Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night a a restaurent there was a GORGEOUS looking gal about 20-22 sitting with a group of friends at another table. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Eventually one of her friends must have said something about me looking because she looked at me and quickly sort of smiled. I was so dumbfounded and surprised I briefly looked away and of course that was it , I had AFC'd out. A braver more confident DJ would have locked eyes like tractor beams.

A little later she got up by herself to go to the counter to ask for something.

If I'd been more confident and alert I would have got up and introduced myself to her then.

Oh well, I'll add that to the long list of missed opportunities. I'm always learning from my mistakes.
Remember guys, a rejection is always better than not trying.
At least you won't die wondering.

[This message has been edited by Poosy Marauder (edited 11-17-2001).]

Dreadcor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, this is a sore subject for me. The more I think about it, the more idiotic I feel. Damn.

#1: I'm in college at the time. I'm in this girls apartment. She offers to give me a back rub. I agree, and lay down on her bed. She strattles me and is giving me a NICE massage. Then she leans close to my ear and whispers "Turn over." Me being a total idiot, I say "Ohhh, but it feels so good. Please don't stop." God I could just shoot myself when I think about this.

#2: I was friends with this girl who had HUGE tits in high school. She started getting really friendly with me. She would drive me home after school every day. Would ask me to go out to eat at different restuarants. Invite me over to her house all the time. In retrospect it was blatantly obvious that she was asking me out on DATES! I thought she was just bored and wanted to hang out, friend style. Eventually she must have gotten impatient because one day when she was driving me home she asked me "What is it about me thats not attractive?" I was such a bone head, I was like "Uhhh, I dunno."

I remember an incident with this same girl later that year. We were at a park, and we ended up getting into a water fight. It ended up with her in a wet T-shirt, chasing me. What I wouldn't give to be put in that situation now. GOD! I'M SUCH A BONE HEAD!

#3: Oh man, I could go on forever. I was in college. There was this girl I would always see in the library, and she was hot. Every time we walked past eachother she would smile and say hi. But me, being such the ***** that I was, NEVER DID ANYTHING!

GOD DAMNIT! THIS THREAD HAS ME ALL PISSED OFF NOW! SH!T i COULD PROBABLY TELL YOU ABOUT DOZENS OF LOST OPPORTUNITIES IF I SAT AND THOUGHT ABOUT IT. DAMN!

I guess I'll just jack off and go to sleep now, like a total loser.

Only Human

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by improvingdonjuan:
well im realy embarass to say this but like about 2 years ago way way waaaaaayyyyy before finding this site i was an AFC and this chick told me

her " man, im really horny. and there is noone home so today im going to be all alone"

me " oh realy, do what i do when im horny and masturbate"

her " are you doing anything today?"

me " yeah i got to go home early to babysit"

her " what time do you have to be home, can you be a little bit late"

me " what for? , besides my parents are going to get pissed if im home late, i got to go or ill miss the buss"

she never talk to me the same again, and she was hoooot im mean realy hot 9.5 and i let it go. the worst thing is i honestly had no clue that she wanted me to bang her.

Mahaha..I think thats the biggest load of crap I have ever read....Even a AFC would pick up on that, I mean honestly..heh

DAMY46

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture this-
I am having a few drinks in a bar with some friends and this 'hottie' starts rubbing my leg with the toe of her shoe while she looks at me and smiles.
DUMB A$$ me, I didn't realize how hot her box was. I was too dam busy playing pool!

Damy

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Location: Lake Havasu Bar- Cocomo's (for those that have been there).

Date: 3 years ago

Senario: I'm talking to my best friend's g/f (they got in a fight that night and I said I'd go with her. BTW, she got all dressed up just to piss him off.. very hot!)

What happened: We're enjoying our drinks, sitting by the pool and I look up and see the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Must be around 5'10", blonde, blue eyes, perfect body, etc. I keep talking and look up again about a minute later and see that she's pointing at someone and motioning them to come up. (We were on the patio, she was on the balcony). I look around as to who was behind me and couldnt figure out who she was pointing at. I ask my friend Jen, and she told me that they had been looking and pointing at me for a while now.

