Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youtuber macs on youtubers wife

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sort of fvcked up over this youtube video.. mostly because the guy getting punked on is me in alot of ways..

Adam LZ is a bmx/car youtube channel that got really big, he married this chick around a year ago, and from day one i never trusted this chick lol, alot of the subtle sht she says you can tell theres something wrong with her marriage, she knows she married a chode and doesnt respect him..

AdamLZ is a clean cut, regular happy dude that clearly is living the old fashioned valued life any dude would idealy want when your a chode. and looking back through his videos she seems like really bad news. This video another famous vlogger put up pretty much exposes her true nature, The dudes whole life is hanging on that hamster wheel inside her head now, bought a nice house, really sick cars, makes a sht load of cash now and all this girl has to do is has a change of heart and the poor guy loses everything..

Adam22 visits adamlz in florida and vlogs there meetup.. first red flag is he names his fvcking video
"I TOOK ADAM LZ'S WIFE ON A DATE!"
Serously wtf?

Watch around 5:40 is when he starts in with her in front of her own fvcking husband.

"Im going to take her to night clubs in LA and shell fit in perfectly with that dress"
Adamlz: did you just say youll fit in her? adam22: "I will not fit in her"

At the end of the video is it just me? Or is this girl really bambi eyed over this dude?
The youtube commets are lit the fvck up with complete disrespect over this guy now..
What would you do if youre "wife" was getting weird around some tattoo'd covered scum bag?

at the end 22 asks "its 11:11 make a wish"
you hear the wife in the backround say..
"for you to stay longer"
wtf..? wtf???

Then LZ posts a pinned commet on his video
"Real talk on that intro man - much appreciated. COME BACK SOON!"
what.. the.. fvck? if that happened to me i dont think id be very happy about it,
probably start planning for the divorce process..

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should cut the ***** off. The moment he says "she never dresses up like this". She probably has normal undies when she ****s him. Lingerie time long gone by LOL

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if to show my support to the poor guy who trusted a cvnt too much or slap the hell out of him for being the fuel that feeds the cvntitude of modern women.

Anyway if I was in the poor guy place I would simply kick the woman out of the house, no drama no shouting just a polite invitation to find the door.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Im sort of fvcked up over this youtube video.. mostly because the guy getting punked on is me in alot of ways..

Adam LZ is a bmx/car youtube channel that got really big, he married this chick around a year ago, and from day one i never trusted this chick lol, alot of the subtle sht she says you can tell theres something wrong with her marriage, she knows she married a chode and doesnt respect him..

AdamLZ is a clean cut, regular happy dude that clearly is living the old fashioned valued life any dude would idealy want when your a chode. and looking back through his videos she seems like really bad news. This video another famous vlogger put up pretty much exposes her true nature, The dudes whole life is hanging on that hamster wheel inside her head now, bought a nice house, really sick cars, makes a sht load of cash now and all this girl has to do is has a change of heart and the poor guy loses everything..

Adam22 visits adamlz in florida and vlogs there meetup.. first red flag is he names his fvcking video
"I TOOK ADAM LZ'S WIFE ON A DATE!"
Serously wtf?

Watch around 5:40 is when he starts in with her in front of her own fvcking husband.

"Im going to take her to night clubs in LA and shell fit in perfectly with that dress"
Adamlz: did you just say youll fit in her? adam22: "I will not fit in her"

At the end of the video is it just me? Or is this girl really bambi eyed over this dude?
The youtube commets are lit the fvck up with complete disrespect over this guy now..
What would you do if youre "wife" was getting weird around some tattoo'd covered scum bag?

at the end 22 asks "its 11:11 make a wish"
you hear the wife in the backround say..
"for you to stay longer"
wtf..? wtf???

Then LZ posts a pinned commet on his video
"Real talk on that intro man - much appreciated. COME BACK SOON!"
what.. the.. fvck? if that happened to me i dont think id be very happy about it,
probably start planning for the divorce process..
Typical American woman.

