Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You've all got it wrong!

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope all's well wherever you may be, its been a long long time since ive been here, let alone posted.

So, whats been happening? Well, since coming here quite a few years ago much has changed and as I look through a lot of the posts in the main discussion board it disappoints me to see the same posts as there were back then. What disappoints me more is how i used to post the same sort of stuff!

Anyway, since the old days ive had a number of relationships, travelled the world, learnt a lot about myself and life, met some of the greatest people im ever going to meet, and have solidified probably the best group of friends i could ever dream of. I'm a happy guy, full of confidence and life, the opposite to how i once was.

And why? Well, i stopped thinking, stopped analysing, and just lived! Went out as much as i could, stopped caring about the problems in my life and instead just listened to what i truly wanted in life. Just listening what my heart wants to do without thinking of the consequences all the time. What do i wanna do? Who do i wanna hang out with? Where do i wanna go? What do i want to eat, say, etc? The more you listen to your wants and desires as opposed to a series of calculated instructions or the apparent social restrictions, the happier you are and the more attractive you are to be around.

Sure i still make mistakes, have my heart broken, over analyse some relationships, etc, but thats just me and ive come to accept that. The more accepting you are about who you are and truly learn to love yourself the more i can sit back stop taking life so seriously the happier ive become.

Once you can listen to and trust yourself completely, you can let go all those thoughts and calculations and just fall back effortlessly and enjoy life for the big ride that it is.

Much happiness,
DJP

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It certainly is a good idea to get away from here once you've had your fill of knowledge. It's a poor substitute for field experience and is kinda addictive.

As a point of interest, here's a thread I posted nearly TWOYEARS ago when I left the site to redescover myself. I have learned a lot in those 2 years and would recommend it to anyone.

My farewell Jun 2003

I only returned to the site a couple of months back when my relationship (the one mentioned in the li9nked thread) broke down. And now I've met someone new and I'm almost on my way out out of here again :D

Robbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJP thanks for checking in with us. Great to see you back here!

It's amazing how much of this game is intuitive and part of a natural process, to the point where over-analysis only hinders performance.

When this forum debuted, it was unlike anything we had ever seen, maybe with the exception of the pick up guides circulating the internet. Aside from the hype over speed seduction, the most effective contributions were made by men with lots of street credit and not an idea about rules and methods. They had a sense of what worked and what didn't and they appreciated the little things that men would do to ruin attraction, dating, and relationships.

People came here because they kept crashing and burning, they failed to win over the one they really wanted, or they wanted to be a player. The important thing was that they were out there approaching women and dating women. They'd come here all frustrated, one of the ole' timers would provide them with just a bit of insight, they'd make the adjustment, and then poof! success! Okay, there wasn't always "poof! success!" but almost always an awakening or change of perspective that would pave the path to success.

The idea is that people were already in relationships and courting women when they came here. They would absorb little bits of information and their game would improve. These guys let go and did what they wanted to do, mistakes and all. This forum became their big brother, tapping them on the shoulder every once in a while to point out a mistake and offer some advice.

Fast forward five years and we've noticed a paradigm shift, where the forum has become more of a club and membership is contingent upon reading the bible. It's the same with asf and their players guide.

There is a wealth of information contained in those resources, but the problem is that people become bogged down reading through pages upon pages of information without having the slightest bit of relevent experience. That's why in addition to hosting a few men with loads of experience and success and a handful of men with moderate success, the forum ends up hosting a disproportionate number of men who still haven't turned off the computer and left the basement.

It would take years to perfect all of the material on these internet dating and seduction sites. It would take trial and error and a lot of courage and adjustment. When you try to change everything about your game overnight by incorporating three hundred pages of tricks, methods, rules, and mindsets, you fall apart. You look like bs and women see it. They see that you are hiding behind some rule or some method you've been reading up on over the internet. Plus, it sucks. It feels fake. It's better to first stumble through things your way and then incorporate an idea or suggestion from this forum. That way, it becomes second nature. The 90 lb weakling can stop behaving alpha and acting all tough and perhaps hone his ability to be witty and spontaneous. Conversely, the guy who is not a natural funnyman can stop annoying everyone with his contrived attempts at ****y and funny and instead emphasize a part of his personality that women find attractive.

