Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your MANLY hobbies

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see...

Baseball, not just watching but I still play in a recreational fast pitch league.
Classic cars...currently helping a family friend do a resto-mod of a 1957 Corvette.
Brewpubs/microbreweries and vintage scotch
Mountain biking
Sometimes I'll go to a pistol/rifle range

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martial arts (currently taking boxing)
Improv Comedy
Salsa
Gym
public speaking and communications

Hobbies I intend to partaking in the near future:
learning spanish, italian, and french
muay thai (studied for abit last year but had to stop due to financial reasons and other commitments)
photography
tennis

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have always loved my motorcycle. Everyone wants to be friends with "motorcycle guy." The fact that I can get pvssy with a $600 motorcycle is a bit of an insight into the rationale women employ in making such decisions.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true, i had some social advantage when I rode motorcycle. there's something that women LOVE about bikers... maybe the danger, risky, speed of it..

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
Thanks for many kind advices. I swear to God almighty I live in apartment right now but when I get me a house with garage, I will start me some manly habits of wood working. I love wood work but not really much space to work on in a crammy apartment. Also will get me a dog; best furry companion for men.
You'd be surprised what you can fit into a small apartment.
They make compact versions of most tools these days. In my 1 bedroom apartment years ago I had a compact table saw, drill press, workbench, oscillating sander, and a full compliment of hand tools.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been watching a Siberian Huskie for a friend. This dog is a chick magnet. I don't even have to try when I have that dog with me; every woman I see wants to talk to me. I get ambushed from all directions. This must be what it's like to be an attractive woman.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often wondered about the dog thing. Do guys actually seal the deal with these women, or are they only interested in the dog?

LOL, I originally misspelled "dog" and had "dong" in there.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I draw. But I guess that isn't very MANLY now is it?

/Sarcasm

No such thing as a manly hobby, do what you're interested in & love.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I've often wondered about the dog thing. Do guys actually seal the deal with these women, or are they only interested in the dog?

Dogs will attract serious attention to you, but ultimately it's up to YOU to seal the deal.

Most women are irresistibly drawn to dogs/puppies, I really don't think any article of clothing you can wear, vehicle you drive, or huge pecs can attract more attention than most dogs can.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the bike and the dog attract the same thing - initial interest. You can destroy it as soon as you open your mouth.

To use a baseball analogy, a woman who approaches you first or at least is the first to communicate interest is like a fat pitch - a hanging curve ball floating over the middle of the plate. If you can hit, that's the one you knock out of the park. But if you can't hit, it's not going to matter.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

https://youtu.be/qozS31CoDQU

BigDawsTV is one of my favorite pranksters on YouTube and he's gotten some numbers with just a puppy!

Oh and the manly things I do besides taking care of my self, would have to be cars. The science and everything behind them just fascinates me. I research and learn about them for fun. Also putting stuff together would be another. That's all I have so far that's "manly" at the moment.