Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YOUR Zone of Comfort - It is YOUR enemy

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the Don Juan the man who has NO comfort zones? Or is he the man who is constantly CHANGING his comfort zones?

I want you to think about that question as you read this.

Your zone of comfort, or your comfort zone, is the one thing that affects EVERYONE. Comfort Zones inhibit EVERYONE, from the Master Don Juans, to the PUAs, to the AFCs, to the AMOGs. Let me tell you why.

As soon as someone establishes a comfort zone they become OUTWADLY dependent on something. Their inner state becomes completely controlled by something outside of their control. In Sun Tzu's famous book "The Art of War", he describes "fluidity" as being the prime requisite for success on the battlefield. The same can be said for success in picking up women. If you remain fluid and ever-changing, you will be able to adapt to any woman you encounter. No in fact FORGET WOMEN, you'll be able to handle any SITUATION you encounter.

How the AFC is the victim of the Zone of Comfort:
You can become comfortable in NOT APPROACHING because you feel more comfortable chatting with their friends/hanging out on death row/doing it "later". This is a vicious perpetuating cycle that can only be broken by pushing yourself out of your comfort zones.

Going out is a way to break out of a comfort zone.
Sarging is a way to break out of a comfort zone.
Approaching a woman is a way to break out of a comfort zone.
Kino'ing a woman is a way to break out of a comfort zone.
Closing a woman is a way to break out of a comfort zone.
Dating a woman is a way to break out of a comfort zone.
Kissing a woman is a way to break out of a comfort zone.
Doing the horizontal foxtrot with a woman is a way to break out of a comfort zone.

This is why boot camps are so brilliant, they use a staggered system, which allows people to gradually force their way out of their comfort zones.

Mystery once said "You're either a Pickup Artist or an excuse artist". Those who are the latter are people who are scared to move out of their own zone of comfort. Those who "can't be bothered" or who "are tired" or "will do it later".

If you see a girl you like there should be NO REASON, and I mean NO REASON ON THIS PLANET why you cannot go over and talk to her. If there is a reason, YOU have made it up. YOU are being too scared to leave YOUR comfort zone.

So scare yourself sh!tless and give it a go.

How the AMOG is the victim of the Zone of Comfort:
AMOG's are simple creatures. They are big brawly AFCs who have made their own little friendship circle (their "kingdom") and are happy to rule over it. Anything outside of this kingdom they cannot handle. AMOG's are dependent on two things:
  • Their ruler ship of their kingdom
  • Their ability to scare people away from their kingdom

Challenge their ruler ship and they will become both scared and angry. Scared because you question their leadership, and angry because you have made them scared.

AMOGs are the enemy, if you are one do not despair. Just follow the advice for the AFC and use it on women you DO-NOT KNOW.

How the PUA is the victim of the Zone of Comfort:
A PUA can become comfortable in approaching in a SPECIFIC WAY. There may be routines he uses, tricks or props he likes to use in order to spark attraction/interest. He may always use Mystery Method style Lines, or Juggler style humour. He might always use David DeAngelo ****y Funny, or Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction. While this is all well and good, and will allow him to pick up girls, He is not escaping his comfort zones fully.

OH HECK NO

He's just re-establishing them. What was once a problem (getting women) becomes easy and he falls back into the same old trap of having a comfort zone he refuses to leave. The PUA "mid life crisis" is often caused by this. The mid-life crisis is where a PUA becomes very good at getting women and thinks "What is the point of this? Surely there's more to life than this?"

I'll give you a prime example of a PUA this applies to:

Mystery.

He is arguably one of the worlds best when it comes to picking up women. His method is rivalled only by one other person I know and have recently had the pleasure of meeting. But what...else does he do? To those who have read the game - Mystery seems to constantly dream about becoming a world-renowned illusionist - yet when the opportunity arises for him to chase this dream - he backs down. Mystery's comfort level is in picking up women - he refuses to take it to the next level.

Why do you think so many PUAs in "The Game" became interested in their spirituality? Why do you think so many PUAs/DJs become philosophers? It's because they became comfortable in their ability in being able to speak to women, breaking out of a zone of comfort that previously held them back. Spirituality is a very complicated thing, and those who are prepared to even contemplate that there is more to this world than meets the eye are going to go a long way. Why? because they're prepared to escape the Zone of Comfort of not knowing. Of being content in ignorance.

"Why look at the big picture? We'll never understand it in the same way a Dog will never understand quantum physics!"

Why would you say that? Are you an Excuse artist?

How the DJ is NOT the victim of the Zone of Comfort:
A Don Juan is only human, of course you have comfort zones. But you are confident in the fact that they are not absolute and that they are constantly changing. When you feel confident in a certain area of your life (let's say in terms of pickup) you move on to another area of life you are unconfident in. How do you succeed in this new area? By breaking out of your comfort zones. And in doing this, a Don Juan has no comfort zones - they all become linear and progressive to you.

So to answer the question at the start of this post:

"both"

Last edited:

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!!

Finally somebody nailed it!!!

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol shezz, quick question...

If I can sarge a girl, without saying a word and get her into my bed...

how would I write a FR on it?

