Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your odd physical preferences in women

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a really weird one.

A girl better be pretty damned gorgeous in every other aspect in order for me to ignore it.

For some reason, I find hands with longer nail beds to be more attractive and feminine. Meaning, short nail beds and stubby fingers make my d*ck soft.

I've met a few girls who I consider to be beautiful but have ruined it for myself upon realizing they have ugly hands. I met a really beautiful tall Chinese girl in the past who had a skinny model body and white skin. The only thing was...she had one of those murderer's thumbs similar to Megan Fox's.

Long and slender fingers on well kept hands are what does it for me.

What about you guys?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tiny almost nonexistent breasts (gravity resistant / longevity factor)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like fat girls which in theory should mean more for me, but it's ironic since I live in a place with few of them and you guys complain about them all the time.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand women who don't shave or wax their arms. Hairy arms are gross. It's an insta-next when I see it.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always liked woman with large feet, or at least long fingers and toes. Short and stubby always looked gross and midgets to me.

Never liked really curly hair either.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women with small tight asses and straight toned legs.

A large fat ass with x shaped legs and skinny fat calves are a huge turn off, so are short fat girls.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love them chunky, but firm thick women....they are built for a pounding

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice feet. If she doesn't have nice feet, I've gotta walk.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
straight teeth, good oral hygiene, and a brain. must be alpha without needing to be a$$hole :)

I feel the need to point out - this thread is another reason why none of us should take rejection personally, EVER. You guys are generally correct in your assessment - responsiveness in texting time, behaviors, etc, that there is low interest. And you are dead on when you coach each other to NC and to next - there is no reason to ever waste your time. Sometimes I see some men getting butthurt and taking it personally when a womans interest wains. If this is ever you, remember this thread because the answer could be as simple as stubby fingers, a flannel shirt, etc.