Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're really not that special.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the guys that think they're special, you're not. If you were able to seduce a chick and get her in bed the same day, congratulations, you fit her profile of what a quick **** should be. You probably wasn't the only one to spread her legs in record time.

You're only special if you can seduce any chick you see and have consistent results every time. This means girls of every race, financial status, and personality type.

Otherwise, you just look good enough and talk good enough where a b*tch chooses you. You're not really doing the choosing.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's loser talk.

Everyone has something special to them. Some have more, some have less.

If you want to be successful, you must stop focusing on what you can't do, and instead focus on what you can. You do what you think and eventually you become what you think.

What are you becoming?

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
To all the guys that think they're special, you're not. If you were able to seduce a chick and get her in bed the same day, congratulations, you fit her profile of what a quick **** should be. You probably wasn't the only one to spread her legs in record time.

You're only special if you can seduce any chick you see and have consistent results every time. This means girls of every race, financial status, and personality type.

Otherwise, you just look good enough and talk good enough where a b*tch chooses you. You're not really doing the choosing.
I think i know where you're coming from, you probably read lots of ego boosting posts in the forum and hence the bit of a "ranty" post but i disagree.
I disagree because everyone is different and everyone has different aspirations in life, generally speaking of course.
You state to be special you need to have consistent sucess with virtually all women, this is NEVER going to happen and i don't put much credence into anyone who says otherwise.
Secondly this "quick ****" profile that women group you in" doesn't apply to all women, yeah sure, some are very promiscuous and they will group you like this, but there are others who are not like that, but depending on your abilities you can get them into bed on the first night (and they generally cause some major headaches when you don't call them the next day, especially when they find out you don't want a relationship).
One final point,i have found from personal experience, this one night stand thing, doesn't happen very often. 99% of the time i've had to date the girl at least twice before getting her into bed.
And lets be honest, as long as your getting some, you're happy.

Regards,

Adrian. esq

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you feel the need to bring people down with this negativity? What is your point of this thread? The only bit of wisdom was that you are not doing the choosing. Everyone but a PUA and AFC knows that women choose, men get chose and then decide to choose or not. By the way. I am special, to me. Maybe not to you, but then again your not special to me either. You dig? Good luck.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:

And what have you done? You havent even kissed a girl...not really the position to put others down. Instead of talking down about people why not elevate yourself? Youre sounding like elstud. Youre heading down the WRONG path that is self destructive and hard to come back from.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go for girls that I LIKE. I don't need to date/fclose girls of every race, personality, or "financial status" That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Picking up girls isn't and shouldn't be a competition.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How pessimistic, maybe you're not special.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys, the point of my thread was not to put anybody down. All the BS we read and practice doesn't make us special. The only time a guy gets to be the chooser and not the chosen is if he's a rock star or someone with power.

And I ****ing hate when people pick apart posts, instead of just looking at the meaning.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
The only time a guy gets to be the chooser and not the chosen is if he's a rock star or someone with power.
Not true.

The guy is ALWAYS the chooser because it's the guy who makes the approach. I don't know about you guys, but I've only had a handful of times in my life where a girl has actually approached ME and asked me out (and half of those were ugly/fat girls).

That's the beautiful part of this lifestyle (the PUA lifestyle) is it's enpowering YOU to be the chooser. It's enpowering YOU to build the inner strength required to have the balls to go after what YOU want.

You, as the man, hold the power in your hands from the moment you approach all the way through your interactions with her.

Dear god, I hope I never get so insecure as to HAVE to know that I need to make every girl I approach like me/want to fvck me.

But when I see someone I want and like, I like to know that I am the one choosing them from very beginning. The "choosing" isn't a his/her thing anyway. It's not a "she chooses you" thing.

