Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your MANLY hobbies

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up friends, I was wondering about some of the hobbies you gentlemen indulges yourselves into so maybe I could also learn something from.

You see, I got up feeling pretty sh!tty, planned to push some iron but just couldn't psych myself into it, shameful to say, felt a tiny bit depressed and down for no reason all of sudden (I am human too lol).

Then I looked over to the other side of the table and opened the safe box for my new 9mm. I started stripping it,cleaned it, lubed it and assembled it back.

Then BOOM, I felt better, wow time to go push iron after a cup of coffee. What do you fellows do that make you feel better?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything you enjoy is a MANLY hobby as long as you as a man enjoy doing it.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firearms have been an interest for a long time, I find that disassembing them and cleaning them just as enjoyable as shooting. I've got several good fishing spots near my home, if I get bored I'm within walking distance. I keep my truck in pristine condition, I enjoy detailing it. I go for a walk or jog with the dog. And I read.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I like to burn things to destress be it landscape waste, trash, old trees, etc. I also enjoy teaching my dog new things, shooting, ice skating, and studying law.

B

BlueAlpha1

I enjoy hockey, but have never been great at it. Good enough to be accepted in the beer leagues and that's about it. Was decent as a teenager.

Also loved whitewater rafting first two times I did it. Do a class IV dam and your adrenaline will be out of this world.

Hiking in the Adirondack mountains, cooking my food over the fire and listening to coyotes howl in the distance was spooky and enlightening. But upstate NY is kid stuff, I'm going to Denver in May.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I like to chew on glass to prove how manly I am.

I also wipe my ass with sand paper.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I play world of tanks, I love my T-34-85 and MT-25. I go to random and get me 5 or 6 kills and set someone on fire and do some ammo rack one shots.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to collect stuff men used back in the day. Pocket watches, handkerchiefs, pocketknives and so on. Will probably get into blacksmithing next.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ride and customize my motorcycles, do handyman stuff around the house, hike, shoot, lift weights, play guitar.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately blues music, guitar, some piano, fiddling around with stuff, idk if its manly, but nothing like having a few drinks and playing some good ol blues, bending and bending and sliding until your fingers bleed. Guitars>>>>women its just that you cant fvuck them. But blues music is not for everyone, you need to have it inside you.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-work in my home shop building engines, working on cars, doing repair work, customizing anything and everything
-welding, fab work etc.
-cutting 8 cords of firewood per year
-repairing and renovating my house
-riding motorcycles (want to get back into motocross like when I was younger)
-hiking
-back country skiing in the mountains all around me
-making hard cider from my apple trees

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-work in my home shop building engines, working on cars, doing repair work, customizing anything and everything
-welding, fab work etc.
-cutting 8 cords of firewood per year
-repairing and renovating my house
-riding motorcycles (want to get back into motocross like when I was younger)
-hiking
-back country skiing in the mountains all around me
-making hard cider from my apple trees
-playing guitar

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trap and rifle shooting, mountain biking, puttering around the house with renovations.

Plus its not really a hobby, but I pitch in with other people's projects as much as I get the chance.

rkd

Banned
Reaction score
OFFICIAL STATEMENT from Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III on abortion

Hi people of the world. my official statement on abortion. abortion should be legal in the first trimester. Roe versus Wade got that one perfectly right. perfection. abortion should be legal in the second trimester except for sex selection abortions. sex selection abortions should be illegal. abortion should be illegal in the third trimester except for the health or life of the mother. this includes the partial birth abortion. no convenience abortions in the third trimester. there must be an official medical doctors order on official stationery before a partial birth abortion my be performed.

laws on protesters. due to the tension surrounding the abortion issue, all protesters must remain at least ten feet from any part of any building which allows abortions and there must be a barrier free path to the door. violators should be sent to jail for a minimum of twelve hours and a maximum of thirty days.

WENDY Z IS GAY
MICHAEL R IS A HOMOSEXUAL

In the clinic. the doctors should get right to the operation. They should ask her one time are you sure. if she says yes she is sure, the operation must commence. i'm gay. the remains should be used for medical research. the doctors should have barrier free entrance and be free of harassment. sting operations should not be permitted.

sincerely,

Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III
the world's leading abortion advocate

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Masturbation and Call of Duty.
It's a site about how to be better with women. I think masturbation is an assumed hobby.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have any hobbies yet. I haven't got anything from my father because I don't have one, and his only hobby is praying anyway. I gym, I just started martial arts, I like being out in nature when it's sunny and not cold... but solitary, material pursuits? not yet... don't really have more time for that either anyway.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knife throwing, knives in general, how their geometry and angles translate to effectiveness in cutting tasks, their sharpening and maintenance. Its like a science to me.

Camping, canoeing. Reading **** about fighter planes and knives :D Tasting different % beverages.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see.......When I am really bored and can't hang with friends, sometimes I will just do as many consecutive push ups as I can. The same with sit ups. I usually get from 40 - 50, but sit ups I could go on forever, don't know how or why though. Climbing trees is fun for me. Swimming is good. Boxing a punching bag is good too, but pretty tiring. I like pull ups too. Chin ups are for pvssies btw.

The best thing of all for me personally though is that sometimes, I will remember all the times things went wrong because of my stupidity, I will remember how weak and scrawny and small I was, and I will remember how I was before I fixed myself. Then I take a look at myself in the mirror and think about all of my best accomplishments and all of the things that I WILL accomplish too, and I can't help but smile. I've come a loooooong way [and in such a short period of time too], but then again, we all have. :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. I just came in from the garage. I was pounding away at some steel on an amusement park ride car that I'm restoring. I do this as one of my businesses/hobbies.

Motorcycling and woodworking are on my hobby list.

It's very therapeutic to create new things and to restore vintage machinery.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for many kind advices. I swear to God almighty I live in apartment right now but when I get me a house with garage, I will start me some manly habits of wood working. I love wood work but not really much space to work on in a crammy apartment. Also will get me a dog; best furry companion for men.