Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zero matches on Tinder???

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been meeting plenty of women in real life, and my buddies joined tinder and I thought, why not. We have a little contest going. To see who can get the most matches. So I put up a few good pics, and a quick bio. To my surprise, I haven't gotten a match. Not a single one. My buddy (who isn't as good looking), has like 7 or 8. I'm not a hater by any means, something just doesn't make sense. Could the reason be that I created a spoof Facebook account (which has 0 friends on it), and my friend used his real one? There has to be some algorithm that is filtering it.

Any thoughts?

BTW - He also paid for it.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know. He's gotten a few numbers and set up some dates later this week. He showed me his phone.

I don't really care that he's beating me, I'm just salty because I haven't had a single match. I don't get it. I have a very very hard time believing that not a single girl "liked" my profile. Seems odd...

edit - I just checked my tinder bio, I don't have anything in there. I thought I did... I wonder if that matters.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I model part time. Here's one of the pics I posted.
Take off the glasses and take two more pics, update profile, and i bet you get a different result. Just my opinion..

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put up Tinder a week ago (much to my main plates chagrin) and have about 60 matches, 15 have started conversations with me,in which I have only replied to two of them,I find Tinder to be very easy..

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not big on the glasses either, but my eyes are not good. It's hard to believe that the glasses would be the deal breaker... lasik? i don't like contacts.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I put up Tinder a week ago (much to my main plates chagrin) and have about 60 matches, 15 have started conversations with me,in which I have only replied to two of them,I find Tinder to be very easy..
Update this every time you actually meet up with one. Let alone bang one.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lucky. I get matches... and they are all spam

Glassguy

Reaction score
I get lays on Tinder but you have to weed through the muck. If you are not getting matches, change your pics/profile and dont forget to reset your account every now and then. Men and women both swipe very quickly and you'd be surprised how many times you'll match the second or third time around.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
do yourself a favor and uninstall this app. i use it because its comfortable but women there in 99% are worthless attention *****s.

and to get sex/relationship on OLD from 5/10 woman you have to be 9/10 (or lie that you are) and lucky.

i have 2 meters and a sixpack and some women is traveling 50km to meet me tommorow (what a desperate). but thats rare. you will usually get offended by really bad quality women (and ignored)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to swipe like a crazy fool all week long to accomplish anything on Tinder. Went out Saturday night, got a number off a girl that walked up to my car when I was sitting in traffic. Got a 2nd number when I sat down next to a girl at a patio bar and chatted for 25min. Both girls texted me the next morning as well. ;-)

My buddy who swipes on Tinder all week long and has about the same results I do, also got 2 numbers that night.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not in the 0 matches club but Im in the 0 dates one for the last semester.

My friend who happens to be better looking and photogenic gets more matches, more numbers but most of the girls are 2 points lower in person or make setting the date more time and energy consuming than approaching girls on the streets.

Whatever is your environment and success in it, tinder just makes it more of it, hot guys get laid faster while average ones dont.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to swipe like a crazy fool all week long to accomplish anything on Tinder. Went out Saturday night, got a number off a girl that walked up to my car when I was sitting in traffic. Got a 2nd number when I sat down next to a girl at a patio bar and chatted for 25min. Both girls texted me the next morning as well. ;-)

My buddy who swipes on Tinder all week long and has about the same results I do, also got 2 numbers that night.
Me to I get numbers and women off Tinder, my friends score more on Tinder.....hmmmmm