What went through my head: "Nah, must be someone else, why would they want to talk to me?"

I use this as motivation the next time I second-guess myself. I never want to wonder "what if" again. I'm glad that guy is gone!

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. All during a date this girl is talking abut sex. After the date, I drop this girl off at the door to her dorm room and she says, "It's okay if you want to come in." I said, "no, it's alright, I've got a lot of stuff to do today." She says, "No, it's REALLY OKAY if you want to come on in." She walks into the room and leaves the door open. I reluctantly entered and proceeded not to even touch her... After about 10 minutes of just sitting around in her room, she said she had some homework she needed to get started, so I excused myself....GAWD!!!

2. A girl came up to me in the middle of drama class freshman year of high school, sat right up next to me, and whispered in my ear, "you're so sexy." I got sort of a shocked look on my face, figeted for a minute and then got up and went out into the hall for a drink of water.

3. At the end of a date which I didn't think had gone particularly well, I reached out to touch the girl's arm as I said goodbye. For some reason she thought I was trying to shake hands with her... so she said, "Don't you think shaking hands seems a little bit formal for the end of a date... I'm sure there's something more appropriate you could do." She gave me a flirty smile. I gave her a hug.

4. The one that really hurts: My first week at a new private high school, I was the big man on campus... I had one one of only two full academic scholarships/year given by the school, and I was the only freshman on the varsity soccer team (biggest sport on campus)... I was talking during history class to a girl who is to this date the most beautiful and extraordinary girl I've ever met, and we were really hitting it off. A few of the guys had overheard, and asked me during lunch when I was going to ask her out (everyone wanted this girl). I was so scared of being rejected and losing my position of 'perfection' on campus that I told them I wasn't interested... I then proceeded to be best friends with this girl for two years until she moved away. The last time I ever saw her, I asked her if she would have gone out with me had I asked. She replied, "Yeah, why didn't you?" I still have dreams about this girl.

Chicken-Hawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of stories about self doubt or not entertaining possibilities on this thread. I'd like to add one of my own to the mix;

I met a stripper through a mutual friend. I always thought that these type of women went for unsavory or bad boy types so I never even considered the possibility of hooking up with her. She was a pretty good person but I was still very suspicious of her.

She called me one night after "work" and told me(in a very husky voice) that her "dream guy" had come in that evening. She described him as tall, pale, blond haired, sharp eyed with slightly feminine features. This was and exact description of me at the time (I looked very young). It went right over my head.

Even worse, she did it AGAIN when we were standing in front of a mirror! Man, talk about missing the boat!!

It didn't click until 6 months later AFTER I had learned of her interest through our mutual friend.

[This message has been edited by Chicken-Hawk (edited 01-27-2002).]

Don John

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg I used to be soooo horrible at picking up the most obvious pickups/times when I was hit-on, especially my freshman/sophomore years, I was just so unexperienced with women, but my junior year I got ALOT better, and my senior year has just been awesome so far (I was doing pretty good for myself, then after I found this site it's only gotten better)

one such time that I remember was my sophomore year, I went to a private school and there was this girl who would always hug me in the halls and such, and one day in the computer lab we were working on these group projects I was just chillin at this table joking around with my friends, and she came over and was just blatently hitting on me, and even took my hand and placed it on her thigh, I had no clue what to do, I was freakin out but trying not to show it, and was like Uhh alright, and just went back to talking about our project, and I just felt uncomfortable cause I didn't know what to do, and we were just sitting there talking and she kept moving my hand back to her thigh atleast 6 times - I was such a f-ing idiot, still I don't know what the f I was thinking, and my friends gave me so much crap about that for the longest time lol (she was wearing a very short skirt, and was putting my hand less than 4 inches from her *****)

