A double standard in race and game discussion.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just happy any race girl wants to **** me..... lol

Seriously stop obsessing over hair color and just go out and find cool chicks you connect with.

FYI.... I married Asian... they are just as much a pain in the ass as other race women.

B

BlueAlpha1

I'm just happy any race girl wants to **** me..... lol

Seriously stop obsessing over hair color and just go out and find cool chicks you connect with.

FYI.... I married Asian... they are just as much a pain in the ass as other race women.
Dhoulmagus can't help himself. Victim complex.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten plenty of ****** blondes. I could get a white girl without lifting a finger. Would it be a white girl I want? Absolutely not! I don't want trashy Sally that's only in to black thugs and ball players. I don't trashy sally that would **** anything with a black ****. Guess what, trashy sally can be hot, fat, ugly, rich, poor, or etc. Trashy Sally comes in a lot of different shapes and sizes but mostly poor and fat lol. Call me racist! Call me classist! I refuse to have sexual relations with some girl that has ****** some thug ass hood ****** from the ghetto. You don't see Brock on the Lacrosse team driving his BMW to hood clubs to screw girls. Could you even picture that happening? No because it doesn't and it doesn't make any ****** sense for him to do so. Therefore, I don't have any relations with ******* mudsharks period. Mudsharks are mentally deranged women and they don't have any position on my ****.
so you complain about racism but are racist yourself - classic

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't get the obsession over white women? For blacks it kind of makes sense because most black women are below average. However, Asian and Hispanic women take care of themselves, are hotter, and know how to cook. I wish I could have a chance with some of these women instead of deranged white women going through a bad girl phase.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny cause I have a white girl fetish right now (brunettes) Before that it was a middle eastern girl fetish.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get the obsession over white women? For blacks it kind of makes sense because most black women are below average. However, Asian and Hispanic women take care of themselves, are hotter, and know how to cook. I wish I could have a chance with some of these women instead of deranged white women going through a bad girl phase.
Most Asian women are self centered, shallow and have low self esteem.

Nothing is more cringe worthy than seeing an Asian girl that dyed her hair blonde and is wearing blue colored eye contacts.

Fobby accent's and social awkwardness is another killer.

I'm a first generation South Korean.. I think I might have been in Suburbia midwest for too long.

I agree that I cannot find black women attractive.. although they seem to like Asians just fine.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Most Asian women are self centered, shallow and have low self esteem.

Nothing is more cringe worthy than seeing an Asian girl that dyed her hair blonde and is wearing blue colored eye contacts.

Fobby accent's and social awkwardness is another killer.

I'm a first generation South Korean.. I think I might have been in Suburbia midwest for too long.

I agree that I cannot find black women attractive.. although they seem to like Asians just fine.
I've lived in the Midwest for 5-6 months and I'm already trying to leave lol. Ya, I could see white washed Asians being annoying. The blacks suffer from a Stockholm complex where they want to live and be with white people without facing discrimmation. There's so many black sellouts and it's annoying lol. We aren't economically independent as Asians so it's stupid for us to do this.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only been with white girls lmao. The girl that wants to marry my ass is white.
Hmmm...
Sounds like you have a fetish yourself, a fetish for white girls... You say that you have only been with white girls, that cannot simply be coincidence and it shows that you have a preference, thus you have a fetish.

And why is it bad that some white girls have a fetish for black men? It is hypocritical for you to call that out when you have your own preferences. You would call them "mudsharks" and berate them without looking at your own fetishes and preferences and realizing the hypocrisy of it. You complain about white women not dating black men, but then you also paradoxically complain about these white women who want to date black men (by saying they are only into it as a fetish

There is no shame in having a fetish all of us here have our fetishes... I have a fetish for tattoos/piercings in women and heck my ex was covered in tats an pierced all over the place (even down there LOL). You have a fetish for white women and you prefer that and seek that out just like a white woman may similarly have a preference and fetish for black guys.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm...
Sounds like you have a fetish yourself, a fetish for white girls... You say that you have only been with white girls, that cannot simply be coincidence and it shows that you have a preference, thus you have a fetish.

