Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're not romantic enough"....

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the point in a relationship where I need to be more romantic besides the wining and dining.

What are some of your thoughtful/romantic gestures that could be used by fellow DJs?

One time I broke into my GF's house (didnt have a key) and replaced a vase full of dying flowers with a huge bouquet of new flowers that I picked out myself at an (expensive!) flower shop. This was during the day before she was having one of those Tastfully Simple parties with all her girlfriends that night. I wrote a note next to the vase and said something like "you cant host a party with dead flowers, have fun tonight!"

I guess that's not really something anyone could just do at any time though. I am looking for new ideas, I am on a dry streak! :p

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, how long have you been with her?

Second, if you're going to add some romance to the relationship, don't overdo it. Romance is a spice, not a main course.

Use your creativity. If you combine ****y/funny into romance, you won't come across as a pu55y. Tuck her into bed when she's tired just like you would a child. Have a romantic candlelit happy meal from McDonalds, give her gag gifts on special occasions that reflect something you've talked about.

Or you could just use plain romance. Brush her hair, give her a foot rub, buy her chocolate when she's on her period, cook her dinner.

Again, don't overwhelm her with romance, just do something every once in a while.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova

Again, don't overwhelm her with romance, just do something every once in a while.
Right, I know this. I havent really done anything in a while though.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
I'm at the point in a relationship where I need to be more romantic besides the wining and dining.

What are some of your thoughtful/romantic gestures that could be used by fellow DJs?

One time I broke into my GF's house (didnt have a key) and replaced a vase full of dying flowers with a huge bouquet of new flowers that I picked out myself at an (expensive!) flower shop. This was during the day before she was having one of those Tastfully Simple parties with all her girlfriends that night. I wrote a note next to the vase and said something like "you cant host a party with dead flowers, have fun tonight!"

I guess that's not really something anyone could just do at any time though. I am looking for new ideas, I am on a dry streak! :p
if you got caught by police, you would be so happy about that now would you, lol so how did you brake in?