and this other time was my junior year, I was at a party and I had drank/smoked so much that night, I was just so out of it, I was chillin on a couch watching some movie and just talkin to my friends, joking around, and this girl came over and energetically hopped onto the couch I was at and just started talking and flirting with me, I was so messed up so I was just being funny/weird, but weird in a good way cause it was funny and making her laugh, then she just lay on my lap and was watching the movie that was on, and I was just playing with her hair a little and talking to her, she was saying how the movie was boring, and she wanted to play twister or spin-the-bottle, then I ended up passing out on that couch 10 mins later, nothing happened, I woke up the next morning and was just like GOD DAMMIT, now I try not to get nearly so messed up at parties, that sucked, the girl was hot too she was our homecoming princess that year, all I had to do was ask her if she wanted to **** and I woulda gotten some play that night =\

EDIT* the first girl was about 8.75, the second was 9.25 ish out of 10

[This message has been edited by Don John (edited 04-05-2002).]

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this one is from when I first was hanging out on this site.

This 9-10 stripper chick was at a club with her friends. We started talking. She kept complaining about how guys would stare and whistle and grab her ass and all kinds of sh*t that pissed her off about being there. So she dragged me around the club the whole night, b*tch used me as a ****blocker and I didn't even know it, totally AFC. Any way after the club shut down she drags me over to her friends house for an afterparty. I should have been thinking "perfect now I can get into your pants" instead I was thinking "I have no idea how this is happening to me?".HAHAHA have to laugh here. So we are there for maybe an hour or two and I decide to bolt home cause I had work early and it was already really late. She was almost begging me to stay. Why didn't I stay? I saw her a couple more times after that but she never acted the same.

These days I look for all those clues I can still remember her giving me. But thanks to this site I'm doing much much better.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple years ago after work, myself and a couple of co-workers went out to eat. With us was a 10.5 blonde/blue babe....she sat down next to me of all people, showed me how the veins on her hand form a heart with the first letter of my name in it, and massaged my leg under the table all nite.

I still kick myself today over it.

SKOW~27

Reaction score
Ok here is one.

A hot woman that I had met a few times told me she had just bought a new hot tub but she hasn't used it yet because she didn't have anyone to share it with.

I was totally a F'n idiot I said something like "That's too bad."

She then went on to ask if I liked hot tubs, and me still being clueless said "Yes" but then didn't follow up.

She got fed up with me not reading her and went on to another guy. I can't believe how stupid I was.

ML.

Goldenboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
this grl grab'd my d*ck and i didnt know if thats how they said hi in her country or if she was come'n on to me....lol, wht kinda question is this, i always know when agrl's feel'n me...

------------------
AIM: AMOS145WIN

"On a long enough time line, the survuval rate for everyone drops to ZERO!"---fIGHT cluB

"KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG"---ME

"Gimme a reason,Go'head, Gimme one!!!I'll next that a$$....try me...TRY ME!!!"---ME

"IF I WAS A CHICK ,ID FU*K ME...WOULD'NT YOU??? OH YEA!!!"---ME

Proton

Reaction score
I'm sitting at night by the pool with this chick and she says..I'm cold. So I say "I'll keep you warm", and she looks into my eyes and says "really?"..so I wrap a towel around her shoulders....such a beef head.

Shred like Hell

Reaction score
Hahahah here's one from the newbie here! I'm still kicking my ass on this one...

Ok so it used to be me, my friend Aaron, and a girl named Heather who used to hang out together. We all went out and did something as usual. When we take Heather home, we all get into this argument about how girls are stupid and use sex as a weapon. Heather is sitting on the bed of her truck, and Aaron and I are standing on the ground. I, feeling smug and confident, begin to state a woman wouldn't be able to use sex against me, because I am "above" that. Heather gets all offended and says that she could "so break me". I'm like no way, whatever. She proceeds to wrap her legs around me, and sit on me (I'm standing and she has her legs wrapped around my butt), while staring deeply into my eyes and repeating "I could so break you." What do I do? "NO! You couldn't!" Yeah I was hard, and had we been alone, I prolly woulda done something with her. But I couldn't bare to do that in front of my friend Aaron, as he was so in love with her. Ugh, still lament that day...GOD DAMN IT! THAT GIRL WAS HOT!

