Why Women Don't Respect Male Commitment

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problems with ALL of the plates I get is that the women are all bullshyt. Like I said, either they have weight issues, financial issues, too many kids, or some type of personality issue where she's high maintenance/gold-digger like. That's what I've been getting, which has caused me to NOT be able to do anything serious with any of these people and only date/fvck them for very short periods of time. It's also why I keep going OFF on women, it's because of the bullshyt they keep bringing to the table.

Does this mean I svck like BeTheChange says because he quote, unquote NEVER goes through any of this shyt and he finds the type of women I'm looking for hanging off of trees? Maybe....I don't know. It's either I svck and don't know it, I'm in a wrong location, or my expectations are too high.

If my expectations are too high, then how does BeTheChange keep running into the types of women I'm looking for on a daily basis then?

Because I'm seeing other guys with the type of women I'm looking for, and I even have people like BeTheChange saying he sees the type of women I'm looking for hanging off of trees. So I have clearly been doing something wrong.....and I'm trying to figure it out so I can find the type of women I want.

Like I said, at this point....I don't even wanna FVCK the women I've been getting anymore.
Have you ever considered moving to a major metropolitan city (NY, Boston, Miami etc.) so you can have an unlimited pool/variety of opportunities and women. I've never been to Michigan but anything has to be better than that. A man that has a lot of things going well in his favor shouldn't be limited to where he lives...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Says who though? And why not though? Every aspect of my life was strategically planned out based on where I personally wanted to end up within "X" number of years or by "X" age range. I've achieved every other goal, why can't I achieve my goals in relation to women/dating/relationships?
Bro you can't be that successful in life and then think like this. You are confusing the issues.

Because you reached other goals in life does not mean you should be able achieve anything with women. Because you are ripped, women will not come. Because you are rich, women will not come. Because you are educated, women will not come. Of course it will help you, but it doesn't mean they will come. Women are not a cause/effect issue. They are not "I work I get paid or 'I do 100 push-ups I get more muscle.' They deal with how useful you are at all times.

Society tells us to; go to school, don't question anything, stay of out trouble, be nice, get good grades, go to college, get a 4 year degree, get a job, get a big house, get a nice car, invest in stocks, get ripped so then you can marry the hottest 23 year supermodel virgin. It is ridiculous cause and effect thinking.

It's called growth. I didn't become "attractive" until 2010, so since then I've been able to get a consistent flow of new dates and new pvssy. By 2014, that shyt started to get "old". By the time I got here to 2016, it became COMPLETELY old and I began soul-searching for something else.
OK.

If I "wait" for a woman to approach me on anything personal romance related, I will be waiting until Doomsday. Every woman I've got, I've had to approach her and every progression (romantically) I make with a woman is because I push it forward
Of course it's the mans responsibility to make the initial move.

But if you tell a woman 'I want marriage, and a baby and a family because I've reached my personal goals in every other aspect of my life.' and she's not at the same place, she will DESTROY you inside and out.

Like I said, SCTBD (some choose to be different). The vast majority of women ain't shyt, just like the vast majority of men ain't shyt in terms of being honest, loyal, homies. But some choose to be different (SCTBD).

I personally am NOT the type of homie like the majority of men are in this market. If I'm your homie, I'm your

It's extremely hard to filter to find decent people in this market, but you know what? I'm not giving up. Giving up and settling would be to just SPIN PLATES forever with medicore bytches who have literally NOTHING to offer me but pvssy. That's mediocre and I'm not settling.

There's nothing more alpha in my opinion, then to set your own financial, fitness, and personal goals for YOUR life and achieve them....designing life the way YOU see fit. Bill Gates did that, Mark Zuckerberg did that, and that's exactly what Tenacity is going to do. I've achieved everything else, the only thing that's left is to find my Tag Team Partner and god damn it.....I'm going to find her.
OK bro find your tag team partner but remember, she doesn't care about you. She cares about what you can do for her.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Because you reached other goals in life does not mean you should be able achieve anything with women. Because you are ripped, women will not come. Because you are rich, women will not come. Because you are educated, women will not come. Of course it will help you, but it doesn't mean they will come. Women are not a cause/effect issue. They are not "I work I get paid or 'I do 100 push-ups I get more muscle.' They deal with how useful you are at all times.