It's a mutual choice. You choose her first, and then she chooses you.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my mom always told me i was special on the inside...
lol

in all seriousness, this thread kinda seems like bs. first of all, you're ability to fclose a homeless chick has nothing to do with anything. (she's of a different financial status :p )

This thread kinda shows a need for you to either go out and experience some stuff or at the very least, get off this forum. If you haven't realized it yet, negativity does very little good for anyone around it. be positive :) life is good, if only for the sole reason that you're living it. being pissy and in a bad mood serves its developmental purpose and occupies a part of your life, but i am a firm believer in the idea that everyone should cut that stuff down to an absolute minimum. one cancerous cell can ruin a whole body. don't let that mindset take over your consciousness.

oh yea, and your level of being special has really very little to do with your pickup ability. special is relative, and seductively ambiguous.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it's all about the battle within your mind, yeah in reality you might not be too different from the general population, but where does confidence come from? Thinking you're special, if you didn't think you're special then you wouldn't respect yourself and you would give up on picking up women before even meeting them. This kind of thinking is just a huge barrier in your mentality.

muffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:

I'm guessing you had a bad experience or hit a dry spell. We all have been there. Remember when you're on top the only place to go is down. I'm currently at a low point myself but hating on the success of others won't make you feel better about yourself.

If this site has taught me anything it's that every guy knows how it feels to be on top of the world. Different things make different guys feel this way. But when an event occurs that brings us down often to the point of AFC behavior it's our duty as men to pick ourselves back up, learn from the experience and keep moving.

Negativity is an AFC trait. If someone has had an experience that makes them feel like more of a DJ and they want to share it be happy for them. Experience and time will let every guy know that the high doesn't last forever

Kron233

Reaction score
I see these debates about who chooses whom and it's totally pointless. The guy chooses to go up to the girl or he doesn't. If he does then she chooses to go with him to **** or give him her number or w/e or she decides to blow him off. Then assuming everyone has kept moving forward through all of these choices they choose to see each other, have sex or whatever or they decide to stop. There is a constant interplay of choices between the parties and at anytime either one of them can choose to stop. Everyone is a chooser at all moments.

The point about nobody being that special is right on. You're right. Almost everybody is easily replaced in the grand scheme of things unless you're a truly great individual. I mean someone like Isaac Newton or Napoleon. Fortunately everybody around you is an insignificant nobody too so you can stop taking their opinions so seriously and so what you want.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
And I ****ing hate when people pick apart posts, instead of just looking at the meaning.

If you post illogical things, you will get flamed, and your post is completely illogical.

There doesn't appear to be a meaning to your post except to make yourself feel better than you don't have what it takes to get sex from a girl. People here are trying to improve themselves to meet and sleep with women. They don't need you to tell them that since they are not 6'1 and a hockey player, they won't get between a girls legs.

If you makes you feel better to think you are not special, you are not 6'1, you don't look like Brad, you are not rich, you have no friends, no stable job and no personality, thus you can't get laid, then we won't stop you from feeling that way.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"As far as IM concerned, Im the baddest, coolest, motherfvcker on the face of the planet"

Tim, from RSD.

Anyone who TRULY, and WHOLEHEARTEDLY believes this statement, gets more ass than a toilet seat.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well nonameok is the only asexual guy here (or maybe one of the very few). Of course he's special and we aren't.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
The only time a guy gets to be the chooser and not the chosen is if he's a rock star or someone with power.
But why would a "rock star or someone with power" be special? Obviously they can't "seduce any chick [they] see and have consistent results every time. This means girls of every race, financial status, and personality type.". So they're not special.

Before you respond, realize that your entire thread makes no sense. There is no meaning.

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
"As far as IM concerned, Im the baddest, coolest, motherfvcker on the face of the planet"

Tim, from RSD.

Anyone who TRULY, and WHOLEHEARTEDLY believes this statement, gets more ass than a toilet seat.
True facts. I have girls tell me I'm self absorbed and an assho!e and egotistical and what not all the time, but the same girls almost always end up sleeping with me. I think it's my attitude. Could just be that I ride a motorcycle who knows.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow major negativity....

Not everyone thinks they're special after bedding a girl.... even the guys who can get girl after girl wants to improve even though they don't need to.