Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power of communicating you'll walk away

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some experiences with this, she would say something that you don't like it may not even be that big of a deal.

But with the tone of your voice you question what she just said, you all know that tone "better say something i like to hear or i am gone".

It is gutsy but works like magic. Why can't we do this?
We are men right? why the **** do we have this natural instinct in this modern society to act like pussies?!

It is a natural instinct but it does not get you anywhere, did it ever really?

I can promise you this and try it out sometime. Acting like a man and putting her in her place makes you feel like a man. And when you follow this you will either get her (most likely) or when you don't you will still feel powerful.

You will feel the worst when acting like a ***** didn't get the result you wanted to. Because naturally you thought it would work, maybe there is some hope left in some girls. No there is not. Take a ****ing reality redpill check. Your natural instinct only made you act like a ***** because that is what made you feel like you should do, but it is just a fault in our design or something. It ****s you over.

If you want a hot girl you have to be able to tap into your manly side, and make your PRIDE more important than any women.

Some girls fool you into thinking this is not the reality we live in but it is... If you think i am wrong tell me a story about when you acted like a weak ***** and when it worked i am curious to hear.

PS. i am drunk and maybe a little too open about my thoughts but i think there is some real truth in this, i will review this sober tomorrow and say what i think. Until then i would like to hear your opinions on this topic.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LuckyStrike88 said:
PS. i am drunk and maybe a little too open about my thoughts but i think there is some real truth in this, i will review this sober tomorrow and say what i think. Until then i would like to hear your opinions on this topic.
LOL!!! Posting while drunk can be hazardous to your reputation.

Yea well... It's really not that hard to walk away. You have your life and if the woman wants to be part of it great... if she doesn't... well the ship pulls out of port with or without her.

Men that have a hard time just walking away are guys that invest too much effort into a relationship. It's like playing poker... it's hard to push away from the table when you are down because you've invested too much in the game.

Never get into a situation with a women when you are doing most of the work. It has to at least be 50-50, better yet, she's doing most of the work. That way SHE is the one invested and will have a hard time walking away.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You can communicate all you want.. but if you're a co-dependent b!tch on the inside it won't ultimately matter what you "communicate" since the woman will be in control from DAY 1.

There is no "acting" in this game. Either you're a man or you're a b!tch. You can use every mind game in the book.. and pretend to be indifferent all you want... but if you're not truly indifferent inside.. it won't matter.

This is why all my posts are about getting men to devalue women in general. Because only when you realize their inherent worthlessness will you be able to act and FEEL like a real man around them without "acting".

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Never get into a situation with a women when you are doing most of the work. It has to at least be 50-50, better yet, she's doing most of the work. That way SHE is the one invested and will have a hard time walking away.
This is a great one, found this one to be true many times over.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You can communicate all you want.. but if you're a co-dependent b!tch on the inside it won't ultimately matter what you "communicate" since the woman will be in control from DAY 1.

There is no "acting" in this game. Either you're a man or you're a b!tch. You can use every mind game in the book.. and pretend to be indifferent all you want... but if you're not truly indifferent inside.. it won't matter.

This is why all my posts are about getting men to devalue women in general. Because only when you realize their inherent worthlessness will you be able to act and FEEL like a real man around them without "acting".
Indeed spot on, it is not until you see and believe it yourself and find a part of yourself that puts your self respect before any woman is when you will see everything changes. I think reading about it does some of the work but it was not until i got into real world experiences having this in the back of my mind when i found this to be true. For as long as you believe it is all some fairy tale and women need to be treated well for them to respect you it will just be an uphill battle and you're gonna get run over. I've had my fair share of bad experiences because of it in the past, to find out that when you give them any sort of power over you they will from that point do whatever they want and act out without any remorse. For some this will be hard to accept and easier to disregard but at some point you need to face reality how it is. When i accepted this fact my behavior changed without having to think about it.

I found that i got upset at a women of things that i would normally let slide, and took swings at some that deserved it that could have easily make them tell me to **** off. But i didn't care, to my surprise they did not tell me to **** off because of that... Instead apologized and tried to work things out. But some just are not worth it, no matter how hot they are and will keep acting out. And it is best to cut them out early and so i did, it wasn't all that bad actually keeping your selfrespect and "losing" the women is not bad at all in these casing. The real shame is giving up your selfrespect trying to maintain a women and therefor losing her, i think that is what happens a lot and "hurts" most, the most.

I have accepted this reality but it is still fresh, somewhat disappointing that this is the way things are. But it is also a good thing, seem to value my own time and career way more now than any women and do not let them get in the way of that anymore. I thank all you guys for clearing this up for me.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"getting men to devalue women"

Probably 'devaluation' is not a terribly healthy outlook. This mentality just feeds the femi-go-round.

If we consider the majority of cases proposed in this forum, on the face of it, the women involved simply valued their own prerogative more highly than they do the unfortunate guy in question. In that sense, women appear to be much more willing and able to please themselves than many men. It's really that simple.

So opposed to devaluing women in general, the message that I accept is simply to value oneself more, with regards to any individual who acts out of line. Devaluation is easier to undertake because it requires little or no active effort. It is tantamount butt-hurt passive aggression.

Valuing oneself more highly requires time and effort to actively become more valuable and is therefore the harder option. We can take the easy route of pretending to be more valuable. Or we can actually become, which in my humble opinion is far more fruitful.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
"getting men to devalue women"

Probably 'devaluation' is not a terribly healthy outlook. This mentality just feeds the femi-go-round.

If we consider the majority of cases proposed in this forum, on the face of it, the women involved simply valued their own prerogative more highly than they do the unfortunate guy in question. In that sense, women appear to be much more willing and able to please themselves than many men. It's really that simple.