Society tells us to; go to school, don't question anything, stay of out trouble, be nice, get good grades, go to college, get a 4 year degree, get a job, get a big house, get a nice car, invest in stocks, get ripped so then you can marry the hottest 23 year supermodel virgin. It is ridiculous cause and effect thinking.
Well, I've always said that you are attractive based on how you fall out of 10 on Looks, Personality, and Finances, so yes, I do believe Looks (being ripped) along with Finances contribute to being attractive.

But man this is just so funny how my life has gone. When I was broke, ugly, fat, and didn't have a damn thing, you know what society told me? That I was a piece of shyt, I was roasted constantly, told I was a piece of shyt constantly, and told I would never become shyt until I fixed my issues.

Then I fix my issues in a way that has TOTALLY blown people's minds. The guy people see today (in looks, money, and personality) is NOT the guy they knew from 2003, 2005, 2007, etc. It's like I've morphed into a completely different person. And you know what they say now?

"Tenacity just cause you got muscles don't mean shyt. Tenacity just cause you RICH (and I'm nowhere near rich btw) don't mean shyt. Tenacity just cause you driving something nice don't mean shyt. Tenacity so the fvck what that you are successful, having money don't mean shyt."

Lmao, dude I can't win for losing. It's damned if I do, damned if I don't!

NOW I'm sitting here on Sosuave on September 12th, 2016, a website that routinely tells guys to go WORKOUT when they want to improve not just their results with women........but results in life in general. Now that I've achieved excellent results from working out, NOW people on Sosuave are telling me that WORKING OUT doesn't fvcking matter anymore.

You see how stupid this is man lol? I can't win for losing. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

OK bro find your tag team partner but remember, she doesn't care about you. She cares about what you can do for her.
Okay but isn't that any relationship? Doesn't any relationship (that's non family based) depend upon what someone gets out of having the other person in their life? Aren't all relationships based on conditions rather than being unconditional?

And since when has a guy having good looks and money been something that's NOT BENEFICIAL to women? Oh, I know.....it's been that way since Tenacity has acquired some money and good looks, right? Because we know that Sosuave does not normally preach that having money, working out, etc. is a negative. It's all of a sudden become a negative now that Tenacity has it.

Lol, it's like a convertible is cool to everyone until you see Tenacity riding in one.

Last edited:

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problems with ALL of the plates I get is that the women are all bullshyt. Like I said, either they have weight issues, financial issues, too many kids, or some type of personality issue where she's high maintenance/gold-digger like. That's what I've been getting, which has caused me to NOT be able to do anything serious with any of these people and only date/fvck them for very short periods of time. It's also why I keep going OFF on women, it's because of the bullshyt they keep bringing to the table.

Does this mean I svck like BeTheChange says because he quote, unquote NEVER goes through any of this shyt and he finds the type of women I'm looking for hanging off of trees? Maybe....I don't know. It's either I svck and don't know it, I'm in a wrong location, or my expectations are too high.

If my expectations are too high, then how does BeTheChange keep running into the types of women I'm looking for on a daily basis then?

Because I'm seeing other guys with the type of women I'm looking for, and I even have people like BeTheChange saying he sees the type of women I'm looking for hanging off of trees. So I have clearly been doing something wrong.....and I'm trying to figure it out so I can find the type of women I want.

