Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're too nice..."... DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!!

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been studying this **** for four years....i've been more successful with women than i've ever dreamed of being for the last two-to-three years, i thought i had it all figured out, until oneitis hit...tonight i got the "you're just too nice"....how I let this happen, I have no idea, but I just felt the need to post a thread and say DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!! stay strong my sosuave brothers

time to finish this bowl of cheese filled pasta and bottle of crown royal in preparation for a day of cold approaches tomrrow and clubbing on friday :up:

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha. That was really funny.

But :rockon: dude!

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe thanks.

Soprano. Can I ask you something and other Dj if you read this..

I really don't know how to explain this, but it goes something like this.

I been good with the ladies I mean not bad. But I have a weird feeling. Like when I met a new girl I have alot of fun cracking this shell. Yennoe the CHASE. I love the chase. But when the girl starts showing alot of attraction toward me its like my work is done. Like i'm bored and theres no more challenge. And I move on the a new girl. Maybe is cause Im young(19) that I feel this way. I love the chase but I lose interest once they start showing interest. Like my work is done. Feels like I have a butterfly personality.

How do you describe this. I would "search" this topic but I have no idea what the title to search. Thanks...

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lusterkx2 said:
Hehe thanks.

I been good with the ladies I mean not bad. But I have a weird feeling. Like when I met a new girl I have alot of fun cracking this shell. Yennoe the CHASE. I love the chase. But when the girl starts showing alot of attraction toward me its like my work is done. Like i'm bored and theres no more challenge. And I move on the a new girl. Maybe is cause Im young(19) that I feel this way. I love the chase but I lose interest once they start showing interest. Like my work is done. Feels like I have a butterfly personality.

How do you describe this. I would "search" this topic but I have no idea what the title to search. Thanks...
yeah thats true but when you find a girl whose personality clicks with yours you'll want to keep her around

and if you plan on dropping a chick let her down in a way that allows for openings in the future i.e. so she can give a good word to her hot friends or maybe friends with benefits or something

something i almost always do: have long conversations about places you want to go around the world, trips you want to take, and do it in a fun way so she'll remember it, find a place in common you want to go. and when im cutting things off with her i'll joke "well hey i still need someone to go to Brazil with so you better not flake out on me (wink)" and end the convo like that. you can use any joke to end it but i find its better than something dramatic and it leaves for openings in the future and a good reputation.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i hate this **** its still burning my mind...i want to punt a kitten across the street or something just to cancel out the niceness

FunnyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lusterkx2 said:
Hehe thanks.

im the same way... never satisfied...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lusterkx2 said:
Hehe thanks.

I know that feeling. It what can happens when girls make it too easy for you. This is actually a problem for the young don juan. You need the challenge, but very few girls can give that to you and if you wait you'll be waiting a long time. Which is bad. What you need to do is shake off your feeling and force yourself into being interested. Your feelings are working against you. Get rid of it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
man i hate this **** its still burning my mind...i want to punt a kitten across the street or something just to cancel out the niceness
video tape it and put it on youtube so I can see it because that would be HILARIOUS!!!

Seriously, I've had it happen to me and I've been here for five years plus. Of course, compared to her friends, I would be considered a pvssy cat. Her friends were all in jail at some point and could drink a couple of shots of everclear on a bad day and still be sober. Sure was fun to be in that relationship, but I would stay far away from that bullsh!t again.

comic_relief

jimbobham

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I am a bit confused. I hear some of you talking trash about the girls that play the hard to get game and now you are here talking how when they don't play that game you lose interest? WTF?

You answer is simple though. You have not met the girl that rocks your world. Careful when you do though cus if you are too nice, ya gonna lose her. lol.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know the "nice" feeling. but I say to myself what am i gonna do, just start being mean? how? just start cursing everyone out i see?

Igetit!

Reaction score
omega05 said:
i know the "nice" feeling. but I say to myself what am i gonna do, just start being mean? how? just start cursing everyone out i see?
Naw dude. You don't start being "mean". You just be normal.

The way you are here on the forum. You're not being nice or mean,you just ARE.

I've been down the "you're too nice" road before as well.

The first time I had a girl say that to me,I was SHOCKED. I was like,"Too nice? Uhh..that's bad?".

I understand what they mean now.

The problem is a lot of guy use "niceness" as a means of trying to make a girl interested in them. So since the girl has all this "niceness" coming at her,she feels no attraction,but rather feels obligated,feels in debt,like she HAS TO reciprocate. She also feel like,"Oh,he's so nice. I don't want to hurt him".

And once she gets in the mode of trying to "protect your feelings (to excess)" it's over with.

A woman wants a man who is strong,masculine,someone who can her shield and protector.

How can she trust you to be her shield and protector if SHE'S ALWAYS trying not to hurt you?

And another thing:Stop trying NOT TO HURT THEIR FEELING.

This is going to sound nuts,but it's true...HURTING A GIRL'S FEELS DOESN'T KILL ATTRACTION.

I'm not saying to go out of your way to try to hurt a girl,just that if you were to say something that offended her,if she's already attracted to you,then you saying some offensive remark won't kill that attraction.

We all have heard of women being in abusive relationships,where a guy will hit her,abuse her mentally,and degrade a girl. Not only does the guy do these things ON PURPOSE,but the girl CHOOSES TO STAY WITH HIM.

Well if a man ON PURPOSE hits,beats,and verbally abuses a woman,and all that won't kill her attraction towards him,then I don't think accidentally making an offensive remark will kill her attraction either.

You don't have to be mean,just be normal.