Lets cut the BS

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it can be a bit deeper. In the nooks and crannies of the site you can find nuggets of information on philosophy psychology finance health and a myriad of other topics. And all as practically applied to a man's life.

It will probably take me 5 years to learn and apply some of the knowledge I've found here. I m looking forward to the challenge.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys on here who say they "get laid a lot" generally have very low standards. Putting your penis inside a pig doesn't make you a Don Juan

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean really guys it's just a matter of age. A mature guy who s dated around has got to have slept with 40+ women. I personally have no idea what my count is. But I'd assume as a rough rule of thumb when you can no longer remember the girls it's probably enough. I do get distressed by the number of fatties around now that didn't use to exist. All of the girls I've dated for at least a couple of months have been Sevens. My definition is a cute face with a good body a brain and personality. And I'd be very surprised if quality wasn't situational. All of my pig hunting has been caused by beer goggles which is a damn good reason to stay sober When out on the pull. And pigs back in the day were simply UGs not the nasty self entitled ham planets that seems to be everywhere today.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMP, you're new to the site. We have a diversity of DJs here. We have sharp 18-year young men, as well as established men (and women) in their 40s, 50s, and 60s (Where is TicTac btw?). Not all DJs in the site are carved of the same cloth. We have Ivy-League grads and high-school drop-outs. We have million-dollar working professionals and DJs living at home. Different walks of life, different careers, different education, different upbringings.

Take the advice with a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. If it makes sense, take it. If not, discard it.

As to the newer DJs taking bad advice from unqualified posters, you will notice that any "qualified" poster that purports bullshvt as alleged "wisdom" will be challenged and vilified. Once you've been here long enough, you know who is who.
Tic tac was banned

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about self-professed 'credentials' and start looking at the legitimacy of the material. Now, if you have no real life experience then you'll have no point of reference--so work on that first. But most guys do have some experience--and the forum, taken in its entirety, has an insane amount of combined life experience.

You can generally suss out what matches up with some of your experiences and what can work for you--and other members will generally offer their own, sometimes opposing, points of reference. I could personally care less whether a guy's banging super models on rotation or is just a keyboard theorist; if the content is good, it's good; if it just sounds good and offers no real contribution or application...just ignore it.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean really guys it's just a matter of age. A mature guy who s dated around has got to have slept with 40+ women. I personally have no idea what my count is. But I'd assume as a rough rule of thumb when you can no longer remember the girls it's probably enough. I do get distressed by the number of fatties around now that didn't use to exist. All of the girls I've dated for at least a couple of months have been Sevens. My definition is a cute face with a good body a brain and personality. And I'd be very surprised if quality wasn't situational. All of my pig hunting has been caused by beer goggles which is a damn good reason to stay sober When out on the pull. And pigs back in the day were simply UGs not the nasty self entitled ham planets that seems to be everywhere today.
Self entitled ham planets.... that's hilarious. I'm dying! :)

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right. Too much bull to take seriously. A real honest to god DJ wouldn't be spending a lot of time on here.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly Mr Eddie you ll only know everything while you're young - enjoy it while you can.
Why are you so invested in perpetuating the myth?

Some of the post on here are so ludicrous as to be outright fabrications.

One post I read, the posters said he had been stalked by a woman. It wasn't mentioned in jest, but as an excuse for why he wouldn't let a female interest have his home address.
What does it say about his frame that he uses this type of terminology?
Using his insecurities to promote his value is a woman's method.
How DJ am I suppose to think he is?
Not to mention any alpha traits he purports to have.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah OK mistook what u said. My bad apologies. Yeah anyone who was plating nines would be too damn busy with their maintenance to ever show up here. Which is why I stick to Sevens

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had ONE stalker...... she was mental, just not enough for it to be treated. Luckily it was in college, and back in the day, the doors locked at 10 for anyone without a key. She moved on after a month..... When I was a teenager, I knew it all.... Now I wear slip on shoes because I'm not sure I'm bright enough to tie them...... BUT, the IQ test still says different. I'm just smart enough to know how much I don't know. Kids think they have all the answers, He11, they don't even know the questions.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You know guys are full of bs when they claim to be spinning 4-5 plates of hb8 and 9s. A guy able to live that life would never join or post on sosuave to begin with.
I 100% agree. With the plates I spin, I rarely get what would be considered an HB8, even though I like to classify chicks as HB 7 and above in terms of the ones who are REALLY hot.

