Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YOUR source for dates?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, for all of you mature men out there.

I know that as we get older, the dynamic of meeting women at "night-clubs" becomes almost obsolete, so we are left with other venues to meet them at in order to ask them out.

Where or how do you meet new women?
What places seemed to work the best for you, so far?

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with you on the nightclubs, K.

Where I am located, there are a lot of people that go boating. I was starting anew, so I built a decent social circle out of it. Most of my dates come from house parties and such.

Cold approaches when I am out in town without my sons. But, I have recently started to approach when they are with me as well. They say "Hi" to everyone, so I just take it from there. I am a single father with full-custody, so single mothers don't put me off as much as most. Even though I see why most single guys steer clear.

Good hunting!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of my age, the senior center works best for me. Lots of cougars in their 70's and 80's.

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere that I have an easy conversation starter or get an IOI. The most recent phone number I got was from a girl at a gas station that had a dead battery. Another was from a girl at a gym asking if I was using something. I also got a number from a woman that is part of a joint venture with the company I work for. The biggest goldmine for me though has been...wait for it.....ugly girls. I'm friendly with them and they know they don't have a chance so they are always saying "my friend such and such thinks you are hot, do you want her number or to meet us out this weekend?"

I've only been "back in the game" for a couple of weeks, but so far it's been my experience that you can get numbers anywhere as long as you can establish conversation comfortably.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Because of my age, the senior center works best for me. Lots of cougars in their 70's and 80's.
Erm, aren't you married?

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing beats commuting....Better than a club anytime.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a rather large circle of friends in different areas.

I have met the majority of my women through friends of friends of friends.

But, there is always opportunities waiting for you out there.

wether it be at the grocery store, blockbuster, or your local bar, always tons fo pontenial girls that love to be openend up.

just be confident and dont give a crap about the outcome.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Barnes and Noble, Borders, Target, and Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshall's

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing, jazz clubs, small indie music venues, any place where it's easy to strike up a conversation and you can hear each other (i.e not a club).

I'm just an average looking guy, I need to charm the ladies with my other skills first (wit or dance moves). That means clubs and online dating are out.

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Undoubtedly online. At least at my age with many people coming out of their 1st marriages and too old to be "clubbing".