Like I said, at this point....I don't even wanna FVCK the women I've been getting anymore.
The most obvious part that others have pointed out based on your repeated posts is that you have to get rid of this mentality that the universe owes you A+ type of women for having done x,y,z oh-so-hard for so long. It doesn't work that way, and it never will no matter how much anyone whines about it. When you come from this attitude, it reeks a really bad vibe which I venture to guess you are projecting on all these women. Ironically, you don't allow them to have time to discover for themselves how much of a catch you are because they are turned off by the entitlement way before they could get to know you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The most obvious part that others have pointed out based on your repeated posts is that you have to get rid of this mentality that the universe owes you A+ type of women for having done x,y,z oh-so-hard for so long. It doesn't work that way, and it never will no matter how much anyone whines about it. When you come from this attitude, it reeks a really bad vibe which I venture to guess you are projecting on all these women. Ironically, you don't allow them to have time to discover for themselves how much of a catch you are because they are turned off by the entitlement way before they could get to know you.
Okay but Guru and BeTheChange say that my expectations are too low and that I should be NEXTING like fvcking crazy because, I have improved my Sexual Market Value (SMV) to the point of being able to attract better prospects.

So you are saying my expectations are too high and that I have an entitlement mentality, in terms of expecting MORE from this market of women, when I should just be thankful with what I'm getting?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I think it's rare to find a guy that's kicking a.ss in ALL 3 categories.

- Finances are my strongest side, I would put me at an 8 right now.

- My Looks I would put at a 7 only due to the 6 pack/shirtless pics, if I lose the 6 pack I'm a solid 6. And there's nothing I can do to change that other than get plastic surgery lol.

- My Personality I would put at a 7, but it could honestly be a 6. And at 33 I'm getting stuck in my ways, so I don't think my Personality is going to change anytime soon.
Look at your quote above.

Notice, you give your personality a 7. I give your personality a 2.

There are a couple guys in this thread that I wouldn't mind hanging out with. Tenacity, you are not one of them. You are no cool dude. Personally, I would find zero value in hanging out with you. You're actually quite annoying at times. This is your problem: Your attitude.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay but Guru and BeTheChange say that my expectations are too low and that I should be NEXTING like fvcking crazy because, I have improved my Sexual Market Value (SMV) to the point of being able to attract better prospects.

So you are saying my expectations are too high and that I have an entitlement mentality, in terms of expecting MORE from this market of women, when I should just be thankful with what I'm getting?
In a way yes, if you are not getting the type of women you want, you have to improve to the point where you can give them what they want. BUT, the main point I was making is not about your expectations, but rather that in the meantime you need to "let go" and just enjoy talking to women because it's fun. You sound WAY TOO ATTACHED TO THE OUTCOME and justify your expectations based on your effort.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score

Pedestalize much?

Even though you refuse to admit it.. you are extremely blue pill. You think just because you check boxes x,y,z in your life that means your ideal woman will fall into your lap in nice packaging with your name on it. That is not how life works.

Also.. even if you DO manage to find this "tag team partner" of your dreams one day.. you will probably turn into a pandering faggot around her because you have pedestalized that type of woman so much. You will "fear losing her" so much that you'll flush all your dignity and self-respect down the toilet to keep her around. When (not if) she dumps you I can see you going into deep depression.

There is NO BENEFIT to pedestalizing certain types of women. All it does it make you act like a desperate low value faggot clown when its game time.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Guilty lol
This is the danger in having an "ideal". You CREATE scarcity in your own mind.

Tenacity hasn't even met this "tag team partner" yet and she already has him by the balls. I can't imagine how much of a faggot he will become if/when he actually meets such a woman.

Spinning plates is boring.. but I guess being someone's b!tch isn't.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Look at your quote above.

Notice, you give your personality a 7. I give your personality a 2.

There are a couple guys in this thread that I wouldn't mind hanging out with. Tenacity, you are not one of them. You are no cool dude. Personally, I would find zero value in hanging out with you. You're actually quite annoying at times. This is your problem: Your attitude.
I honestly don't even know what you're talking about. Can you provide more examples? How am I annoying you lol? Is it the fact that I debate a lot? Question shyt too much? The "cool dude" you refer to is one who doesn't speak out on much shyt, right?

Pedestalize much?