Most of the chicks I spin are HB 5 and HB 6 (I won't spin anything less than HB 4), with the occasional HB 7 and above. But the HB 7 and above chicks usually are much harder to manage due to various reasons. My "sweet spot" is that HB 5.5, which is a chick that's right between a 5 and 6.

I think there should be a requirement for guys to post pics on here, or at least post ONE pic of yourself for goodness sakes. I've put my entire damn life on this board, including my apartment/city information. Yet you have guys on here that people follow religiously as "Don Juan Kings" and they have never posted one pic.

For example, that Pook guy is like a damn god around here. Not one pic of that guy was ever posted. For all we know, he could have been a chick.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys on here who say they "get laid a lot" generally have very low standards. Putting your penis inside a pig doesn't make you a Don Juan
I've said this before, but the guys I know who have banged the most women were not very selective. They had sex with some really hot women, but if they weren't around, they had no qualms about banging some disgusting pig that I wouldn't look at twice. They were preoccupied with sex, and as long as they could get some, that was all that mattered to them.

For example, that Pook guy is like a damn god around here. Not one pic of that guy was ever posted. For all we know, he could have been a chick.
Pics don't prove anything. If Pook was a chick, all he'd have to do is find a picture of some guy and post that. Myself, I value my privacy so I would never post my private information here, under any circumstances.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we had a private section then pics maybe fine. But if you are in a position where getting linked to a site with some misogynist views can cause real damage, then its not worth the headache . Being destroyed by the press or social media is a reality in Australia. It happens time and time again. Personally I wouldn't put any personal information on a public forum.
I'm surprised you have let it all hang out Ten and props for backing yourself.
But if you are starting a business and it does do well. Or even if you are in the public eye, just be aware that all this can be used to cut you down at a later date.
It has happened a lot here in Australia when people are drumming up dirt. We even have a name for it " cutting down the tall poppies"

Social media turned everyone into a whinging biatch

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you are starting a business and it does do well. Or even if you are in the public eye, just be aware that all this can be used to cut you down at a later date.
I just like to keep my privacy, that's my personality. But you make a valid point. In this day and age, whatever can be linked to you on the internet can be used against you. I know people who have lost their jobs because of what they posted on Facebook (I don't use Facebook myself - again, I value my privacy). Businesses who want to keep a certain public face do not want to be associated with controversial remarks posted by their employees.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with a thread like this is that we now must cast judgement on the players involved. We all come in different shapes and sizes, with different income levels, and tastes.

Our perceptions of a rule like HB8-HB10 can be different. Our relationship perspective can be different. What we choose to deal with can be different.......yet each individual poster comes here for something. Maybe to feel better about themselves on the Internet, maybe seeking advice, maybe no life outside of this forum,etc.etc.etc.

But let's take a look at reality. Out of all the men here that we choose to judge, why post threads looking for their advice? If you think they're fake, why post threads?

Tenacity who's been very honest with who he is, is an exception to the SS community. Yet he seeks advice or posts threads to vent.....and we're all better for it.

I've posted my original story. I don't spin 8-9 plates....2-3 max. I fall for women and post to get advice to protect myself, or at least different perspective.

I can say this however: I live in a very high end area. I have my hand in quite a few business endeavors. I make good $$$. I regularly date women and get laid. My SMV is high. And I still find time in my busy day to post here.

I've taken advice from people I've never seen, because it made sense. I've tried to help posters because I wanted to pay back the community. Yet I knew all along that some were lying.

Be careful when you judge.

Now, if you need proof of my validity, I'll email tenacity pics of the last 3 girls I've dated in the last 3 months. He'll be able to verify and judge and report back to you folks. But I won't post pics of my companies and chicks here!

Last edited:

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I am in a female dominated profession I will keep what anonymity I have.
The problem is that even if I post the most sedate boring posts in the world I will be tarred with the same brush as guys who are saying "fvck all biarchez, put a collar on them and dominate them hard."

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I am in a female dominated profession I will keep what anonymity I have.
The problem is that even if I post the most sedate boring posts in the world I will be tarred with the same brush as guys who are saying "fvck all biarchez, put a collar on them and dominate them hard."
And it will be your choice to take that advice or not. That's how the world works sir.