Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're a nice guy, you just need to find the right girl"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
"You're a nice guy, you just need to find the right girl"

Some girl said this to me recently. Does this pretty much equal that I'm an AFC?
I would have said, "Good. It worked." to myself loud enough so that she could hear me.

It doesn't hurt to be ambiguous in this situation, Then walk away. Maybe you'll see her again. Maybe you won't. Who cares? But leave her something to ponder if she so chooses.

If she chooses to ignore your Andy Warhol-like comment then just prove her wrong by your actions which she may or may not see of you in the future i.e. bring another girl into her line of sight. This will turn the hot knife faster in her side wishing she'd never said those words to you.

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
orly said:
Many people have told me that I am the epitome of the ideal man they would love their younger sisters to date.

Never mind that said sisters already have a boyfriend (usually a "bad boy") and probably wouldn't be interested in me if I was the last man on the planet.

Yeah, this pretty much means they aren't interested.
That means that you are a very nice guy who is not a thereat in any way. You are a good provider and a quiet sheep i.e. a boring AFC.

I remember once an older woman told me that she has a daughter and I would be a perfect husband for her. I asked "What you will give us for dowry? I will need a big house and 100.000€ to build the foundations of our love" :D

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should try not being a nice guy and being less picky then.