Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your idea of HB10 does nothing for me!

Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels absolutely zero attraction towards just about every famous supposedly super-hot girl? I look at a picture of Brittany Spears or Christina Aguilera and as far as I'm concerned I could be lookin at a picture of a tree stump.

All these famous girls that guys always talk and dream about do nothing for me. Even a generic concept of a "10"...some tanned, blond, blue-eyed model-looking girl does nothing for me when I imagine her. I'm just like "blah...."

The girls I really get worked up over are ones who look like everyday girls you might actually meet....or the girls I do know in my own life; most guys would call them 7s or 8s, but they drive me nuts. Does anyone else share this same "affliction"?

The media-perpetuated ideal of beauty is not my scene!

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing special about those celebrities. Have you seen any of them without make up? Britney is a 7.5 at most without her makeup so is Aguilera. I've seen hotter girls in real life.

Reaction score
Let me give a more blatant example that I think will make a lot of you guys say I'm stupid/crazy. Here is some random model out of Maxim magazine vs. Lauren Ambrose as seen in Can't Hardly Wait, done up as a pretty everyday girl:

I would much rather have the one on the right! She looks quirky and cute and interesting, while the Maxim girl is just a generic cookie-cutter model...blech.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a feature

There was a girl I had a big crush on in HS, yet all the other guys thought she was downright ugly. Granted, she had a rather large nose and wore glasses, but she had the finest pair of legs I EVER saw. As far as I knew, she didn't date. Many's the time I kicked myself for not asking her out.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not alone.

Silicone tits turn me off so much, it's not even funny.

"Barbie Doll Women" as I call them... they all look fake. Like they were just mass-produced!!

I like my women homegrown lol. Originality and the novel tend to appeal to me more than "the standard" if you know what I mean. I've gone for a dark, Colombian chick, a chick with dyed red hair, and a startlingly "cute" chick etc.

I just don't see the appeal of the supposed "hot chicks."

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
What attracts a man to a woman is the feminine in her. In the capitalist system the essence of a woman is trying to be branded, and sold as a consumer product that's all there is to it. PLEASE don't fall for it as some sort of an ideal, that's what they want you to think! Britney (the way you and I perceive her, i.e. the people that do not know her) is not a woman, she's a brand, a trade mark that ignorant view as a godess, I guarantee you that she's not better than the beauty you see in your ordinary experiences! (except fame, money and power if that does it for ya)

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once told a girl point blank no girl in existence is a '10'. I then went too far with the 'I'm better than every girl' attitude and she left, only to msg me later:rolleyes:

Anyway, what *exactly* is a HB10? I'm sure the rating scale lists them as women that you would 'very much like to sleep with', which is fine, except I've never experienced this except when I'm rediculously horny, and thus I acknowledge it as some sort of desparation-leading-to-compromised-perception.

At the risk of saying something totally incorrect, a HB10 sounds like an AFC term to me -- since HB10 by definition cannot be topped by any woman, you would be forced by definition to acknowledge her as the 'best of all the best', blah blah, possibly oneitis.

*shrug*

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... ok... Let's get this straight...

You guys would push Britney out of bed?!?! If Christina was spread eagle on the bed you wouldn't lie down and hit it?

And now that the Olsen twins are fair game, you wouldn't tag team both of them if the opportunity arose?

You're right, I wouldn't either. Although I do hear you guys that you could run into a hotter girl on the street (not that often though).

I'm personnally the same way, I'd rather a girl be cute and able to go without makeup (or at least minimal), then have to cake the shyt on everytime she goes for groceries.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
There's no such thing as a "HB10".

Ever met an absolutely perfect woman? :)

Pete_C

Banned
Reaction score
I always wonder if all these actress/singer b!tches lie about their age. Look at linsey lohan (sp?), the profile says shes only 18, but the b!tch could pass off as 24, 25, even 26!! Oh god...what would she be look like when she turns 30? And have you guys seen the picture of jessica simpson (i think shes ugly) without makeup? She'll scare the crap out of you. I can already tell jessica simpson isn't going to age well. She already looks older than her age.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had to get this off my chest. The chick on the right is ugly. I do go for plains girls, especially for LTR's but I don't go for ugly girls. The one on the left, they all look the same these days. Would **** them any day. But that's about as far as it would go.

