Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinion

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I've known since the last ten years. I've been on good terms with her and have enjoyed being around her.

A few days back, on FB, I as a joke asked her out. She was a bit surprised and confused. Instead of dropping it at that, I acted like a wimp and asked/begged her to not leave me alone [Still don't know what came over me] > She kicked me off her list.

I apologized a few days later, to which she didn't react and when I sent her a friend request again on FB, she blocked me.

What I'm trying to figure out is why did she block me. Any views ?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was your "friend" for the last ten years? What a b*tch! Its bad that you went all weak and needy on her but for her to just throw you aside after ten years is pretty cold and not really the type of girl you should even be interested in. Also, why would you throw away ten years of friendship for a chance to get your d*ck wet? Maybe she was "frightened" because you were a "fake" friend but she could of at least told you nothing was gonna happen. This situation is just messed up for both parties in my opinion.

Your best bet is to just leave it be. It could be a lot of reasons and maybe even some I listed. The point is she's not interested and you should move on and get rid of that weak and needy behavior along with that prolongoned oneitis. Also, loose that phone man. Phone/messaging is for setting up dates. If there is a chance you could either improve a situation or completely ruin it, when the situation is already doing fine, why be greedy and risk it? No more of these unnecessary risks, just focus on you not the girl.

Zippapants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never beg a woman to go out with you. That was the big mistake, and there's no going back now. Move on.

And second, if this is someone you've known for 10 years and they just toss you aside like that after all that time, that's definitely not someone you want in your life.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't know why you're so surprised by this, you freaked her out with your needy afc behavior when you were only friends. she saw nothing sexual with you, when you try to turn up the heat on a girl who just sees you as a friend, she will drop you like a hot potato, she did that to you, let it go, dont do that to girls who are only your friend. next!

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rave18 said:
There is this girl I've known since the last ten years. I've been on good terms with her and have enjoyed being around her.

A few days back, on FB, I as a joke asked her out. She was a bit surprised and confused. Instead of dropping it at that, I acted like a wimp and asked/begged her to not leave me alone [Still don't know what came over me] > She kicked me off her list.

I apologized a few days later, to which she didn't react and when I sent her a friend request again on FB, she blocked me.

What I'm trying to figure out is why did she block me. Any views ?
:nono: First off, you should have left it at a joke - better yet - telling her it was a joke after her reaction. That would have signaled disinterest from YOU but at the same time the cogs would be turning in her head.

The easiest way to lose a girl is a to give her all of your power. Knowledge is power. You begged her? Then you continued to give her attention at the cost of your dignity?

Holy **** dude, forget her forever or be emasculated by this b!tch.. choice is yours..

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you're in the friendzone, and in your case 10 years, you're likely not getting out. If you've been just friends for a decade, she sees you like a brother and has no sexual interest in you at all. So yeah, I can see why she reacted the way she did. But she's out of your life so now you can pursue someone else.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like some have said already you shouldn't be surprised by her reaction...

Rave18 said:
Instead of dropping it at that, I acted like a wimp and asked/begged her to not leave me alone.
Why would you feel the need to say that? You've been friends with her for 10 years!
Rave18 said:
I'd give it a few months TBH...but now the cat's out the bag she will feel uncomfortable around you, for how long? Who knows.
Frayzer said:
She was your "friend" for the last ten years? What a b*tch! Its bad that you went all weak and needy on her but for her to just throw you aside after ten years is pretty cold and not really the type of girl you should even be interested in.
Her reaction is justified in my opinion...it's more of an emotional reaction. She was probably thinking to herself everything he did was fake...and he was thinking about f*cking her the whole time they "hanged out"...nothing disgusts a woman more. If their friendship has any foundation, in time they'll make up (without the kissing unfortunately for the OP :rolleyes:).

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You everyone for your input.

Does seem to be my fault and I think she found my behaviour confusing.