But when I tell you guys something is seriously wrong with 98% of these bytches and the market is fvcked.....I get roasted. SMH.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical American woman.

But when I tell you guys something is seriously wrong with 98% of these bytches and the market is fvcked.....I get roasted. SMH.
I don;t understand why and how you get roasted for just sayin' the truth really. Most women nowadays (we could have a little spat on the 98%, I would put it roughly 80/85%) are just the opposite of nice and normal people.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to be Adam LZ. Maybe he's into cuckholding, I don't know. If somebody uploaded a video called "I took AlexKaiser's wife on a date" I'd be ****ing mad in the comments.

That girl is really pretty. However, I would never marry her. Like seriously.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scary reality.. lz spends his whole life providing a great life for his new chick..
Some strange tattoo'd scum fvck can come on the scene, mac on er and potentially bang her by investing absolutely nothing.
not hating on 22, just VERRRYYY bitter cause this is what happened to me a couple times.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youtubers (and even Twitch streamers) have messed up drama. Or perhaps regular drama with a videocamera pointed to it.

There was the story of one streaming couple, both monogamous, I think Mormons? and then they went to some video game convention which are mainly sausage parties and she had sex with like 7 other people. They never streamed again and they probably broke up. One of the people who slept with the wife even tried to convince the husband to take her back and that she is actually a good person.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/2av32g/twitch_streamers_wife_gets_passed_around_like_a/

Fact is that in the game of life, people will try to cuck you. You can't walk around naive to that fact or you will have your life blown right open in front of you.

I guess the crazy thing about OP's story and this story is that the guys couldn't even be bothered to hide the fact that they are trying to steal the girl. The husbands are so passive that they know they can just do whatever they want in front of him and he would be powerless to stop. That's a sign that not only does the woman not respect him but men in general don't either. Also a remainder of heartiste's if you are married that doesn't mean both of you are out of the sexual marketplace.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a sign that not only does the woman not respect him but men in general don't either. Also a remainder of heartiste's if you are married that doesn't mean both of you are out of the sexual marketplace.
Exactly. It was not just his wife disrespecting him openly, it was this other ****er as well. If you cannot earn the respect of a girl, how you gonna earn the respect of a dude. And no, I have to disagree with you here. Marriage happens for a reason, so that two people have (hopefully) exclusive sex and that means you're off the market. But of course nowadays noone gives a **** about that

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reinforces everything you read and learn here on sosuave.. never get into legal ties with a ho, kids and marriage will ultimately fvxk you, everytime. No matter what.
This poor guy in the video has a very tough future ahead of him.

Never invest into a hoe more then she invests into you. The dude willingly said here, take everything I own and have worked for my whole life, plz don't leave me.. now what the fvck has she invested back into him besides her pvssy and somewhat good emotions? Nothing.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But of course nowadays noone gives a **** about that
Which is what heartiste means. In an ideal world yes marriage should be something where both are off the market. Yet go look at the mature men forum where they talk about wearing wedding rings increases interest from other women. Or about how many married women are a part of field reports. Marriage is a contract between two people yet requires the participation of society in it. A ring does not magically hide the SMV of a person, it is simply a sign to the outside world that they are married, of which many people could care less about as we can see all over this video.

Whenever there is a cheating field report, I always see people say blame the girl not the other guy. Which is fair I guess. But societies in which monogamy is upheld punishes both. If your society does not, then eventually cheating becomes really widespread. The west has gotten so bad we have open cuckholdry, where they can do it to your face.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical American woman.

Absolutely correct! Sometimes I think its 99 percent. But you're right almost ALL women are just not worth a hill of beans. Well at least you can safely eat beans, lol!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't hate on Adam22 the guy is 33 years old living the life, he bangs Lena The pLug (they have 3somes with other chicks), smokes weed and pops pills all day

However I don't envy him, the guy is a shallow narcistts, who is a 16 year old trapped in a 33 year old's body