Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you're best lay!

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be interesting to see some techniques that lead up to an easy/difficult lay. Stuff you did that you never expected would work, whether smooth or lame, let's hear them!

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well once in one friends house party I saw a HB8 walk by, I was too shy to talk to her initially.

later on in the party I saw her again waiting outside the toilet...(and since I was quite tipsy but I still remember this) I asked her if she was going to make some gravy babies then she bursted out laughing, and then I got really close to her and said....HAHA...."Want to make a gravy baby together?"

So I ended up french kissing her behind the toilet (it was one of those outside toilets)....yeahhhh, thats about it I woke up on a different bed the next morning. :D

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first time was a 3some.

Nuff said.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, my ultimate goal in life is to score a threesome.

I am going to start opening 2 friends and start talking about bi-sexulality and three somes. thats the best I can come up with.

how did u pull it off

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...ha, well the second time i had sex it was a 3some, so you kinda are up on me on that one.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys get threesomes, that are not with your gf.

WHAT IS THE SECRET!!! TELL ME!!

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl im seeing right now wants a 3some. She said she would actually help with the hookup, and best yet, a good friend of mine knows a chick that lives like 12 hours away (used to live here), that next time she comes to town she wants to take part in that. So this could be interesting. Best bet for a 3some, find some freaky chicks, get some beers and condoms, and give em hell.

As for the topic goes, id probably say last weekend. This chick im seeing (see above ;)), is a total freak in bed. She lets me do whatever. Shes freaking wild. I was in a 3 year relationship, and the girl i was with was pretty mild, and wouldnt let me get away with anything out of the norm, or freaky. She would rarely give me head, and she wouldnt even kiss me after i went down on her. She didnt like 69, or anything different and fun. This chick im banging now, will do anything, so its like a whole new world for me. We did a standing 69 a few nights ago. Throw her back on the bed, go doggy style for a few minutes, flip her over, and ill be dammed if she doesnt have it back in her mouth again. Anyway, i gotta go, shes on her way over now.