Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YOUTUBE - what do you watch on utube?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What stuff do you watch mostly on youtube? Please list 5 channels that you are subscribed to.

My ****.

I usually watch different ****, most lately police chases and science experiments.
My channels that I want to share

IMEXVLOGS
ChrisFix
Engeniering Explained
Myvitageiron7212
savagegeese

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What stuff do you watch mostly on youtube? Please list 5 channels that you are subscribed to.

My ****.

I usually watch different ****, most lately police chases and science experiments.
My channels that I want to share

IMEXVLOGS
ChrisFix
Engeniering Explained
Myvitageiron7212
savagegeese
You can learn how to do anything on Youtube. I've learned how to fix toilets, do AC/electrical work, innovative techniques for killing wasps, everything.

But I mostly watch old wrestling matches from the 90s. Sometimes ghetto fights.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Stobe the Hobo

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything car related. I really enjoy Super Speeders Rob- he owns an exotic car rental company and gives us insight on how they actually are.

Random music and occasionally a few Shark Tank videos.

Reaction score
Fan of Let's Plays. Subbed to chuggaaconroy, SullyPwnz, lucahjin, etc. Also subbed to GameXplain for their analyses and discussions.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stobe the Hobo
When I typed your suggestion into search box (Microsoft Edge doesn't allow me to select and copy) it got autocorrected, and I say politically in corrected, to stab the homo. This is the first video I watched, it's about a jewish man stabbing the homo, I couldn't resist and made a comment, which says that you have to be ultra otherwise you justify hitler.

Yea, I prefer not to watch that kind of hardcore, otherwise I get upset and don't enjoy my time on youtube!

Channel I can recommend is called Officer401, this guy is plugging gun shot wound (apparently the ones he made) with tampons and maxipads. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8HxtIoKOmG4WekL8u0sAA

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
@backseatjuan haha autoCorrect has got me into a lot of trouble before. I hope you do check out "stobe" the hobo too lol.