up" that no chick is going to pass, or pass thru. You don't trust any female.i
Growing up I had a small distrust for them, but through the dating scene over the years, it's grown larger. You're a woman Sazc so maybe you can understand where I'm coming from when I state the following:

How is it that I can trust women when they SAY one thing but DO another, when it comes to romantic relationships?

When they say they want the nice dude, but screw him over to fvck the A-hole. Now I fully understand that a guy (being equipped with this knowledge) just uses it for his advantage to become more like an A-hole and BAM....he has no more problems getting dates/sex.

But that's where it STOPS with me. I can get dates. I can get sex.

But how the hell am I supposed to trust a chick and go "deep" with her, when they fvcking LIE over and over about what the fvck they like? Why can't they just come out and be honest? I can't trust anybody that keeps fvcking LYING and LYING and LYING for literally no damn reason.

Ten spends massive amount of time complaining, yet won't address how on earth you shag 250 women without any sort of decent relationship. If I were him, that question would be on the absolute front on my mind..
Dude it's been the main focus of my commentary since I came here. Let me ask you a question, how can I build any type of REAL, deep, serious, relationship with a chick who:

- Either has weight issues

- And/Or has another man's fvcking kid that she is looking for me to now help raise in this "relationship" we are having

- And/Or has bad finances to the point one missed check and this bytch is on my phone asking for hundreds of dollars to keep her afloat.

- And/Or, p.iss poor personality/attitude/mixed signals related shyt that makes it literally impossible or very difficult to maintain a relationship.

You tell me?? Because you guys keep throwing this shyt back in my face like I'm the fvcking cause of this shyt, when I keep telling you that BLACK WOMEN are fvcked up.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up I had a small distrust for them, but through the dating scene over the years, it's grown larger. You're a woman Sazc so maybe you can understand where I'm coming from when I state the following:

How is it that I can trust women when they SAY one thing but DO another, when it comes to romantic relationships?

When they say they want the nice dude, but screw him over to fvck the A-hole. Now I fully understand that a guy (being equipped with this knowledge) just uses it for his advantage to become more like an A-hole and BAM....he has no more problems getting dates/sex.
But this is one of the fundamental things you should've learned over the years: To judge by actions, not words - and that extends to more than just women.

But how the hell am I supposed to trust a chick and go "deep" with her, when they fvcking LIE over and over about what the fvck they like? Why can't they just come out and be honest? I can't trust anybody that keeps fvcking LYING and LYING and LYING for literally no damn reason.
Well you don't. If she's behaving like this then you drop her and find one who's actions are congruent with her words.

Dude it's been the main focus of my commentary since I came here. Let me ask you a question, how can I build any type of REAL, deep, serious, relationship with a chick who:

- And/Or has another man's fvcking kid that she is looking for me to now help raise in this "relationship" we are having

- And/Or has bad finances to the point one missed check and this bytch is on my phone asking for hundreds of dollars to keep her afloat.

- And/Or, p.iss poor personality/attitude/mixed signals related shyt that makes it literally impossible or very difficult to maintain a relationship.

You tell me?? Because you guys keep throwing this shyt back in my face like I'm the fvcking cause of this shyt, when I keep telling you that BLACK WOMEN are fvcked up.
Again, you don't. Don't try and build relationships with ****ty women. It's quite simple.

I actually do wonder if you should maybe try somewhere else? Have you ever thought of moving to a different place and making a go of things elsewhere? If the market really is as bad in your area as you say, maybe you should just say fk it and try pastures new? What's keeping you where you are?

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

My guess is that part of it is the environment that you are in that lends itself to women acting this way and part might be your ability to filter. You slept with 250 women, which suggests you aren't looking for a relationship with all of them. So it's no unreasonable to think that many of them had no interest in a LTR either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that part of it is the environment that you are in that lends itself to women acting this way and part might be your ability to filter. You slept with 250 women, which suggests you aren't looking for a relationship with all of them. So it's no unreasonable to think that many of them had no interest in a LTR either.
To sleep with 250 women he had to have some auto reject filters in play. They all do. The psychological would have to change. I personally believe 25 of tenacity women could've grown into what he needs. Unless he target only hood rats and strippers.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't comment in depth right now, but I will respond to your previous question later.

Suffice it to say, I think you need to next all women who are easy to secks you up and practice cultivating relationships with the ones who say "no secks till I know you better"

THOSE are the females that are looking for a quality man, a long term mate, not Mr "hopefully it works out" right now dude.

