Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your over it but everyone is still on it

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you can't run away from your problems but what if you've already moved on?

My ex & I have been broken up for over 15 months already, when I see her its as if I have this screen between her & me to the point where I don't feel anything. But people still love to mention it from time to time. Its as if i'm in the scarlett letter & have an A written on my chest for everyone to see. This girl has told the WORLD our story & uses it(and bends it to her benefit) to gain peoples sympathy. I've moved on & i've tried living my life for the right reasons & not dwelling on the past, so I don't play on winning people over to "my side" because i'm over it. But i'm starting to feel as if I am a P**SY for being so passive, but I've honestly had enough. Do I turn the other cheek or do I fight everyone for what is the truth. Am I a p**Sy for not putting everyone in their place (even though I feel by doing this i'm going back in time).

Any real honest or experienced opinions are welcomed & looked forward to.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say anything.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
hb said:
I know you can't run away from your problems but what if you've already moved on?

My ex & I have been broken up for over 15 months already, when I see her its as if I have this screen between her & me to the point where I don't feel anything. But people still love to mention it from time to time. Its as if i'm in the scarlett letter & have an A written on my chest for everyone to see. This girl has told the WORLD our story & uses it(and bends it to her benefit) to gain peoples sympathy. I've moved on & i've tried living my life for the right reasons & not dwelling on the past, so I don't play on winning people over to "my side" because i'm over it. But i'm starting to feel as if I am a P**SY for being so passive, but I've honestly had enough. Do I turn the other cheek or do I fight everyone for what is the truth. Am I a p**Sy for not putting everyone in their place (even though I feel by doing this i'm going back in time).

Any real honest or experienced opinions are welcomed & looked forward to.

Anything you say can and will be twisted and used against you. Not to mention to add to peoples enjoyment to their dull, mundane everyday 'lives'.

I'd just respond: Don't ask me. Isn't that why God created Facebook and twitter? They're the nimrod's Wikipedia of daily mis-information.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in that situation, I'd just make people feel lame for bringing it up. Just say something like, "Seriously, man? That was a year and a half ago. Haven't you found anything new to talk about in the past two years?"

I mean, don't get angry. Just be kinda sarcastic about it. It makes them look like geeks for continuing to talk about last year's news.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
When I was in that situation, I'd just make people feel lame for bringing it up. Just say something like, "Seriously, man? That was a year and a half ago. Haven't you found anything new to talk about in the past two years?"

I mean, don't get angry. Just be kinda sarcastic about it. It makes them look like geeks for continuing to talk about last year's news.
Good advice. You can also just pretend to look a bit suprised and say something along the lines of "wow, I had no idea this stuff was so important to you".