Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Stories

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so heres a problem I have seen alot. My friend usually takes me out alot to some parties, but whenever I meet a girl, usually I can talk for a few minutes, just fluff basically, but can never really get into any stories to help create anything deeper than just that.

So basically I'm just wondering what kinda stories you tell to get people interested, and help keep a convo going longer.

thanks, :p

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll put money on the fact that somebody is going to tell you to read the bible.

Hint: Thats basically what I just told you do to.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'll give you some things I usually used in high school, but obviously, read the bible as well.

Turn your fluff into something deeper (although I don't usually fluff in the first place). Don't ask too many questions, however.

- Get her name immediately and use it often in conversation.

- Location - where is she from - do you know anything about that place - make connections.

- Hair/accessories - anything look familiar to you - anything to talk about

- School - same school as you then what classes - if not same school, how does she like it (if negative attitude then change subject) - what grade

- Job - does she have one - where - have you been there/shopped there before, if you have definitely share

Those are just starters. You should not need to worry too too much about stories if you can establish some rapport ('a connection') and get in good with your nonverbals. Once again - read the Bible.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

funny-random **** that happens.
like when i asked my govt teacher if the cops who searched my friends yard, and found a keg, searched legally. and how alter on thsi gril staretd talkigna bout em beign passed otu a aparty, complete wasted...and my teacher wanted the name of my councelor. hahaha
stories that make u laugh, should make the girls laugh.

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tell a crazy story about how I was wondering through my subarban neighborhood and found a rusty axe and started chopping stuff with it. Then I saw a bee and started swinging wildly at it (complete with swinging motion of course). Then I say I would have gotten it, if only the axe was a little lighter or the bee a little slower.

After that I decide to follow a creek wherever it goes. It hits a fence, but right where the river runs through theres a hole under the fence so I go under the fence, soaking wet and muddy from going into the creek I stand-up and look around and relize that I am inside of the Mack Truck Coorperation and I decide that I'm going to open a truck and steal something by hacking at a Caravel truck with a rusty axe. I then leave dissapointed because I cannot through a party for myself and go home.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
other than the making a connection, telling funny stories is a great way. you could use some of mine: im at a party and my friend is my ride home. at around 1 am, we decide to leave, so i go to the kitchen to get the keys. all of a sudden, this guy we kinda know (we will call him mike) gets in our way and says " you, your leaving!". so i go" ya, we are, im just going to get the keys"
" no, your leaving" he says as he pushes me with his finger.
" YA, WE ARE"
"****ing right you are!"
by this time everyone in the room was looking at us, and a guy walks over and says to mike " dude, this is MY house, I got it"
so i turn back to mike and go " this isnt even your fu**ing house?!" and the whole room bursts out laughing

and this is another good one: we are at another party and the SAME guy as last time is defending the house because he wants to impress the girl whos house it is (say that because it will bring up impressing a girl, especialy if the girl your going for is the owner of the house of the party). so there are these guys who are hanging around who have GUNS with them (seriously, i saw them) and mike decides to impress the girl by showing balls and getting them to leave. so he grabbes a golf club, walks up to them and says " hey, i see you got your nines, ya, i got my nine iron, and i think you ought to leave." so one of these guys pulls his gun out of his pocket and mike breaks down, and starts to cry and beg for his life. so i went out there and draged his a*s back in. ( this story can be used to get a laugh and show that you have balls

in order to make these funny use hand gestures for both, on the first kind of look around and point ahead like someone is there when re-enacting the dialoge, and on the second empisise the 9mm and 9 iron part. theses are kind of risky though, ive used them and got alot of laughter some times and silence others

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
People often ask me to repeat my story. Its also because I take it so seriously and people go crazy for it.

aKademIKS KIDD

Don Juan
Reaction score
this always seems to work for me, talk about her bs dreams and pretend you actually take interest in the...haha good luck

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
this always seems to work for me, talk about her bs dreams and pretend you actually take interest in the...haha good luck
Or better yet actually take interest in your dreams;)