Not the popular advice round these parts, I know BUT abstaining from secks allows both people to see who TF the other person really is, without all those endorphins interferig and causing illusion.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To sleep with 250 women he had to have some auto reject filters in play. They all do. The psychological would have to change. I personally believe 25 of tenacity women could've grown into what he needs. Unless he target only hood rats and strippers.
Hard to say. It could be that his standards are high enough that only 10,000 or less women in the world meet his criteria

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never marry or move in with a woman, unless you just adore the fact that government will be involved with your personal life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much griping. Just don't put people in positions where they can hurt you, mess up your life, or steal your resources. Poof, problem solved.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I can't comment in depth right now, but I will respond to your previous question later.

Suffice it to say, I think you need to next all women who are easy to secks you up and practice cultivating relationships with the ones who say "no secks till I know you better"

THOSE are the females that are looking for a quality man, a long term mate, not Mr "hopefully it works out" right now dude.

Not the popular advice round these parts, I know BUT abstaining from secks allows both people to see who TF the other person really is, without all those endorphins interferig and causing illusion.
I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

What does a woman's willingness to have sex have to do with her willingness to commit long-term?

If a woman sleeps with you fast and it doesn't work out, at least you get some fun out of it. If she makes you wait a million years and then decides she just wants to be friends.. its a total waste for the guy.

What you are saying is similar to telling women "If a guy spends money on you early he is not serious. Focus on the guys who want to get to know you before they spend even a dime on you". LOL. Come on now..

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity rule of thumb is that we all seek adult relationships that will heal our childhood wounds. I'm no a psych, im just doing my best to recall info from some books I read while on the road to try and save my marriage.

we seek out people that embody the character traits of the person/persons with whom we had the most conflict as a child. Was that the father who never approved? The mother you could never be good enough for? The parent who's love you wanted so badly who never seemed to give you what you needed. We seek those same relationships in our adult life in a direct effort to 'fix' them, an effort to heal our childhood wounds.

The pattern is comfortable - it's what we know because it's what grew up with. We are destined to fall into the pattern. Only the persons whom are able to recognize this cycle, and the unhappiness that mat come with it, reach a moment where they can start to make decisions to not continue the pattern. First step is awareness. Second step is actively fighting against the pattern. recognizing when you have attracted the same type of partner again and taking steps to communicate your needs, or leaving the relationship.

This is all what i read in the IMAGO relationship theory
Dr Harville Hendrix views marriage and other intimate relationships as a venue for working through and healing childhood wounds. Since no one grows up in a perfect family environment, each person comes into a relationship with at least some baggage from childhood. Unfortunately, these unresolved childhood issues are often at the core of the conflicts that arise between couples. For example, someone who grew up with a critical parent will likely be particularly sensitive to criticism from his or her partner.

he wrote a great book that details why people have the issues (cycles) in relationships they have - Getting the Love you Want: A Guide for Couples
It's also a great read for singles as it can really open your eyes to things.

So, to answer your question - the theory is that people vocally state they are looking for one thing (probably the society recognized 'healthy' behavior/trait) and then gravitate towards something entirely different because they are looking to heal childhood wounds. The female that is promiscuous is maybe looking for male validation (one some level), the female that gravitates towards the thug may be white knighting it or trying to prove that she is worthy of, will be loved, by a man of that stature.

Kinda the same thing as being 300lbs, telling yourself that continuing to over eat isn't healthy, but continuing to do it - there's a payoff there somewhere.

In my opinion step one is always going to be to do some self introspection and stop YOUR cycle. Step two is going to be to walk thru life highly self aware, consciously making sure you dont fall back into the cycle. Step 3 (you guys talk about it here) set standards for yourself. Step 4, stick to your standards. Grit your teeth thru the anxiety and fear of scarcity and require non quality people to GTFO of your life.

From what I can see, you are stuck in some sort of cycle. Until you really figure out what is going on, take a good look inside your head, your relationship habits, the motivations and behaviors you know arent serving you but you ignore and do anyways, you are going to continue to be frustrated. I've seen your outside, you look good. I also know you have a lot to offer. maybe it's the inside that needs some shaping?

Again, I dont know you very well, but I do understand your frustration.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have concluded, after my 43 years of observing women and dealing with them, that good women are the EXCEPTION, bad women are the NORM. Until I swallowed the red pill, I thought the exact opposite of that.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny I have this mate who s got a double strike ..Very Blue pill and very British. He used to tell me off for my tricky ways and IDGAF attitude to my Asian HB 7 g/f. We were walking today and he was checking out the rice girls. And he said he couldn't be bothered with Aussie girls too much drama. So there u go another testimony to DJ101. With any luck over time he will unplug.