TommiV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree somewhat.
I mean, after a bit you sort of learn that these bleached blondes, fake tanned girls with a dry-waller applying their make-up just look so fake after you've seen so many that its just boring.

One thing is they always have this stuck up unapproacable "look" about them, that even if you did have the guts to go over and talk, most of the time they just don't seem like the type of person you'd like to get to know.
We'd all love a ONS with someone who looks like that but thats about it AT MOST with me. I've known some girls as firneds who do dress up like this and they are often very shallow or not even that, just aren't very down to earth.

The type of girls I've met though are a lot different. Don't know why but I'm always attracted and actually get along a lot more with brunettes. I just sorta noticied that recently, it had never occured to me. Somehow a girl thats confident enough to go out with nice natural looking long hair (not bleached into whiteness!), and just a little bit of make-up to make them look nice rather than to "hide" their face are "naturally" more attractive than those that over-do it. For some reason they can also seem more apporacable or layed back and easy to talk to when you do talk to them.

Then again, maybe the "unapproachable" look is just a bad just on the makeup giving them an odd expression on their face. Kinda like how you can turn a happy clown to an evil one with a few changes in face paint :)

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean about how they look unapproachable.

Today I stopped by Wal-mart to pick up some Axe deoderant, Blistex, and other assorted goodies.

I'm walking back to my truck and I spot a "hot" girl walking toward the store. She's wearing a t-shirt that says "IM GRUMPY" on it in big letters. She had such a scowl on her face that the irony cracked me up and I smiled at her.

I looked her right in the eyes with a big smile, but she kept on walking with a face full of scowl. The sun may have been in her eyes, but her mean expression killed any sexual lust I may have had for her.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think Britney Spears was hott. Than I turned 13.:D

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People are always talking about these big-breasted women being so attractive - to me anything above a B cup, maybe a small C, looks unnatural and ugly. Most of the women that are considered major sex symbols are either women that look too topheavy to stand and have faces that could wilt flowers, or are so thin you'd expect to see them in one of those "Feed the Hungry" ads, with cheekbones that'll put out someone's eye and lips like Mick Jagger. My girl may not have perfect looks, but she's pretty close to my personal ideal of beauty - a nice face, always smiling with beautiful eyes, with pleasant curves, small but shapely breasts, and good overall figure.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebs are always overrated in their looks. There are a few world class stunners (Catherine Zeta Jones, Cindy Crawford).

But the vast majority of "hotties" in the media are 7.5's or less. If you took the tan away from Paris Hilton, instantly she'd drop to a 4 or 5. Their entire careers are built upon silicon, tans, hairstyles and makeup.

Here's the "hottest woman on earth"

http://www.deansplanet.com/z/images/celebs/no_makeup/pam_2.jpg

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Ok... ok... Let's get this straight...

You guys would push Britney out of bed?!?! If Christina was spread eagle on the bed you wouldn't lie down and hit it?

And now that the Olsen twins are fair game, you wouldn't tag team both of them if the opportunity arose?

You're right, I wouldn't either. Although I do hear you guys that you could run into a hotter girl on the street (not that often though).

I'm personnally the same way, I'd rather a girl be cute and able to go without makeup (or at least minimal), then have to cake the shyt on everytime she goes for groceries.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
People are always talking about these big-breasted women being so attractive - to me anything above a B cup, maybe a small C, looks unnatural and ugly. Most of the women that are considered major sex symbols are either women that look too topheavy to stand and have faces that could wilt flowers, or are so thin you'd expect to see them in one of those "Feed the Hungry" ads, with cheekbones that'll put out someone's eye and lips like Mick Jagger. My girl may not have perfect looks, but she's pretty close to my personal ideal of beauty - a nice face, always smiling with beautiful eyes, with pleasant curves, small but shapely breasts, and good overall figure.
Personally, I still like women with big breasts - D or DD - I just like NORMAL women with big breasts. Natural ones too, no implants at all.

So pimp, how can I kick Britney, Christina or the Olsen twins out of a place they would never be able to get to to begin with? (there, you got a reply, now quit quoting yourself)