Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Armed robbery

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My little brother works at an auto parts store. He was just robbed at gunpoint by two black guys (big surprise). He's lucky he didn't get shot. A few months back I had a home invasion I repelled. You don't have to even live in that bad of area for diversity to try to rob you at home and at work thanks to diversity every where and HUD.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Obviously the best thing for society would be to wave a magic wand and make all the guns in existence disappear.

Do you happen to know where we can get one of those magic wands? I'm still looking.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I also own a gun (hunting rifle), but I can't buy one in a supermarket-nor without rigorous background checks and licensing restrictions.

Ease of access is your problem.
Name a place in the USA where you can buy a gun in a supermarket without a purchase permit that includes at least a federal background check.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My little brother works at an auto parts store. He was just robbed at gunpoint by two black guys (big surprise). He's lucky he didn't get shot. A few months back I had a home invasion I repelled. You don't have to even live in that bad of area for diversity to try to rob you at home and at work thanks to diversity every where and HUD.
Man, SO many robberies around the holidays. I suspect, before Christmas, we are going to hear about someone being shot and killed during a robbery at a mall or something like that.

I don't know the answer to it. I don't think there is one, at least that is doable. Even if you conceal-carry, you can't stop someone who's trying to rob you.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The point of this thread is what?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a gun problem it's a people problem. Robbery can happen without a gun, by knife, a club or strong arm. Some diversity who are always linger around on the streets came in the store right after the robbers left and said they saw the guys take off the mask and run off. Others saw the suspects lingering around in the area for some time. But none of them called in on them. The diversity knows what's going down and often who is doing it. The area didn't have so many robberies and shootings until HUD moved thousands of diversity into the neighborhood almost overnight. That's the problem and solution right there -These people protect and enable the criminals in their midst. It's the same thing with muslims and terrorist. Then the rest of us are told we shouldn't report suspicious diversity either because that's 'profiling'. That also happened in the last terrorist attack. Look at Maximus Rex post. He thinks it's pointless to talk about the violent crime and the root cause why it continues and is increasing.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
It's the same thing with muslims and terrorist.
Or cops.

Look at Maximus Rex post. He thinks it's pointless to talk about the violent crime and the root cause why it continues and is increasing.
Actually quite the opposite. I could actually give a f*ck about your brother being robbed. Besides all of your threads and posts have an underlying racial subtext to them. When are you going to make a post that's actually beneficial to the rest of us and talk about some game?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't blame hud for someone breaking the law. Hud has strict leasing rules. If a resident or their guests were to be arrested committing robbery near the complex or even brandishing a gun on the property, there are grounds for eviction.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't blame hud for someone breaking the law. Hud has strict leasing rules. If a resident or their guests were to be arrested committing robbery near the complex or even brandishing a gun on the property, there are grounds for eviction.
I will blame HUD as the department that has been involved with the recent policy of moving thousands of people into nice neighborhoods with taxpayer money to spread the ghetto and crime around.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm merely illustrating a point. That point being I don't necessarily believe gun ownership is a bad thing. If someone wants to own a gun for recreational purposes I've got no issue with that. The main frustration I have as an outsider looking in, is that Americans seem to love guns for the sake of loving guns.
You outsiders should understand that Americans have had guns for hunting, self defense etc from the founding and not that long after firearms were invented. And it's been a constitutional right for around 230 years. It hasn't been an issue or a problem for 100s of years until more recent years where our rights and freedoms are being taken away and diversity has been promoted.

You might as well be advocating for Americans to give up their constitutional right to free speech which has largely happened. People who don't live in America who like not having rights like our 1st and 2nd amendment should mind their own country's affairs. Likewise people who live in America who don't want those rights could just move to one of the many that don't have them.

When you get the demographics the US has now and you will eventually, maybe you'll understand guns don't cause crime and violence it's the people. Then you're going to wish you had the right to keep and bear arms.

My house didn't get home invaded because I had a gun. My brother couldn't bring his gun into work at the auto parts store and the stores are getting robbed.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone remember the school massacres? I suppose if only the school children could carry these tragedies would have been averted...

Start by telling me what's right with this obsession.
The tragedy would possibly been adverted if there were laws in place to prevent the mentally ill from buying guns and restrictions on people carry guns on their person were changed. Citizens without criminal records should be able to carry guns on their persons.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets cut the bullsh1t, its not a gun problem, surely the gun in some cases helps but its not the gun the necessary factor.

Lets talk about switzerland where any home as a gun and where almost the totality of the citizens need to know how handle guns and keep them (their pro army is small so they need citizen militia).

Now lets compare crime in the 90s to crime to now, crime increases esponentially, wanna know why?

According the swiss federal statistic office the rate of criminality among immigrants is 3.7 higher than locals, and this stats are from 2003, you can imagine now.

So again I would feel much more safe in a armed to the teeth switzerland rather than a gun free zone in pakistan or angola, the problem is not what people holds in their hand but what they hold in their head.
Wheter is your sick brain or your savage culture.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets cut the bullsh1t, its not a gun problem, surely the gun in some cases helps but its not the gun the necessary factor.

Lets talk about switzerland where any home as a gun and where almost the totality of the citizens need to know how handle guns and keep them (their pro army is small so they need citizen militia).

Now lets compare crime in the 90s to crime to now, crime increases esponentially, wanna know why?

According the swiss federal statistic office the rate of criminality among immigrants is 3.7 higher than locals, and this stats are from 2003, you can imagine now.

So again I would feel much more safe in a armed to the teeth switzerland rather than a gun free zone in pakistan or angola, the problem is not what people holds in their hand but what they hold in their head.
Wheter is your sick brain or your savage culture.
You are exactly right. Mexico and most countries south of the US border have strict gun control but the violent crime rate in latin America would fill a top 50 list of most violent places in the world. The crime rate in US cities depends mostly on how 'diverse' they are. If you disarmed Americans I think crime would increase greatly. What's the saying, if you outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have them. That's the irony, gun control only works on a population that also can act responsible with guns rights anyway.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And white people commit twice as many forcible rapes and aggravated assaults, three times as much larceny theft and eight times as many DUIs.

Furthermore 79% of school mass shooters are white and male. Time to keep those people out of our schools and universities!!!!

Source: FBI stats.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
And white people commit twice as many forcible rapes and aggravated assaults, three times as much larceny theft and eight times as many DUIs.

Furthermore 79% of school mass shooters are white and male. Time to keep those people out of our schools and universities!!!!

Source: FBI stats.
Your exercise in applied moronics is hilarious. With 77% of the US population being 'white' and committing twice as many forcible rapes and aggravated assaults, three times as much larceny theft and eight times as many DUIs, what does that tell you?

Or do you have the mental capacity to understand?

Never mind. The answer is obvious from your typing.

Last edited: