Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your ****y

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I respond back to this? I always joke around, and a lot of chicks start saying this.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
What do I respond back to this? I always joke around, and a lot of chicks start saying this.
"Its not ****iness, its confidence."

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say..."Well, you're vagina-y! How do you like that, eh?" I did this once and it put me back on top. I plan on using it more. One I did before that got a lot of postivie feedback was, "I'm not ****y, I'm just awesome."

Hope you can use these or something else that'll put you back on top and make you the prize

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you resent being called that. Tons of guys are ****y. ****iness is when you're confident for it's own sake or because you don't know any better. If you were ****y, you may or may not be worth it. Since, as you both know you're better than 90% of the guys out there, when you say you're the sh1t, it's fact, not bluster.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
"well, you may not have heard, but I am kinda a big deal. I wake up in the morning and piss excellance." With a complete straight face. Thankyou Ron Burgundy

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say ok. No need to start a whole conversation about ****iness.

Unless you wanna break into a routine of "oh my god ****y that reminds me of my one friend ____ (control frame)"

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the responses are already good but dude from my personal experience that indicates that you are trying too hard to show confidence. variants I've gotten include "arrogant" "full of yourself" and "big ego"

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always joke around, and a lot of chicks start saying this.
Don't worry about it. Your ok. If a chick says your ****y
then say "you know it". Don't start sweating a chick
just because she starts stomping her feet.
But on the other side don't be a complete jerk.