Your lacking a spark in the eyes

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
older woman told me that today, girls want crazy guys and you come off as to much of a saint for your own good, that i have melancholic eyes

yeah im a virgin, but can it be that they see that on a guys face.i dont think that would be possible. she would say also that i give an old man vibe, that's why she approached me. she never guessed i was 39 :whistle:

can it be the eyelid shape that gives that sad vibe?

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416/Picollo30/ddddd.png

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416/Picollo30/aaaa.png

if it physical do tell me if its not, how can i get rid of that "saint" "serious" vibe.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of having you ignoring and not acknowledging our help yet again, I suggest you do what I do... practice facial expressions.

I'm a serious looking guy, and I think it's because I've been in constant severe pain all my life (chronic intestinal inflammation). The intense pain that I feel almost never goes away and I'm sure that shows on my face from several decades of it.

In order to compensate I've been practicing smiling to great effect. For you, I would practice an exaggerated looking surprised and excited in the mirror, as if you just accidentally ran into someone who you genuinely like to be with. This will get you used to using those facial muscles. Then, tone it down and find your sweet spot. Practice it several times a day by yourself and when you run into people. Soon it will become second nature.

Little baby steps accumulate into big results.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your eyes are fine. Please read the Book of Pook and quit making these frivolous threads.

Also, different people often will have different eyes based on their MBTI type. I would guess ISTJ or INFP for you. You come across as serious because your "Feeling" is of the introverted variety. Find a girl who likes you instead of one who criticizes your facial expressions.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a picture of Disney cartoonists? They all have a mirror at their desks and they are constantly making facial expressions into them in order to be able to accurately draw the emotion they want the character to convey. There's something to be learned in that.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[–]inspainiamaspaniard [score hidden] 11 minutes ago
Your photos are creepy.

so... i was right. it may be the braces holding me back i dont know

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next thread will be about a pimple on your arse, relax dude. Let go.....meditate, you are wasting time get out of your own head