Probably something good can be found so I can break from one of my zones.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first real FR

Was at a party last week... I saw a stunning HB9 sitting on the couch, I approached, with a smirk, I c0cked an eyebrow and showed her my sly grin. Said hi to guy who walked past her, tapped him on the shoulder and winked at him to increase my social proof.

I sat down next to the girl and said

Me: hi, my name is ...
Her: "aaaagh, *hiccup*"

Yeah...

It was a fool's mate, but damn did I ever get a good nuttin' from her.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post! Alltough I'm a rafc, I really see what you are saying...this is probably very inspirational it's in myfavorites. Well done!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q1 said:
Is the Don Juan the man who has NO comfort zones? Or is he the man who is constantly CHANGING his comfort zones?

We have comfort zones for a reason. To change them all would be our downfall.

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what inspired this post and agree 100%.

New locations and new people are defintely needed to beat you out of your comfort zone. The community is a support network, meeting these people will help you endlessly.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
We have comfort zones for a reason. To change them all would be our downfall.
This is the perspective I am trying to destroy. Comfort zones should be a linear thing - they should always be changing, encompassing more areas of your life until eventually you are encompasing EVERYTHING in your zone of comfort.

Comfort Zones should not be static. If they become static you are in fact moving BACKWARDS. Why? Because while the rest of the world moves FORWARDS, you are still living in what kept you comfortable YESTERDAY.

Like my buddy Voo's signature says "Do what you've always done, and get what you've always gotten".

Q

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:
What the hell is that???
Your an idiot.

He walked up to a ***** and caught a dis.. I mean his **** sucked.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post.

-AudiTy =o

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I posted this in the wrong area - could one of the mods move it to Don Juan Tips?

Muchos Gracias!

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q1 said:
How the AMOG is the victim of the Zone of Comfort:
AMOG's are simple creatures. They are big brawly AFCs who have made their own little friendship circle (their "kingdom") and are happy to rule over it. Anything outside of this kingdom they cannot handle. AMOG's are dependent on two things:
  • Their ruler ship of their kingdom
  • Their ability to scare people away from their kingdom

Challenge their ruler ship and they will become both scared and angry. Scared because you question their leadership, and angry because you have made them scared.

AMOGs are the enemy, if you are one do not despair. Just follow the advice for the AFC and use it on women you DO-NOT KNOW.
Q1 Check it, was this jhust your comofrt zone speaking?

You really have nothing other to say about this than...

AMOGs are the enemy, if you are one do not despair. Just follow the advice for the AFC and use it on women you DO-NOT KNOW
I am a skilled AMOG, do I need to AMOG more to break from my comofrt zone, become an AFC?

I am confused as to whether you know what an AMOG is... or is that something for you to talk about in another thread?

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't word that very well.

An AMOG is an Alpha Male of the Group. The reason our AMOG tactics work so well is because AMOG's have very specific comfort zones that we can easilly break down. We as PUAs/DJs demonstrate things they cannot handle and thus mean they lose their dominance / we take their dominance.

What I am saying is do not use the DJ/PUA teachings of this site to make yourself an AMOG. AMOGs are group-dependent. They need the support/backing of the people around them. A DJ/PUA should only be be dependent on themselves/their own skillsets.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I am an AMOG, and I explore new possibilities. I can control my group enough, so they know I can leave and come back and still have dominance...

I am looking for dominance over other groups...

I don't know any good peacocking tactics, I can AMOG a peacock, but I can't peacock as an AMOG...How can I break my comfort zone and merge the two?

Wait... who is this tip focused on?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q1 said:
This is the perspective I am trying to destroy. Comfort zones should be a linear thing - they should always be changing, encompassing more areas of your life until eventually you are encompasing EVERYTHING in your zone of comfort.

I don't know about you but i don't want to be comfortable with some things.

Oh cancer? Screw curing it i don't mind people dieing in agony.

Gasing jews? Oh that's cool.

This pack of wolves? They seem friendly enough; i'm not afraid. *pet*

I don't think you meant linear by the way.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Linear progression - a straight line. Sort of like moving your comfort zones forward in a progressive way. Possibly not the best word to use but it supports the sentiment of the message.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Ruckus, you are a confused young man ain't ya? Your posts are really, some idiotic at times... No biggie though, I was just like you once upon a time.

Your comfort zone, is where you feel safe. You stay there, because you are comfortable, you don't want to change anything about yourself, because it is easier that way.

For some ignoring cancer, is a comfort zone, they feel nothing of it. Oh, smoking a ciggarette won't kill me, even though before I finish this, somebody on earth will die from it.

Others, gassing jews is a comfort zone to them. They want to stay used to their own race, they are angry at other religions, because THEIRS is what they are used to, so their family and friends should be as well. Gassing jews was also part of a propoganda system, it's easy to hop on the bandwagon and be just like everybody else. Going against the norm would be painful, so just do what you are told to do, and think what you are told to think, and everything will be okay.

pack of wolves? What, you think dying is inside your comfort zone? Your comfort zone, is where you are comfortable, not where you are retarded. Still, some people would feel comfortable around a pack of wolves, if they know pack dynamics, and are physically fit, they can dominate the group.

Oh yeah, I agree, I don't think he meant linear eaither:D