Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your power and her power... its all yours!!!

PIPE-DJ2002

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, ive come up with a simple technique to change indesicion into power and action!!

since we were born, we have been taught by our parents, that fear is a bad thing, and u should never do something that makes u feel afraid... well actually as we all know, there is no fear, its all our imagination.

most important, that feeling we call fear is nothing but a substance called ADRENALINE, and its supposed to make u feel powerful, is just that u are used to see it as fear, and because ur mom told u not to follow ur fear, then u used it in the wrong way.

i love to feel adrenaline when approaching a new girl, is just an amazing feeling that follows me in all my exiting adventures..
are u with me??

now everytime u see a girl that u want to approach, ask yourself.
"how are u feeling now (your name)??
now imagine yourself doing the approach, and allow yourself feel all the ADRENALINE (forget about fear), feel all its power and tell yourself

"my power and her power, its all mine"

by know u have changed the indecicion into power, and since u are feeling all this adrenaline and amazing power coming out of yourself, u know its all u are going to feel, and guess what!.. its not going to kill u, in fact, u realize that this is a great feeling.

just remember the last 5 times when u felt the fear (adrenaline) and just talked to her anyays...... remember, u survived, and u felt really confident with yourself, and u got rid of the fear.

the worst thing that could happen is..,
NOTHING"

and if u are really smart, u wont care about outcomes, i love to experience new outcomes, and handle them all..

what would u possibly have to fear if u knew u could handle anything that came ur way??
-- the answer is NOTHING""""

so repeat yourself 10 times a day
"whatever happens to me given any situation, i can handle it, and make it a triumph"

so my point here is that the only way to feel powerful, is loving the adrenaline, and doing it", before doing it, u will never feel powerful..

are u ready to feel adrenaline??
can u handle that???????

anti-trend

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll share my comments:

I think its too hot to go run right now.

and

Your post is a decent confidence boost.

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. I'll use your advice.

Maji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Janez:
Great. I'll use your advice.
Excellent post, anything worth having involves fear before acquiring it.

(Adrenaline junky)