Your thoughts on weinstein over turned conviction?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure where I stand. Those actresses would have been enthusiastically going directly to the directors D to get the role. I’m not sure how much of it is him working it, those women are power mad narcissists. Amber Heard types and I expect even if he hadnt offered they would have been actively trying to sleep with directors to try to get their chance of stardom. In the same way a lot of these Hollywood/glam women are desperate to sleep with any billionaire or high status man they can at any cost

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did nothing wrong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well...at least his company was around to make Marco Polo which is a tremendous series I'm watching on Netflix now when I hit the elliptical.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure where I stand. Those actresses would have been enthusiastically going directly to the directors D to get the role. I’m not sure how much of it is him working it, those women are power mad narcissists. Amber Heard types and I expect even if he hadnt offered they would have been actively trying to sleep with directors to try to get their chance of stardom. In the same way a lot of these Hollywood/glam women are desperate to sleep with any billionaire or high status man they can at any cost
I think it's ignorant to assume that. There's been in the past suicide from actors and actresses highlighting sexual abuse in the industry as their motivation.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's ignorant to assume that. There's been in the past suicide from actors and actresses highlighting sexual abuse in the industry as their motivation.
I didn’t know this, I’ve seen workplaces where several women were mad keen on sleeping with the boss. Seems power is the ultimate aphrodisiac so it logically follows actresses would follow that pattern with directors.

They all come out after they get the roles and millions of dollars don’t they? I’ve not heard of many taking a stand and turning it down.

I’ve not read up into Weinstein but it seems more “I slept with the director and got myself a very lucrative job as a result but now I have the money and fame it’s abuse”

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t know this, I’ve seen workplaces where several women were mad keen on sleeping with the boss. Seems power is the ultimate aphrodisiac so it logically follows actresses would follow that pattern with directors.

They all come out after they get the roles and millions of dollars don’t they? I’ve not heard of many taking a stand and turning it down.

I’ve not read up into Weinstein but it seems more “I slept with the director and got myself a very lucrative job as a result but now I have the money and fame it’s abuse”
Clearly could have done more research then.

You see some actors and actresses disappear from the limelight. can assume those didn't bend the knee. some get passed around so much they're almost sex slaves. Some drown themselves in drugs and go down the path of becoming crazy or crazy eccentric. Some commit suicide. Some accept the circumstances and grind their way higher and even join in on facilitating.

Oprah's, Diddy's, Weinstein's, Tyler Perry, Epstein's, are just the tip of the iceberg.

Mel gibson, Martin Lawrence, Isaac Kappy (straight up revolted and supposedly killed himself), etc. didn't bend the knee and were removed from hollywood.

You also see many suicides in Asia with similar type of handlers and rings. also many suicides.

--

If you don't partake in the industry standards, then your career pretty much ends there and you get blacklisted. If you speak up or attempt to, seems like you get heavy warnings to stop. If you don't stop, you end up suiciding yourself. That's if you don't mentally breakdown from all the abuse that the industry puts you through.

The ones that you see that do make it are either strong enough to do what's required as you mentioned and move on, or worse, they become part of that system.

Apparently, even Dave Chappelle tried to revolt and got a heavy warning. Then he went to Africa with the crew and fell in line and came back stronger than ever.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fruitbat,
"I didn’t know this, I’ve seen workplaces where several women were mad keen on sleeping with the boss. Seems power is the ultimate aphrodisiac so it logically follows actresses would follow that pattern with directors."....You are soo right,poor old Harvey got the rough end of the Pineapple alright....Back in the day as a lecturer it really was a Smorgasbord with the young Fillies...I once went to a "Working Weekend"at a plush Alpine resort,just a "Gravy Train"really....
We had on staff an Assistant Lecturer,a comely Female with whom I had gone to High School,we used her to conduct tutorials as she wasn't the brightest bulb in the Chandelier....To cut a long story short,at the High Table sat the notables,Head of school,and Dean included....as the Coffee,Port and Liquers did the rounds and everyone was a bit sloshed,this I thought Prim and proper Lady,did the rounds under the table giving head Jobs to all....Within a month of the Shindig,she was promoted to Lecturer and within two years was an Assistant Professor,the Students composed a Round Robin petition,complaining about her,claiming the Research Papers she had submitted were their work and she didn't know Chalk from Cheese!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly could have done more research then.

You see some actors and actresses disappear from the limelight. can assume those didn't bend the knee. some get passed around so much they're almost sex slaves. Some drown themselves in drugs and go down the path of becoming crazy or crazy eccentric. Some commit suicide. Some accept the circumstances and grind their way higher and even join in on facilitating.

Oprah's, Diddy's, Weinstein's, Tyler Perry, Epstein's, are just the tip of the iceberg.

Mel gibson, Martin Lawrence, Isaac Kappy (straight up revolted and supposedly killed himself), etc. didn't bend the knee and were removed from hollywood.

You also see many suicides in Asia with similar type of handlers and rings. also many suicides.

--

If you don't partake in the industry standards, then your career pretty much ends there and you get blacklisted. If you speak up or attempt to, seems like you get heavy warnings to stop. If you don't stop, you end up suiciding yourself. That's if you don't mentally breakdown from all the abuse that the industry puts you through.

The ones that you see that do make it are either strong enough to do what's required as you mentioned and move on, or worse, they become part of that system.

Apparently, even Dave Chappelle tried to revolt and got a heavy warning. Then he went to Africa with the crew and fell in line and came back stronger than ever.
Dave Chapelle and Mel Gibsons were instructed to be sex slaves?

Are we talking about the same thing?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI - I tried to share more info below but it was deleted by mods as there's still some things you can't discuss even if you aren't violating TOS.

---
It seems you haven't been down the rabbit hole yet. Take a dive and it'll help you understand things much better. The ones leading these blackmail and coercion sex circles in hollywood are connected to or part of these. It's part of a larger system that shields and protects everyone involved which is why when you don't partake you get blacklisted or if you try to speak up you end up suiciding yourself. The lucky few are the ones only blackmailed into sex for movie roles.

Some of these people are blackmailed into sex with children. It seems like diddy got sucked into this early and went from being straight to now full on gay.

Justin Beiber being raped by Diddy

Amanda Bynes (gone crazy), Britney Spears (gone crazy), Aaron Carter (supposedly tried to expose this ring and died in 2022). Nickolodeans Dan Schneider apparently had a huge leak in April that was spreading around. He got many of the platforms to remove much of the information saying how he would inappropriately touch young children. Rumor's that he impregnated Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's younger sister). If you think that children willingly want to have sex with an old creepy fat dude....than I really don't know what to tell you.

This is just a small piece of the puzzle. You'll understand more when you dive down into the rabbit hole.