Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the new 007

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all he doesn't look like or act like a Pierce Brosnan puss-y. So that is a good thing. I don't think he will be the best bond but that will as always depend on how the movie works out.

The bigest problem with most modern bond movies is that they have women that act and fight like ninja super heros. This is a major problem with how modern feminism has tarnished the suave 007. This is also why there hasn't been a good James bond movie in a long time.

I think that if the women are just girly girl models then it won't mater who the new bond is. Make them out to be girly girls and drop all the ninja feminist martial arts . That last movie made me sick. It wasn't bond that was kicking ass it was the women. I mean I don't want to see charlies angles again... puke.

the bond girl should appear in a hot bikini and then she should say , "oh james" and that is about it.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the picture of the new James Bond... I'm not sure.. But from his looks, I don't think he looks quite like "Bond" material.. I think Clive Owen would have made a better Bond, but then again I'm not sure since I haven't seen this Bond act yet..

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can check out the new bond in the movie layer spelled with a 4 instead of the a, its quite good and at some points you see why he got the new bond role.

Brosnan had the voice though.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like Daniel Craig either. Hugh jackman would have been IDEAL. Everyboy knows him as wolverine from xmen but he once played an 18th century British duke and his acting was flawless.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends think the new Bond looks quite pansy-ish. I've only seen a picture or two but he sure doesn't look like a tough guy.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
My friends think the new Bond looks quite pansy-ish. I've only seen a picture or two but he sure doesn't look like a tough guy.
Yeah.. He looks too skinny from his pictures, and haha yeah.. he kinda does look like a pansy. but like I said, I'll wait for the movie before I judge this dude.. He might not be bad.. Then again, I don't have my hopes up..

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should let Jason Statham (from Transporter) be James Bond. He pretty much already is with his crazy martial arts and high tech contraptions that he drives around with in that Audi of his.