Your ONLY purpose for contact

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EVERY interaction with a woman should be for the following purpose.

1)Comfort
2)Connection
3)Excitment
4)Arrousal

Even if all you can do is to get her to talk about the color of her panties do it! You have to keep it sexual. that means that every time you talk to her or take her out there should be something that you do that peeks her interest sexually.

If you take a girl out to the movies and she tries to give you a hug at the end then lightly tap her ass with one of your hands while she does it.

Every conversation, every date, every damn thing you do should end on arrousal.

When you get to arrousal you end contact or rather you don't leave until you do.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NumenMalefic
kwel pipple
wha?

:confused:

Anyway... I don't agree with this necessarily. You may come across as a horny loser who has sex on his mind 24/7 (that might be what you are, but still!)

I think where possible and appropriate you should always step up the sexual connection with a woman (that is the man's job after all). But just not on EVERY damn occasion your with her, as she will tire of it quickly.

Just my $0.02.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
wha?

:confused:

Anyway... I don't agree with this necessarily. You may come across as a horny loser who has sex on his mind 24/7 (that might be what you are, but still!)

I think where possible and appropriate you should always step up the sexual connection with a woman (that is the man's job after all). But just not on EVERY damn occasion your with her, as she will tire of it quickly.

Just my $0.02.

The trick is to do it in a way that

a) that isn't dull

b) that doesn't make you seem like a horny loser.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you'll unconsciously show your cards and she's going to wonder why the hell you keep reverting the conversation back to creepy, 'perveted' shyt. Instead of having a specific agenda in mind every time you have a conversation with a chick...why not just chat because you enjoy talking to her? See if you can connect on something and keep a healthy, free conversation going.

Part of the problem with the dudes on this board is that they treat every interaction as a pass/fail, win/lose situation; instead of enjoying it for itself. Have fun, laugh a little bit, test for compatibility, and if it is right, things will happen.

Constantly pushing for her to talk about her panties and sex is going to do nothing for you unless she wants to bang you off of looks alone; and even then she could get creeped out.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop it. LOL.

I have my first real 'date' in a very long time (I just dumped a girl last week who I was seeing for about a year) and I don't want to over-analyse everything!

I'm just going to do what feels natural. She has a very high IL so I could show up pissed and puking and not really screw this one up.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
I think you'll unconsciously show your cards and she's going to wonder why the hell you keep reverting the conversation back to creepy, 'perveted' shyt. Instead of having a specific agenda in mind every time you have a conversation with a chick...why not just chat because you enjoy talking to her? See if you can connect on something and keep a healthy, free conversation going.

Part of the problem with the dudes on this board is that they treat every interaction as a pass/fail, win/lose situation; instead of enjoying it for itself. Have fun, laugh a little bit, test for compatibility, and if it is right, things will happen.

Constantly pushing for her to talk about her panties and sex is going to do nothing for you unless she wants to bang you off of looks alone; and even then she could get creeped out.
Agreed.

I also agree what you said here.

SEDUCTION: Your key to attraction!

Also alittle something else should be runing through your mind when picking up chicks.

:D Ooh La La!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x

How is your sexy voice in her ear equal to "creepy perverted sh-t"?

The reason you don't just chat because you enjoy talking to her is simple. That is what the AFC does.

Please understand that I'm not suggesting that you do something you can't get away with. Everything you o should be within context of the situation. Regardless. the fastest way to get a girl is to follow those 4 steps.

You don't have to slap her ass and dry fu-ck it at the end of each date. But you do have to remember to push just a little. Give her something to remember you buy. It doesn't have to be creepy

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin

The reason you don't just chat because you enjoy talking to her is simple. That is what the AFC does.

Please understand that I'm not suggesting that you do something you can't get away with. Everything you o should be within context of the situation. Regardless. the fastest way to get a girl is to follow those 4 steps.

You don't have to slap her ass and dry fu-ck it at the end of each date. But you do have to remember to push just a little. Give her something to remember you buy. It doesn't have to be creepy
Just chatting to chat is a once every three months deal (not very often).

When you chat to a woman, don't be perverted or anything, but if you're going to be sexual, do it with style.

Do it with style?

Well, to be sexual with style means to be "flavorful about it." In other words, don't just walk up to a girl and whisper something like," I want to stick my long one in your ear and get it off "...that's terrible stuff....but if you modify that sentence with some style she will respond more positively to it.

But as far as chats go.....sexual "chat" is the least important (but necessary at times). We do kinoing for that arousal. You could be chatting about anything and start to kino a woman and she'll be turned on by the kino.....sexual "chat" could be for over the phone fun....or during sex itself. But not for a "regular" chat, no. During regular chat, use ****y and funny.... use kino (use kino wisely)..and be into the chat....

As far as goals for chat:

. Excitement
. Mysteriousness (by chatting with women but leaving out certain details creates mystery...and mystery is a key of attraction)
. Connection (There has to be one..or else the relationship is emotionless)

EMC

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin

First of all, only she will decide whether she thinks your voice is "sexy". Second, when I said "creepy perverted shyt", I meant your constant revert back to sex. Unless a girl wants to bang you off of sight alone, she is not going to be receptive to your sex talk. If she is on the fence (like most are in the early stages), your tendency will be detected and I'd say 90% of the time she will perceive it as a desperate cry for a lay.

I really think we should all think about our 'goals' in a conversation. The goal of talking is communication. If what you're trying to communicate is that you want to bang her, you have to keep in mind the position that she is in, in order to frame the conversation in a way that makes her feel comfortable with you. Is constantly trying to move the conversation towards sex with a stranger going to make her feel 'turned on' all of a sudden? Or will it make her feel pressured and thus close up?

And if you ask me, having to restrict myself from 'just talking to women' because 'AFCs do that', is A LOT more weak than doing what I want because I want to do it.