Thank God for Don Juanism!

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shred like Hell:
Hahahah here's one from the newbie here! I'm still kicking my ass on this one...

Ok so it used to be me, my friend Aaron, and a girl named Heather who used to hang out together. We all went out and did something as usual. When we take Heather home, we all get into this argument about how girls are stupid and use sex as a weapon. Heather is sitting on the bed of her truck, and Aaron and I are standing on the ground. I, feeling smug and confident, begin to state a woman wouldn't be able to use sex against me, because I am "above" that. Heather gets all offended and says that she could "so break me". I'm like no way, whatever. She proceeds to wrap her legs around me, and sit on me (I'm standing and she has her legs wrapped around my butt), while staring deeply into my eyes and repeating "I could so break you." What do I do? "NO! You couldn't!" Yeah I was hard, and had we been alone, I prolly woulda done something with her. But I couldn't bare to do that in front of my friend Aaron, as he was so in love with her. Ugh, still lament that day...GOD DAMN IT! THAT GIRL WAS HOT!

Thank God for Don Juanism!

Sounds to me like you done did good there. You wanted this byatch to make her point and prove you wrong? She probably would have taken you to the point where it was obvious that she had you, and then left you standing there with your d*ck in your hand. Then if you were nice and asked right maybe she would go to the trouble of b*tch slapping you.

Am I missing something here?

The Iron Chef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High school, around the time of the prom: I was talking to two girls, and Girl B suddenly said "Girl A here doesn't have anyone to go to the prom with." Girl A then blushed, while Girl B was staring at me intensly as if commanding me to take Girl A to the prom. Now Girl A was not bad looking at all, but being a total AFC at the time, and having never been approached so directly, I shrinked away and said "That's really too bad, I'm sure someone will ask you".

To this day I still bang my head whenever I remember this.

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:
Ok, I know there are more out there. You guys are probably too embarrassed to tell them though. (It would be even worse if it has happened, and you STILL DON'T KNOW IT!)

Here's another one.

When I was in high school, I used to sit behind this really hot cheerleader in calculus. Being as I had the foresight to realize that I would never use calculus (and still haven't to this day), I used to give her massages all through the class.

One day, I was giving a particulur erotic one, and she said "If you keep giving me these massages, I'm going to have to jump you right here". I, being the typical dumb*ss 17 year old, do nothing.

Oh, if only I could go back just for that day!

you are very right chance to this day whenever my brother and i talk about highschool and such he tells me about all the hot girls in the school that wanted me badly and used to flirt me up and down but of course i never knew any of this and still to this day cant recall anything about what he is talking about (im in college now btw) i seriously think the only reason i ever got by back then was because of my devilish good looks.

------------------
Got a drum life?

"No little perv bull**** is gonna work with this one, you gotta play it smooth, be Don Juan de la Nootch"- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OH........MY.........GOD i am so damn stupid i just remembered one i was at the pool hall not too long ago(before i found this site) and this really nice looking redhead (about an 8) was blatantly staring at me and i dont mean looking for longer than usually it was like her eyes couldnt look at ANYTHING else and i just continued to play pool and left without doing a single thing about it.

AHHHHHH THAT JUST PISSES THE H*LL OUT OF ME TALKING ABOU IT.

------------------
Got a drum life?

"No little perv bull**** is gonna work with this one, you gotta play it smooth, be Don Juan de la Nootch"- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man sorry i just thought of another one this is even better there was this senior in highschool i was a sophomore well we were hanging out this one day and driving in her car and this girl always liked to talk about sex well anyways we picked up a couple of other friends of hers who also loved to talk about sex well anyways of course we start talking about it and she takes my hand and puts it directly on her pvssy!! me being a dumbfvck just nonchalantly take it off as if this happens everday a little later that day we are laying on the floor of her friends apartment and she asks me if i want to have sex!! i say yes and dont move at all she says oh you are going to make me do all the work eh? i say yeah and it gets left at that.

------------------
Got a drum life?