your innocent little princess is a slvt

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I saw on FB that a girl I know is now dating some dude. This dude wrote a letter for her and she decided it was a wonderful idea to take a pic and upload it.In this letter he says that:
1. she's the most beutiful thing in the world.
2. he thanks her for being so nice, understanding etc
3. he says that he only wants to see her smile.
4. etc etc

Ok, so far so good (I guess), but the thing is that this little, beutiful chick is...A DAMN SLVT. I know her and she's been having many ONS's, just one month ago had a threesome, and she has had sex with dozens of guys while being drunk, or while being sober it doesn't matter.

So I wonder how much of a 'princess' she is, or how much 'effort' on your part she really deserves...
In my opinion she deserves nothing, but it seems if you want to date a chick today you need to suck up to her eventhough she's a skank.

To summarize, I would not take a slvt as my gf but hey, it seems many guys do not mind. This is why I keep single LOL.

I dont expect my gf to be a virgin, but I dont want her to be a super wh-ore like in this case. Can you imagine? spending several years with this kind of chick?? would you marry a wh-ore? it seems some men would just because she's cute and plays the innocent role with you...jeeez...

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
Stalkers day off (just tell me that you looooove me)

It sounds as if you are stalking this poor girl. You seem to know all about her sex life.

You know that:
she had many one night stands
she had a threesome one month ago
she has had sex with dozens of guys both
drunk....
and sober....

So you're always on the scene when she is going to do the deed. Creeping...you're always there...

Meanwhile, you ain't getting none....sexless...lacking......and in your warped logic you woudn't touch her even if you could. Cause she a slut.

...and now you're stalking her facebook page.

Get a life man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXHyZOuJDhA

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...some of you guys are a bit paranoid. I know all this cause she's friends with my best friend. Duh, and she's kind of my friend too.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever your first perception is "she's innocent" 90% chance she isn't. They make those facial expressions and behave like they are clean as snow, then they're out fvcking the whole town.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
...some of you guys are a bit paranoid. I know all this cause she's friends with my best friend. Duh, and she's kind of my friend too.
for real lol seems like people forget that theres this feature on FB called a news feed. Not like you have to go searching for this stuff when they are posting it for the world to see.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone jumping on pryos....its obvisous he know/knew the girl in some way.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
So today I saw on FB that a girl I know is now dating some dude. This dude wrote a letter for her and she decided it was a wonderful idea to take a pic and upload it.In this letter he says that:
1. she's the most beutiful thing in the world.
2. he thanks her for being so nice, understanding etc
3. he says that he only wants to see her smile.
4. etc etc

Ok, so far so good (I guess), but the thing is that this little, beutiful chick is...A DAMN SLVT. I know her and she's been having many ONS's, just one month ago had a threesome, and she has had sex with dozens of guys while being drunk, or while being sober it doesn't matter.

So I wonder how much of a 'princess' she is, or how much 'effort' on your part she really deserves...
In my opinion she deserves nothing, but it seems if you want to date a chick today you need to suck up to her eventhough she's a skank.

To summarize, I would not take a slvt as my gf but hey, it seems many guys do not mind. This is why I keep single LOL.

I dont expect my gf to be a virgin, but I dont want her to be a super wh-ore like in this case. Can you imagine? spending several years with this kind of chick?? would you marry a wh-ore? it seems some men would just because she's cute and plays the innocent role with you...jeeez...
You can make a slut your gf, just protect yourself, don't sign anything, don't live with her. don't commit her, don't have kids with her.

To have some company and throw some cash to have sex with her, it's all good if you protect yourself.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Don't Ask Questions You Don't Want the Answers to

pyros said:
would you marry a wh-ore?
I wouldn't know about her whorin' ass ways, because I would have never asked.

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
Wow...I thought it was obvious that what I posted to your comment was tongue in cheek. I was actually going to respond to your second comment with...

c'mon man you know your in love with her, you know you wish you had of written that love letter.....

I thought it seemed obvious with the video and the title........but I guess a lot of people have lost their sense of humour. Real pity.

Fvck it

Last edited:

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
It tends to be a defense mechanism when they can't handle too much red-pill at once. Attack the person by suggesting they get no sex, etc,...
Wrong diagnosis doctor Morpheus.

You'd do well to remove the broom from your broken jaded ass.

Last edited:

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
You can make a slut your gf, just protect yourself, don't sign anything, don't live with her. don't commit her, don't have kids with her.

To have some company and throw some cash to have sex with her, it's all good if you protect yourself.
This communicates so much with so little !! Literally if you have your life straight she's just gonna be another component. If she fails, shes out.

Spot on.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women love sex and have an inner submissive slvt in there someplace. If you are going to distance yourself away from women because they are 'slvts', well... you might as well turn gay... but gay men are the biggest slvts of all.

My advice is to NOT be a prude, just accept that the women you are with has had MANY dudes and appreciate the skill she has developed through practice.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Does sound a bit odd you know all about this, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The ones who act innocent are the biggest skanks for sure. Main plate is like that. Ex was sort of. Other plate is kind of neutral but is a slvt. Doesn't matter how they act, all are the same and that's ok, just don't fall for the acts.
Why don't you just say all us blacks are thugs while you're at it. Woow dude.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt be too worried if hes writing her letters like that the relationship will last all of 5 minitues