your thoughts

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off a little about me : I normally don't sleep with women until I actually know them as a person. Mostly due to religious moral reasons (hope you can respect that) and a slight fear of STDs lol.

That being said, I took this girl out who is 25 years old. A lot of my friends told me she doesn't sleep with guys etc. Few of my friends have tried to date her back in the past to no success. Her father is a pastor and she seems to be very religous and from almost all my guy friends who have tried to date her..she doesn't put out..maybe in a LTR..she is a HB8 to 9.

I grab her number (from twitter) and we go have coffee and get to know each other. Then one night she texts me and invites me over to her place to watch netflix in bed with her. I didn't sleep with her (didn't want to) but we did make out and some other stuff. Obv I know I could have ****ed her but truly it just ruins my interest after that.

We go out again and she comes to my place and we end up making out again as she was leaving (had to be at work at 5am)..then she starting flaking on the texts. I sent a text basically asking her to hang out again without a response. Text her a week later and she responded well then flaked on a question I asked after that. She still favorites my tweets on twitter. I feel like my text game is pretty good..wasn't doing any beta stuff imo.

Haven't talked to her in a week or so and I posted some pictures on twitter that gave the heavy impression I was out on the 4th with a very hot blonde. I wake up today and find she has friend requested me on Facebook. My question is she just trying to get info on me(creep me) or is she still interested now she knows I have other (just as hot) options lol.

Again I'm not looking for a hook-up..potentially for a girlfriend/ltr

If I add her, should i send her a text in a few days?

I have not added her on facebook yet.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick wanted to be drilled...hard...and you didn't deliver the goods, so she moved on. No reason for her to stick around.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped at the third paragraph. You were in bed with her and didnt **** her cause you didnt want too?? Buh byeeeeee

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you **** her when you had the chance?

Are you gay?

Better get that checked out :crazy:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gaming this girl without even knowing it.

She did seem to want to fvck, and because you're not putting it out it's confusing her. You said all these other guys have tried escalating in the passed, so you're probably the first to only go so far before stopping. Now she's wondering whether or not you're truly interested in her based off of those experiences. I would say her interest level is around a 6-7, if you were to bang her now it would be around a 9. You seem to be doing a great job at remaining mysterious and keeping the value up, by posting that picture is a sign of value. Just be aware that if you wait too long she's gonna think you're not interested and simply move on. Now is the time to strike bro.

You haven't contacted her in a week, meaning she hasn't contacted you either. This is great because scarcity equates to value. I would say in a few days you call her up and set up a date. If she accepts, then it's not over. If she doesn't then you may have missed your chance by not doing it the second time you were alone together. Oh yeah, sex first relationship later. Doesn't matter what anyone says, that's just how attraction works. Women love a tease but can only handle so much.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you ****ed up not once, but twice. It doesn't get any easier than that my friend. I would suggest you **** her brains out the next opportunity you get otherwise kiss this bride goodbye.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys lol i promise you..all my friends told me she is a big tease..if I woulda pushed it..I woudn't have got the lay. I've been with plenty women and its not hard to get sex. I'm just trying to find a girl I actually like outside her looks. This girl was interesting.

What should i do about the facebook thing/why do you think she added me.

Trust me when I say she wouldn't have slept with me right away. She's a LTR girl. I know this because of all the guys that told me about her. Guys have bought her large screen t.v.s and not got ****. lmao.

Should i call her up in a few days or just text her (if and when I add her on FB)

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
You're gaming this girl without even knowing it.

She did seem to want to fvck, and because you're not putting it out it's confusing her. You said all these other guys have tried escalating in the passed, so you're probably the first to only go so far before stopping. Now she's wondering whether or not you're truly interested in her based off of those experiences. I would say her interest level is around a 6-7, if you were to bang her now it would be around a 9. You seem to be doing a great job at remaining mysterious and keeping the value up, by posting that picture is a sign of value. Just be aware that if you wait too long she's gonna think you're not interested and simply move on. Now is the time to strike bro.

You haven't contacted her in a week, meaning she hasn't contacted you either. This is great because scarcity equates to value. I would say in a few days you call her up and set up a date. If she accepts, then it's not over. If she doesn't then you may have missed your chance by not doing it the second time you were alone together. Oh yeah, sex first relationship later. Doesn't matter what anyone says, that's just how attraction works. Women love a tease but can only handle so much.
good advice man, i'll do that. Should I add her on facebook or no?

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the original post, Rival wrote:

"Obv I know I could have ****ed her but truly it just ruins my interest after that."

Later post by him/her:

"if I woulda pushed it..I woudn't have got the lay. "

So Rival, you are either a troll or a fagg0t. Which one is it church boy?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be fvcked, simple as that. They want a MAN to show them the way to bang town. Like what was mentioned above, you had that opportunity, but you blew it. IME, you don't get that opportunity too many more times after letting that $hit slip away.

