Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zero to Hero from Bootcamp!?!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've read a bunch of the past bc's and their post's but has anyone gone from being afc or worse into a dj? and is consistently using their new attitude on life?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This probably has nothing to do with your question but a few years ago...

I got a new job, part time at a retail store. I met buttloads of 18 to 21 year olds. I was 28 at the time. Anyways I became friends with all of them, even the ugly cow ones. Now I have a huge social network of hot girls and ugly girls with hot friends. All the girls I really wanted to plow through now want to hang out with me all the time because of social proof. Not only social proof but my attitude has changed drastically because of the confidence this has brought me. I dont even have to work at meeting girls anymore. I just sit down somewhere and girls come up to me. Not only am I amazed that this is still happening to me but my friends are amazed too because I am not a very good looking guy.

Anyways just a short story about me. I use to be an AFC and I still have some AFC in me but Im still changing for the better.

OH and I did do the bootcamp. It worked out well for me. I actually followed through on most of what is said

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i was considering doing the BC to see if it would change me as a person. I talked to my MDJ friend about it and he told me to not do it yet or at all. not really sure which one it was. I wanted to pursue a some girls that i knew were interested in me before and i previously hooked up with but he said wait another month. i've waited a month already so i didn't understand. This was his explanation.

You need to learn to detach your emotions from people. Not only will girls see this as a rebound since its really really hard to hide your emotions as a guy unless your a veteran but it will also ruin your chances. By learning patience it will help you detach your feelings so you can think and act clearly.

to me it sounds like good advice for all afc's out there. i just got out of a crazy 1 year bpd relationship a lil over a month ago. I don't mind waiting and focus on being single again yet i don't want to spend christmas/new years alone.

I'm thinkin about doing the bc maybe after the new year or maybe start now.

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked with two companies. First one was RSD. I do not recommend this. I'm not gonna talk **** on another company, but I had about the worst, most aggravating 8 months after that bootcamp and never got laid from it. However, after that I worked with Will Daddy from some of the David D videos. I met him in New York during a lair meeting and he was totally cool. He actually stopped me to say hi, which really impressed me. Then I met him again at our lair here in Philly and started to work with him after that. I got a number on the second day, got laid a month later, got a few numbers and then got a really awesome hook up with a great girl about 8 months after. I'm still seeing her today. So yeah, I recommend that one. Don't know how many students he's taking these days, but it really helped me. I don't think you're going to take one bootcamp and be awesome, but then again, some guys just need that little push. It all depends on how far along you are now I guess.

Lush.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not familiar with RSD or Will Daddy, care to provide a breif explanation?

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never been in an Real Social Dynamic's Bootcamp, but for the most part they seem to get mostly positive feedback. They seem like animals when it comes to this s*it tho.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExcelNPrevail said:
I never been in an Real Social Dynamic's Bootcamp, but for the most part they seem to get mostly positive feedback. They seem like animals when it comes to this s*it tho.
I heard that is lifechanging event . When i get some extra money , no doubt that ill do that. Even though i consider my game 9.999 :p