Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your life along with women.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AreYouSingleFemale said:
Are you asking us to be workaholics or something? I work 9-5 and I'd rather pursue women in the remaining hours instead of sitting and dreaming of goals. As long as I work honestly at work hours, goals would get realized automatically. Besides, I work to live, not live to work. Many fanatics get overobsessed with work and derive all their sense of identity and self worth from the work they do. Unfortunately you seem to be one such person.
No, I am not saying be a workaholic... Yes, people work to live. Some live to work. But, what kind of people live to work you may ask? Well, look at basketball players, tennis players, football players. Fvcking all the hot women they wanted to didn't make them professional athletes! Or maybe, you like acting... You could be a movie star. Or guys who play musical instruments.

There is people that settle for a job they don't really care for; just to make money. Others persue a dream or take their PASSION and make that into a career.

Do you like playing guitar? Great, go write some songs and make a band.

Do you like animals? Be a veternarian.

Maybe, you love lifting weights. Be a professional trainer or compete in compatitions.

There is so much you can do with you life!!!! This site is about IMPROVING your self and not with only women. Some of you guys will just settle for less. Others will be motivated and will only settle for the best.

Now, some of you might be saying. "I don't have the talent to do that stuff." How do you know? Have you ever tried? Go to college and get education in something you like doing. Be successful in what you do.

Can nobody see that women take you no where in life. Women are only pleasure and company.

Can anybody see there is better opportunities for themselfs?

Have hobbies and friends.

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP. Maybe, some of you Average Fornicating Chumps out here will see light. That there is more than women.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VIVAlasVEGASBaby said:
Great post, and i'm flattered you included traps of life :up:
No problem :up:

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if we all searched deep within ourselves and asked what we truly desire, most of us would discover it really has little to do with women. I think “women” is an easy answer to a very complex question that most people don’t really want to fully address. How you spend your time on this earth is a frightening thing for many to really consider.

People get locked into a very myopic perspective of life because it’s easy to do. It’s easy to base one’s happiness and success on success with a certain woman. Which is where the “she looked at me and blinked twice, does this mean she likes me?” type stuff comes in. It’s easy to over analyze women because it’s so difficult to analyze (and improve) ourselves.

I think the biggest thing one can come to understand is that women are just something to enjoy. So often we use them to stroke our egos or fill some void in our lives, when really if we were to fill the “void” ourselves and eliminate our egos we’d not only enjoy women more, enjoy success with women more, but also enjoy life more.

At the end of the day we have to decide for ourselves what we’re going to do with our lives. You can choose to over analyze women or you can choose to let it all go and simply enjoy their company. You can choose to make your life about you or you can choose to make your life about women.

Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world. – Schopenhauer

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post IAFYB.

I think many have the wrong idea about the purpose of this site. Yes, success with women is a common theme here, but it is a tangental theme that emanates from the idea of a man controlling his own destiny. The point of this thread (and the site in general) is that a man take care of himself FIRST. When he does that, EVERY facet of his life will be enhanced, which will naturally include getting the women he wants.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMSR76 said:
Great post IAFYB.

I think many have the wrong idea about the purpose of this site. Yes, success with women is a common theme here, but it is a tangental theme that emanates from the idea of a man controlling his own destiny. The point of this thread (and the site in general) is that a man take care of himself FIRST. When he does that, EVERY facet of his life will be enhanced, which will naturally include getting the women he wants.
Yes, you get it! This site is not about tricks and techniques. Though, there are... But, mainly the purpose of this site or was. Is to improve yourself in all areas of yourself and your life. If you are shy or don't have good social skills. Why learn that just for a dumb girl? Why not learn to not be shy and be more social in all areas. Improving yourself all around and not just for women. Will tremendously enhance you life.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first post is magnificent and so true.

LOL, I don't want to be too cynical but looking at the stats, approx 50% of all marriages end up in divorce.

If you have nothing else going for you in this life other than a woman, then you're not in a good situation at all :(

There is lots of other stuff to do in life--don't forget those things too. :)

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MadMax said:
Great post IAFYB.

Honestly at times I feel really depressed thinking something is missing in my life. Because of what society has taught me, and what people around me tell me, I always associate that hole with women. Like if I get in a long term relationship my problems will be solved and that hole will be filled. The funny thing is out of all the friends around me who are married or in a commited relationship, there are very few in a relationship that I think contributes to their happiness. Most are stuck in relationships that are f**ked up.

My goal from here on out is that every time I get depressed thinking of something that is missing in my life, instead of thinking about a LTR, I will think of something that I can do to improve myself. Something I can do to enrich my life.
Dude, step one is to learn how to live life as a happy single person. Coz damn man, you and everyone else will spend a big proportion of their lives as a single person. Being happy now will help you greatly in being happy when in a relationship.

A random search of google yields a good site like this :)
http://www.singleshelp.org/3myths.html

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulsar said:
The first post is magnificent and so true.

LOL, I don't want to be too cynical but looking at the stats, approx 50% of all marriages end up in divorce.

If you have nothing else going for you in this life other than a woman, then you're not in a good situation at all :(

There is lots of other stuff to do in life--don't forget those things too. :)
Exactly, what are those guys going to do? When they loose their girl and had nothing else going. All they would be doing is sitting at home depressed.