Even though you refuse to admit it.. you are extremely blue pill. You think just because you check boxes x,y,z in your life that means your ideal woman will fall into your lap in nice packaging with your name on it. That is not how life works.

Also.. even if you DO manage to find this "tag team partner" of your dreams one day.. you will probably turn into a pandering faggot around her because you have pedestalized that type of woman so much. You will "fear losing her" so much that you'll flush all your dignity and self-respect down the toilet to keep her around. When (not if) she dumps you I can see you going into deep depression.

There is NO BENEFIT to pedestalizing certain types of women. All it does it make you act like a desperate low value faggot clown when its game time.
So your recommendation then is for me to throw out the notion of NEXTING chicks I'm getting to find someone of better quality, and just as Trunks said, to TRY to just enjoy the chicks I'm getting and stop worrying about it?

I don't think I would worship any chick, I just honestly am getting tired of fvcking the types of chicks I've been getting. I'm tired of bytches being broke, I'm tired of the multiple kids, I'm fvcking tired of it. It's not about me wanting to worship anybody....it's the fact that I can't STAND the chicks I've been getting and I just prefer to meet other types of women that I can ACTUALLY enjoy.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't even know what you're talking about. Can you provide more examples? How am I annoying you lol? Is it the fact that I debate a lot? Question shyt too much? The "cool dude" you refer to is one who doesn't speak out on much shyt, right?
Low life convicts and addicts are nice guys

See link, Post 26. I would also add "whining."

I debate and question much, which has little to do my self-talk, emotional investment, and how I project myself.

I advised you to begin by giving zero fvcks, socially. By your own admittance, you are not built that way and thus cannot, right? So why bother with, "What can I do to get XYZ," if you refuse to improve your social acumen?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell even men on this very site will foam at the mouth at the idea of men straying in a monogamos relationship and to them I say fvck off with your bastardised female centric moral constructs. They do not serve me.
I have given and will give my opinion that I do not believe in cheating if you are married. But I do not "foam at the mouth". If it's your ambition to be a cheater, have at it, doesn't affect my life. But if you are "straying in a monogamous relationship", then that relationship is not monogamous, by definition. If you want to keep multiple women for sex, why would you get married?

Also, my disapproval of cheating does not come from "female centric moral constructs", it's just common sense. Married men cheating gives men just as bad a name as married women cheating gives women. I know that cheating women are looked down upon here (as they should be), but if some guy suggests that a married man should cheat, this forum will laud him as a hero.

Fact is, if you do not approve of your wife cheating, while you think you should be able to cheat at will, then that is simple hypocrisy. Nothing more, nothing less. And don't try to tell me that men and women are different so that makes it okay. Statistically, just as many women cheat as men - they just have different reasons for it.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes think that all this confusion stems from the split between the 'individual' and 'society'. It's an irreducible fact that we are to a certain extent determined by the society within which we were brought up. It's also an irreducible fact that we have the power of self-determination to pursue our own excellence. Reality is messy, there are no absolutes.

Even if society has been 'feminized', as a man I still consider myself inherently a social animal [thinking Aristotle]. That does not mean society will determine my values for me, but that I will remain self-determined within a social context. A 'social' relationship with a woman [commitment/ marriage] may or may not suit me; it is a question of personal circumstances, not a priori arguments/ worldviews. With that in mind, simple clear cut rules have to be trumped by a quality of mind they once called 'prudence'.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this.
Men and women are different.
I agree that men and women are different. My point was that does not excuse cheating. Some like to say that cheating is only wrong if women do it, because men and women are different. Well, yes they are different. But women cheat as much as men do. Both genders obviously have their reasons to cheat. I don't agree that one gender gets a pass while the other does not.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have given and will give my opinion that I do not believe in cheating if you are married. But I do not "foam at the mouth". If it's your ambition to be a cheater, have at it, doesn't affect my life. But if you are "straying in a monogamous relationship", then that relationship is not monogamous, by definition. If you want to keep multiple women for sex, why would you get married?

