Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're in power, but how do you use it?

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, are there any books out there which I could buy to teach me how to be an evil boss?
You already are one. You don't need a book. I think you want a book to help you get away with being evil.

Kill some hobos and plant evidence against him. Make him buy coffee and tell him he did it all wrong. Kill his whole family. Spend a few hours hooking all his paperclips together so when he needs one they are difficult to use. Lock him in your basement for weeks torturing and then dock his pay for not being at work. Find out what his favorite pastry is and get enough for everyone else but him.

Make sure no one is watching while you are doing this.

Glad I could help.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that the office SHOULD have quotas of how many sales they need per day/hour/week/etc. If they DO NOT, then bonus, you get to make your own.

Although, I must say that, by your reactions, you don't have it in you to be hardcore like that. Your act will be detected, and your coworkers will end up losing respect for you. (respect being the foundation of all leadership)

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any good office politics book?

You think it wont work? I will be very please to make his life miserable in office. Hmm......... very miserable until he cannot tolerate it.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that you can't do it.. you can be as hardcore as you want, but based on what you've said in this thread... you wouldn't be acting in a congruent way, and you would be very willing to soften up at the first of obstacles.