People say read the bible before posting, but they really should specify for you to search the bible for relevant information before posting. Trying to read it cover to cover will cause you to have too much information bouncing around inside of your head and it will get in the way of your game.

I have never heard of anyone reading a hundred pages of this stuff and improving instantly. It's too much to think about. Too much to digest. Better off being yourself and making adjustments here and there until you can be a more effective version of yourself.

Do things the way you want to do them, stick to the style that works best for you. Not easy, but DJP's experience is typical of someone who decided to play things by ear, take the game less seriously, and arrived at success and happiness.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Robbie
DJP thanks for checking in with us. Great to see you back here!

It's amazing how much of this game is intuitive and part of a natural process, to the point where over-analysis only hinders performance.

When this forum debuted, it was unlike anything we had ever seen, maybe with the exception of the pick up guides circulating the internet. Aside from the hype over speed seduction, the most effective contributions were made by men with lots of street credit and not an idea about rules and methods. They had a sense of what worked and what didn't and they appreciated the little things that men would do to ruin attraction, dating, and relationships.

People came here because they kept crashing and burning, they failed to win over the one they really wanted, or they wanted to be a player. The important thing was that they were out there approaching women and dating women. They'd come here all frustrated, one of the ole' timers would provide them with just a bit of insight, they'd make the adjustment, and then poof! success! Okay, there wasn't always "poof! success!" but almost always an awakening or change of perspective that would pave the path to success.

The idea is that people were already in relationships and courting women when they came here. They would absorb little bits of information and their game would improve. These guys let go and did what they wanted to do, mistakes and all. This forum became their big brother, tapping them on the shoulder every once in a while to point out a mistake and offer some advice.

Fast forward five years and we've noticed a paradigm shift, where the forum has become more of a club and membership is contingent upon reading the bible. It's the same with asf and their players guide.

There is a wealth of information contained in those resources, but the problem is that people become bogged down reading through pages upon pages of information without having the slightest bit of relevent experience. That's why in addition to hosting a few men with loads of experience and success and a handful of men with moderate success, the forum ends up hosting a disproportionate number of men who still haven't turned off the computer and left the basement.

It would take years to perfect all of the material on these internet dating and seduction sites. It would take trial and error and a lot of courage and adjustment. When you try to change everything about your game overnight by incorporating three hundred pages of tricks, methods, rules, and mindsets, you fall apart. You look like bs and women see it. They see that you are hiding behind some rule or some method you've been reading up on over the internet. Plus, it sucks. It feels fake. It's better to first stumble through things your way and then incorporate an idea or suggestion from this forum. That way, it becomes second nature. The 90 lb weakling can stop behaving alpha and acting all tough and perhaps hone his ability to be witty and spontaneous. Conversely, the guy who is not a natural funnyman can stop annoying everyone with his contrived attempts at ****y and funny and instead emphasize a part of his personality that women find attractive.

People say read the bible before posting, but they really should specify for you to search the bible for relevant information before posting. Trying to read it cover to cover will cause you to have too much information bouncing around inside of your head and it will get in the way of your game.

I have never heard of anyone reading a hundred pages of this stuff and improving instantly. It's too much to think about. Too much to digest. Better off being yourself and making adjustments here and there until you can be a more effective version of yourself.

Do things the way you want to do them, stick to the style that works best for you. Not easy, but DJP's experience is typical of someone who decided to play things by ear, take the game less seriously, and arrived at success and happiness.
I think reading Robbies post is more valuable for newbs than reading the bible. Good work dude.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well put Donjuanpablo.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I've not been in here in years. But still stand by this post 100%! Hey to some of the old timers.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time for drivel. Somebody play the highlight reel!!!