Also, my disapproval of cheating does not come from "female centric moral constructs", it's just common sense. Married men cheating gives men just as bad a name as married women cheating gives women. I know that cheating women are looked down upon here (as they should be), but if some guy suggests that a married man should cheat, this forum will laud him as a hero.

Fact is, if you do not approve of your wife cheating, while you think you should be able to cheat at will, then that is simple hypocrisy. Nothing more, nothing less. And don't try to tell me that men and women are different so that makes it okay. Statistically, just as many women cheat as men - they just have different reasons for it.
Fvck you and your bastardised female centric moral constructs.

I'm not going to argue with you zekko because generally I find you to be quite a reductive poster but you're entitled to your opinion. I just won't be responding to any further replies. As other posters have said men and women are different and arguing that men must commit because women are expected to to do the same betrays a real understanding of the market we operate in and the reasons women seeking to secure such relationships in the first place.

B

BlueAlpha1

I agree with @BeTheChange on this one, though I think you're a fine poster @zekko

Woman cheating on man is objectively 1000x worse on multiple levels. It all comes back to biological imperative. What is high value? A man who can spread his seed to multiple receptacles is a quality man. A woman who conserves her egg for a quality man is a quality woman.

Now I'm not saying married men should cheat. If you have any semblance of a good woman, I'd heavily advise against it. Both my brother and my best friend have locked down good women long term and I would never advise them to actually cheat so long as they get sex regularly. If your woman denies you sex, you are within your rights to cheat. Why? Because men live with 12x the libido that women do on a daily basis and to deprive you of it is abuse. Until women live with the sex drive that a man does, she doesn't have the right to claim he is not "owed sex" in a relationship. If it is a relationship, he actually is owed sex as much as she is owed protection in public.

A man cheating will break a woman's heart but in a year she'll be completely over it and even impressed you pulled it off. A woman cheating on a man threaten's his entire legacy - she has subtly hinted that his seed is unworthy. He has been cucked. It is an unpardonable sin.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Once again this is turning into a "Tenacity and his problems" thread. AWing at its finest.

Anyway, I'll bite. Your expectations are too high in a sense that they do not reflect your own (low) SMV. In your mind you are an ubermensch when the reality is very different and therein lies the problem. You generally attract what you are and if you are consistently pulling low quality chicks, that guys like myself, guru, Poon and others would not even give a second glance to, then either you're:

1. A Masochist
2. Low quality yourself

Pick your favourite flavour.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Once again this is turning into a "Tenacity and his problems" thread. AWing at its finest.

Anyway, I'll bite. Your expectations are too high in a sense that they do not reflect your own (low) SMV. In your mind you are an ubermensch when the reality is very different and therein lies the problem. You generally attract what you are and if you are consistently pulling low quality chicks, that guys like myself, guru, Poon and others would not even give a second glance to, then either you're:

1. A Masochist
2. Low quality yourself

Pick your favourite flavour.
Okay you're right, I'm low quality. Fvck it. I'm at the point of giving up on this shyt anyway. At the end of the day I feel like CM Punk. I did the VERY best I could but at the end of the day....the shyt just ain't popping and it ain't gonna pop because in reality I'm low quality and (like CM Punk) don't know it.

I'm probably just gonna take a long time off from dealing with women and when I get up to it again, I'll go back out and continue spinning plates of bytches with weight issues, bad finances, kids from thugs, and gold-digger like mentalities. Because you're right BeTheChange, I'm a low quality piece of shyt so why the fvck should I ask for BASIC shyt from this market like just a bytch without kids, without bad finances, and decent looks.

Fvck it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity- all these guys want to do is help you. Yet you hang on to your way of doing things that clearly aren't working for you. Now all you want to do is lay down and quit? So much for "tenacity" and the desire to "fight"!
Instead of arguing, how about taking some advice & changing your mode of operation to see how that works out?

Channel your frustration/anger into something productive. Rise Above!