Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zachary Roloff with cute girlfriend

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

Didn't mean it in a bad way but seems she defies the "hypergamy" that women are all supposed to have in their hearts?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of them are thin when they are 17. She gets her 15 minutes of fame at age 17. Be sad if one of my son's brought her home.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly if I could date her I'd be doing well, she is half my age after all.

I agree she is a 6 if we compare her to other girls her age. She is at least a 7 compared to the women 28 and up who will come out with me.

I guess the celebrity indeed helps him a ton.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scormus,
"Does this mean there's hope and one day I can have a 9 girlfriend?".....Why would you want one?....Believe me,the Gods are motivated by Pity and not malice in denying you this dubious pleasure!

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an acquaintance who was a 9 that was married to a guy who was 6'4", a multi millionaire, good looking, just 3 years older than her.

She cleaned him out in a divorce a couple of years later. I don't know the circumstances.

But if that guy can get dumped and cleaned out what hope do the rest of us have

Seriously wtf do they want?!?!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
I had an acquaintance who was a 9 that was married to a guy who was 6'4", a multi millionaire, good looking, just 3 years older than her.

She cleaned him out in a divorce a couple of years later. I don't know the circumstances.

I'm sure guys here would say he was a beta provider type, and that's why she left him. But who can say? I think the real problem here is she had a big financial incentive to divorce him - women are rewarded with cash and prizes for divorcing.

I think these days you just have to get the idea of a relationship that lasts forever out of your head. That doesn't mean that you have to become a full on player or anything, just realize that all relationships have a shelf life and keep yourself mentally prepared for anything.

Yet, somehow some people do manage to stay married. I'm not sure what the secret is. I know you have to screen, but I've found that not to be foolproof. There are no guarantees. Maybe it takes a certain amount of luck. I really feel for guys who want to build a family, because it is a huge roll of the dice for them, considering it's such a worthy goal.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google photos of Nick Vujicic + wife.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm sure guys here would say he was a beta provider type, and that's why she left him. But who can say? I think the real problem here is she had a big financial incentive to divorce him - women are rewarded with cash and prizes for divorcing.

I think these days you just have to get the idea of a relationship that lasts forever out of your head. That doesn't mean that you have to become a full on player or anything, just realize that all relationships have a shelf life and keep yourself mentally prepared for anything.
I agree with this. When I first came to the forum, I tried to find the "level of alpha" where I could attract a woman hopelessly and she would never leave of cheat me.

But that is impossible when alpha is a RELATIVE term. There is always something more "alpha". More "fun", more "new", more "novel", more "high value". This goes for girls and guys.

The only way to be safe for sure is a test of one's character. The horrible thing about this test is it requires long time investment and trust from you and if you are wrong, you stand to lose a lot, whether that naive girl looking to see whether her alpha BF will commit to her based on her own level of attractiveness or personality, or the naive boy looking to expect fidelity from perceived value or alphaness.

Its not to say building value or alphaness or looks or personality is bad for people but that there is no guarantee.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vujicic

samspade said:
Google photos of Nick Vujicic + wife.
I just did.

Seriously, wtf?

Is it:

a) Zach and Nick's disabilities sort of give them and/or their girls "status". The girl gets constant affirmation and praise for being with them.

b) They want to be on TV

I am struggling to believe the sexual attraction is really there?

Here is this quote from the clip:

"I had dated other guys, and I had gone for the physical. I was tired of that."

That was "woman-ese", in English does it mean she got pumped and dumped repeatedly?

It must be a tough dynamic, if she goes, how does he replace or move on?

Though I have to give him tons of credit, "no arms, no legs, no worries!" - the way he says it is so alpha.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:

Seriously wtf do they want?!?!
When a lot of money is involved, the alpha/beta **** goes out the window. It doesn't matter. They just want the $$$$. It's a big reason that I don't trust any women. I'm set to inherit a lot plus I have my own deal going on. I can't risk having some bish clean me out.