Hope things sort out at a more suitable time, but [irrespective] will keep the lesson in mind :)

Last edited:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well I don't agree about the friend zone crap. The only way I have ever been more than pretending to be a friend is if it's my buddies girl and I am in a relationship and we are 'couples'. Anyway whatever. They say that your wife is supposed to be your best friend, that makes sense to me. I don't know why the **** you would've apologized though, you didn't do anything wrong. Well until you apologized and begged that is. But I wouldn't get the anxiety playing too hard because everyone makes **** ups here and there and I myself am no exception. If you wanted to hook up with her you should've gotten drunk with her and then told her. Probably would have worked a lot better. Night of flirting and drinking and fun. She may have still rejected you but at least you could say you were just drunk.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
Her reaction is justified in my opinion...it's more of an emotional reaction. She was probably thinking to herself everything he did was fake...and he was thinking about f*cking her the whole time they "hanged out"...nothing disgusts a woman more.
Why do you think orbiters hang out with women? :rolleyes: They want to f*ck them, it's certainly not for the jokes they tell. Women know that too they just don't like guys to act on it that is what turns them off.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent Development

The lady in question has unblocked me (Her page suddenly came up on FB). Her profile pic is now one, where she has her arms wrapped around her new bf.

I ask her out as a joke and she blocks me. She is with someone and she unblocks me.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget this girl broski, she made it more then clear to you that's she not sexually interested, heck not even in having a drink and being alone with you. Just accept it we all been true this. You need to forget her, there are soo much pretty women in the world who are more worthy. You can do way better, next her now! Best is unfriend her yourself and don't ever look back. Goodluck

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rave18 said:
The lady in question has unblocked me (Her page suddenly came up on FB). Her profile pic is now one, where she has her arms wrapped around her new bf.

I ask her out as a joke and she blocks me. She is with someone and she unblocks me.
There's only one reason that she would spend those few seconds unblocking you...
She's an arsehole!

Block her, delete her numbers, erase her from your life.

You think she went from being a friend of 10 years, to 'fvck you' overnight??? She was never your friend.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Krist dude...that was a very short painful post there OP. The annals of this website are rich with information on why you know absolutely nothing about women...read and get back to us.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
There's only one reason that she would spend those few seconds unblocking you...
She's an arsehole!

Block her, delete her numbers, erase her from your life.

You think she went from being a friend of 10 years, to 'fvck you' overnight??? She was never your friend.
That made sense. Thank You :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
That's bull****, you ovbiously don't know women.

I know enough women to know exactly what was going through this girl's mind and she did nothign wrong.

It's clear to her now, at least in her mind it is... this entire 10 years... 10 ****ing years, you've wanted to **** her. Everything that you did that was nice, she thought you were being nice becuase you were just a nice dude, when in reality, you just wanted to **** her.

This pisses women off for 2 reasons

1. She feels deceived

2. Worse than that, because she was not able to peg you, she feels bad about herself and her judge of character. She's now pissed she didn't see it earlier.

She not only despises you, she despises herself for not seeing through you so to speak.

let me give you some real world advice. If you are in the friendzone, and she's not given you clear as day ****ing signs she wants to move forward, she has to make the first move. The bump from friend to BF has to be her idea, she has to in her mind realize "damn this is a good catch" lol you act like in 10 ****ing years she's never considered the fact that 1. you are a male and 2. you are single lol.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
[
That's bull****, you ovbiously don't know women.

I know enough women to know exactly what was going through this girl's mind and she did nothign wrong.

It's clear to her now, at least in her mind it is... this entire 10 years... 10 ****ing years, you've wanted to **** her. Everything that you did that was nice, she thought you were being nice becuase you were just a nice dude, when in reality, you just wanted to **** her.

This pisses women off for 2 reasons

1. She feels deceived

2. Worse than that, because she was not able to peg you, she feels bad about herself and her judge of character. She's now pissed she didn't see it earlier.

She not only despises you, she despises herself for not seeing through you so to speak.

let me give you some real world advice. If you are in the friendzone, and she's not given you clear as day ****ing signs she wants to move forward, she has to make the first move. The bump from friend to BF has to be her idea, she has to in her mind realize "damn this is a good catch" lol you act like in 10 ****ing years she's never considered the fact that 1. you are a male and 2. you are single lol.

That's a very very nice post, I really enjoyed your insight into this collosal ****up. lol.

Dude quit being a ***** and just start sleeping outside her door she'll come around.. lol