And why is it bad that some white girls have a fetish for black men? It is hypocritical for you to call that out when you have your own preferences. You would call them "mudsharks" and berate them without looking at your own fetishes and preferences and realizing the hypocrisy of it. You complain about white women not dating black men, but then you also paradoxically complain about these white women who want to date black men (by saying they are only into it as a fetish

There is no shame in having a fetish all of us here have our fetishes... I have a fetish for tattoos/piercings in women and heck my ex was covered in tats an pierced all over the place (even down there LOL). You have a fetish for white women and you prefer that and seek that out just like a white woman may similarly have a preference and fetish for black guys.
I've only been with white girls because they were the only ones available and more likely to date black guys other than Asians, Hispanics, and suburban black girls.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've only been with white girls because they were the only ones available and more likely to date black guys other than Asians, Hispanics, and suburban black girls.
So it sounds like white girls are actually easier and more available. That gaming them is EASIER and not harder

"I agree that I cannot find black women attractive"
That seems to be the other problem.... Black men do not seem to find black women attractive. Black men have DOUBLE the rates of dating interracially than black women. There are far more single black women than single black men. So I would almost conclude that black men do not even seem to like black women.

Also, there has not been a SINGLE topic on this forum since I have been here about interracial dating and game with regards to white men and women of other ethnicities. You are welcome to look across this forum and prove me wrong. However, this is one of a multitude of topics in just the past month about black men who want to date outside their race. Therefore, I fail to understand the whole double standard in game discussion because it seems almost objectively that all interracial game discussion has been about black men dating outside of their race.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
"I've only been with white girls because they were the only ones available and more likely to date black guys other than Asians, Hispanics, and suburban black girls.
So it sounds like white girls are actually easier and more available. That gaming them is EASIER and not harder

"I agree that I cannot find black women attractive"
That seems to be the other problem.... Black men do not seem to find black women attractive. Black men have DOUBLE the rates of dating interracially than black women. There are far more single black women than single black men. So I would almost conclude that black men do not even seem to like black women.

Also, there has not been a SINGLE topic on this forum since I have been here about interracial dating and game with regards to white men and women of other ethnicities. You are welcome to look across this forum and prove me wrong. However, this is one of a multitude of topics in just the past month about black men who want to date outside their race. Therefore, I fail to understand the whole double standard in game discussion because it seems almost objectively that all interracial game discussion has been about black men dating outside of their race.
Yeah they are easier to get. However, unless you are poor or mentally poor than there's no reason for a black man to be with these type of women. If I were to get with a white girl then I would be taking a loss in either looks, personality, status, or etc. Why? Compared to my white friends, I wouldn't be getting be getting the same caliber of girl as them even if I'm better looking, richer, or on par lol. If I was just hanging around black guys in the ghetto then it would actually look better for me to find some pretty blonde girl because that would be an upgrade. Benchmark that blonde girl to girls in the hood and she will outshine all the other women. However, benchmark that girl to your normal white girl and you'll notice how much more slutty she is or how she is lacking in personality/mental stability. I'm not in the hood and all my friends are white, so this is why I have to have standards.

To answer your last question! White guys don't have any issues dating interracially, so why would they make a topic about it?

Also, the question you should be asking yourself is this?!? If you were a white woman, would you date the type of black guys that are portrayed in the media? It would be smart to stay as far away from these type of men as possible. Why would a white woman do this though? It doesn't make any sense for them to do so unless they just want to screw up their lives.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This entire thread can be summed up as faggot betas placing certain women/p*ssy on the pedestal based on race.

Here's an idea: Get to a place in life where you are so alpha and so sexy that all races of women find you attractive. Remember that all women care about is what you can do for them and how you can help them meet their individual self-centered goals.

Women's racial preferences are usually based on image and social status. They date the men that best support the image they want society, friends and family to see. UNLESS the man is a true alpha. Then it doesn't matter.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
This entire thread can be summed up as faggot betas placing certain women/p*ssy on the pedestal based on race.

Here's an idea: Get to a place in life where you are so alpha and so sexy that all races of women find you attractive. Remember that all women care about is what you can do for them and how you can help them meet their individual self-centered goals.

Women's racial preferences are usually based on image and social status. They date the men that best support the image they want society, friends and family to see. UNLESS the man is a true alpha. Then it doesn't matter.
The minority still loses because he still has to compete with other alpha white guys which will still win at the end of the day. If you are minority that wants a high quality white girl then you are better off just leaving the country.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The minority still loses because he still has to compete with other alpha white guys which will still win at the end of the day. If you are minority that wants a high quality white girl then you are better off just leaving the country.
What exactly is a "high quality white girl" in 2016?

Do you mean a sexually attractive HB9 or HB10? I would gladly pork a HB9 or HB10 of any race. Most white girls will sport f*ck minorities but won't marry them. If you ask me.. that's a winning situation for a minority man. Any woman you marry in 2016 has already been ridden hard and put away wet. She is only getting married because of age and high mileage. This is your dream girl?