If you're not interested in her then it's one thing if you don't try to fvck her. However, you showed interest but you weren't an Alpha man by not trying to tap Dat Ass. She recognizes this as a recessive trait...i.e. something found in a Beta male. She doesn't want that $hit, she wants an Alpha to bend her over her countertop and fvck the holey living $hit out of her. **** that pu$$y of hers like the man upstairs intended it to be fvcked.

It seems the only thing that's saving you right now is that pic of that equally hot chick posted, nicely played btw. Looks like the one who's running the show may have shined his holey light on you once more and given you another chance.....this time, my suggestion would be to take it.

Also, don't accept her FB request, that's just more beta $hit.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a goddamn relationship or your scared of ***** csuse you put it on a pedesatal.

Call her ass right now and tell her youre going to **** her brains out. You are either done and will be jerkin it to her for 3 months or she will tell you shes ready when you are. Your call.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys I'm not a troll :/ and I do have religious reasons why I don't just sleep with any girl when I can. I can assure you I have been with many girls in the past but I want a change in my life. I want an actual meaningful relationship. This girl isnt your average *****. I'm not saying she won't have sex or doesn't want to..lol..but its not a first/2nd date type of girl. Believe me when I say this.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
In the original post, Rival wrote:

"Obv I know I could have ****ed her but truly it just ruins my interest after that."

Later post by him/her:

"if I woulda pushed it..I woudn't have got the lay. "

So Rival, you are either a troll or a fagg0t. Which one is it church boy?

HAHAHAHAH

I thought the same thing.

this trollbag wussed out so makes himself seem cool that he could have got it but when our users here tell him he effed up he says he couldnt have gotten it anyways to cover up

lame.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
guys I'm not a troll :/ and I do have religious reasons why I don't just sleep with any girl when I can. I can assure you I have been with many girls in the past but I want a change in my life. I want an actual meaningful relationship. This girl isnt your average *****. I'm not saying she won't have sex or doesn't want to..lol..but its not a first/2nd date type of girl. Believe me when I say this.

Im also not the type to want sex so early. Like wth.

but dude, u lied in one of the posts. U know it. We all know it.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Piers Nivens said:
HAHAHAHAH

I thought the same thing.

this trollfagbag wussed out so makes himself seem cool that he could have got it but when our users here tell him he effed up he says he couldnt have gotten it anyways to cover up

lame.
man you don't have to be an ass. I came to get honest opinions on my situation. If i wanted just some ***** it's not hard to get. This girl plays with men. She does not put out...atleast not until she is in a LTR. I know that's hard to believe but these situations do happen.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Piers Nivens said:
Im also not the type to want sex so early. Like wth.

but dude, u lied in one of the posts. U know it. We all know it.
I didn't lie. I worded it wrong to be honest. I meant I felt like I could have if I wanted to. Maybe I did hesitate but it was based off all the information my friends/family told me about her.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a hook-up..potentially for a girlfriend/ltr
Rival, I didn't catch this^ originally.

My first post stands, but if you're trying to GF this chick up, then I feel it's okay to wait a few dates. Get that connection first then bang. You may actually be on the right track...

Something that's not talked about on here often is the different types of relationship dynamics: ONS's, FB's, MLTR's, GF's.

IMO, there's a different way to go about setting up all these different types of relationships. What is also Alpha, which many posters don't take into consideration, is controlling where the relationship goes. And I feel this is mostly based on how the relationship begins.

Anyways, that being said, when are you planning on sticking your penis in her vagina? Anytime soon? (hopefully)

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Rival, I didn't catch this^ originally.

My first post stands, but if you're trying to GF this chick up, then I feel it's okay to wait a few dates. Get that connection first then bang. You may be on the right track actually... :/

Something that's not talked about on here often is the different types of relationship dynamics: ONS's, FB's, Plate's, MLTR's, GF's. IMO, there's a different way to go about setting up all these different types of relationships. What is also Alpha, which many posters don't realize, is controlling where the relationship goes.

Anyways, that being said, when are you planning on sticking your penis in her vagina? Anytime soon? (hopefully)
yeah man I feel like i know her enough now and we have been out a few times that it would be fine the next time we hang out..that being said..what do you think her adding me on FB means?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
..what do you think her adding me on FB means?
I feel she's doing it because she's interested, and that's what seems to be what interested young chicks do these days, add you on fb. Only problem is that, once you accept, you're now part of the mass orbiter population that she's previously added. And this may actually confuse her, even if that wasn't her initial intentions. There are ways to distinguish yourself though....i.e. not liking any of her $hit, ignoring the fvck out of her when she posts $hit that may or may not be pertaining to you. Or $hit, maybe your fb game is spot on, don't know. It's up to you on this one. But, as a generalization, at my old age, I would say to leave the fb alone when trying to game women. That's just my opinion though. I like to keep it more personal. I don't want to intentionally put myself in the ring with 20 other fighters when I can just handle things on the outside. Isolate ;) Be someone special, someone who doesn't jump at the first chance to be friends with her on fb.

There are other ways......

My two cents, don't take it as gospel.

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't accept her friend request.

Call her and ask her out again. This will give you a true gauge of her interest level.

If she mentions facebook, just tell her you only accept friends and family.