So opposed to devaluing women in general, the message that I accept is simply to value oneself more, with regards to any individual who acts out of line. Devaluation is easier to undertake because it requires little or no active effort. It is tantamount butt-hurt passive aggression.

Valuing oneself more highly requires time and effort to actively become more valuable and is therefore the harder option. We can take the easy route of pretending to be more valuable. Or we can actually become, which in my humble opinion is far more fruitful.
I agree that a man should always work to increase his overall value as a human being. What I don't support is doing this only to get female approval or vaginal access.

If a man sets out to "improve himself" with the end goal of attracting a "great women" then he is already placing women on a pedestal they aren't worthy of. Which is why you see Hollywood beta b!tches get taken by women on the daily. Its because even with their money, status, fame and success.. they are still co-dependent beta b!tch children on the inside.. thus allowing women to rule them, exploit them and embarrass them.

A man who works hard at constant self-improvement should do it for the freedom and power in brings. The power that comes from wisdom. The freedom that comes from wealth.

Women's only value on this planet is reproduction and sexual release (and status in the pack if you care about that). At least in the context of romantic/sexual relationships. Looking for real emotional support, loyalty, trust, honesty, integrity, or reliability? Your dog is a better choice. :crackup:

And so.. YES I encourage men to devalue women.. as their value in the context of sexual relationships is pretty low. Can they be intelligent, effective and productive members of society as a whole? Sure. But do they bring value to YOU as an individual man outside of sexual release, social status and reproduction? Not really. At least not enough that you should only f*ck one woman for the rest of your life.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Devalueing is just a "scary" word for Depedestalize. Trading in the fantasy of our culture for reality. It has always been about 50% of the battle.
So how do we really devalue women? Should we talk to them and just tell them at some point they aren't that attractive and their pu$$y ain't golden?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I agree that a man should always work to increase his overall value as a human being. What I don't support is doing this only to get female approval or vaginal access.

No. I don't advocate that either. What I meant to convey previously is a shift in emphasis, away from the female on to the self. But I suppose I do agree with a certain change in outlook toward male-female dynamics also, as detailed below. Possibly 'devaluation' is likely to be misinterpreted, especially by vulnerable and impressionable newbs; as opposed to something along the lines of 'depedstalisation' or even 'revaluation'. As mentioned by PairPlus.

If a man sets out to "improve himself" with the end goal of attracting a "great women" then he is already placing women on a pedestal they aren't worthy of. Which is why you see Hollywood beta b!tches get taken by women on the daily. Its because even with their money, status, fame and success.. they are still co-dependent beta b!tch children on the inside.. thus allowing women to rule them, exploit them and embarrass them.

Precisely; which is why I never buy in to the whole 'looks, money, fame, status'. Yeah attract women with these things, but keep them with a nonchalant attitude, and that alone.I have chicks (hot chicks) who are still interested in me from 5,10,15 years ago, simply for the fact I pay them little or no interest back.

A man who works hard at constant self-improvement should do it for the freedom and power in brings. The power that comes from wisdom. The freedom that comes from wealth.

Women's only value on this planet is reproduction and sexual release (and status in the pack if you care about that). This kinda contradicts that last paragraph, but we'll pass that by. At least in the context of romantic/sexual relationships. Looking for real emotional support, loyalty, trust, honesty, integrity, or reliability? Your dog is a better choice. :crackup:

I agree to an extent. I am starting to re-consider how compatible men and women are, at least on a social level. I now look upon de-sexed/metro-sexual men in this city with real contempt.

And so.. YES I encourage men to devalue women.. as their value in the context of sexual relationships is pretty low. Can they be intelligence, (we'll also pass by the irony here... :rolleyes: ) effective and productive members of society as a whole? Sure. But do they bring value to YOU as an individual man outside of sexual release, social status and reproduction? Not really. At least not enough that you should only f*ck one woman for the rest of your life.

Serenity

Reaction score
How to devalue women? The same way they devalue men. My last rejection sounded like "you're so nice and considerate, but I don't have feelings for you", the feeling it gives is "you're not man enough". Yes that did make me feel worthless and inadequate, and I don't really doubt that womens emotional pattern is the same. So if you're into being direct the way to devalue a woman is to tell her she's not woman enough, otherwise there's tons of indirect ways of putting it.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Its internal, you just lose the desperation for pvssy because you realize most b1tches aint shyte lol
THIS.

More importantly.. you lose the emotional need for p*ssy and it just becomes an urge like hunger or thirst. And just like you can eat a sandwich, drink a beer.. then move on with your day.. you'll be able to f*ck a hot girl and move on with your day with little concern if she will "stick around" or how she "feels about you" or "were it will go". Because it doesn't matter. She already did her job, until you get the urge again. And when the urge returns, you know what to do. And if she doesn't want to play ball this time.. someone else will.

In the end its about becoming self-contained.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
LuckyStrike88 said:
It is gutsy but works like magic. Why can't we do this?
We are men right? why the **** do we have this natural instinct in this modern society to act like pussies?!

It is a natural instinct but it does not get you anywhere, did it ever really?

I can promise you this and try it out sometime. Acting like a man and putting her in her place makes you feel like a man. And when you follow this you will either get her (most likely) or when you don't you will still feel powerful.
The problem with acting like a "man" is it will land you in jail in North America. From grade school, we are taught to bring up boys with no self esteem, to cater to girls, and to do everything to serve and please a woman. If we talk back, get turned on or want to have sex, we deserved to be shamed and punished to no end. Yet, if the woman talks back or wants or a divorce or isn't happy, it's the man fault because, as the media tells us, his purpose in life is to serve the woman.

So be a man, just be careful of the consequences.