Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your hardest rejection

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump?

smoothiet

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah was walking up to this chick at campus, did the usual, u look familiar routine, she started freaking out, was like shouting out " I dont know u!!!" and power walked like speedy gonzales away from me, ahha (man, do i look that scary? :( lolz)
man i love my rejections, cuz not only you learn from it but you can also have a laugh at what went down,

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoothiet
look familiar routine,
smoothiest, not to knock you but the look familiar routine never worked for me because its a tough act to follow , because she has to go from logical mode answering question mode to romantic mode. I 've learned being upfront and direct with her about your intentions is the best way.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 20 STILL IN COLLEGE I had onitis for this one girl . I wrote her like twenty emails . I later found out, ( her email was broken and her friend was a evil and jeeolous witch that was trying to keep us apart) . If those two things worked out, things would be completely different

But once when I was with her, her phone rang and she started talking to this guy for like twenty minutes right in front of me. I was so jealous, I asked her who it was like three times no answer. The third time she said

" He has a job. " and stormed on the bus.

After that day, something in me changed forever.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, Mckindly great idea for a thread. Best thread of the Year award to you !!

hopefully I will have a lot more to contribute soon because I will have done more approaches.

Most of the stories are from the 7th grade and high shool. Anybody have stories from their 20s ?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't so much a rejection as it is a blatant insult I was given by a short ug friend of the hot girls.
THe time: junior high
The place: school dance
The story: I was generally having a good time, hanging out with my friends and dancing a bit. A lot of the popular girls liked me at the time, but some of them didnt..I guess they were divided on where I shouldve been on the social ladder(women do the choosing).
So, I'm dancing with my friends, and one of the UG tagalongs from the popular group comes up to me for no reason and tells me to get a life.
I reply "get some t i t s"

She didnt like that. NEither did any of her friends. Whatever, nobody told me what to do:p

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most of my rejections are when girls seem very interested in person and give me their number and then flake completely on the date. Like this one girl i met at a bar seemed very into me, told me to call her so we can do something together etc etc.. I go to call, no answer. I leave a msg, no return. I run into her again at the bar and she says "hey i haevnt heard from you sweetie!" and id say i called, left a msg, no response. She'd apologize and say something like "we definietly should hook up sometime" all while smiling and seeming genuine. Ill call back and no answer, id try 10mins later since she seemed to be excited in person, then find the phone line busy... just obvious flakes.

I did have a girl a few nigths ago tell me she was rich and was going on and on about what she has and can get.. and in a very indirect way i said "lol damn girl you need to let me know how i can be down with that". So that i didnt directly say i was interested in her or wutever.. and she tells me "You cant, im all for being honest and i always go for the abercrombie white guy type guys. Im half black but never have been out with a black guy, just isnt my thing". It wasnt a horrible rejection since i didnt really make any moves on her or try to advance anything, it just came up in conversation, but still was a slap in the face pretty much.

smoothiet

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thanx knightrider, but when you are an AFC and had no one to show you the ropes then you just end up following stupid ideas that you get on TV shows....

here's another rejection, i'm not quiet sure if it qualifies as one..
there was a girl that knew both me and my cousin, i was always nice to her and lendt my shoulder for her to cry on, blah blah, the AFC stuff, i started liking her, but out of the blue she stopped talking to me, so i call her up, i get phone busy message, she obviously blocked me online as well, so like a few months down the track, an opportunity came up for me to talk to her, so i ask whats deal with the shutting me out of your life move, and she goes that my cousin asked her out and she rejected him, so just in case i might come up with the bright idea of the doing the same thing so she had to take the necessary precaution and run away fom me as far as possible! stupid biatch :confused: haha

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man - i could right a book!

i met a really cute, young looking 18 yo black girl last year ( i was 31) she seemed to be interested. when i call her up to ask her out she told me she had to do something with her mom, call her back in 2 hrs. i call her back, she says she is still doing whatever, call her back in an hour. i call her back, she sounds pissed off, sighs, and hangs up on me in mid sentence! unlike the guy in 'swingers', i dont call back!

i went out with a 20 yo a year ago - a self professed sex addict. she takes me back to her dorm, i finger her to O. she then tells me she doesnt feel like sex, and asks if im leaving now! the next time i call her, she says she isn't interested in me.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst rejection: 8 words:

"HELL no, keep dreamin and go jack off."

Sorority *****es are cold

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was actually pretty hard to think of my hardest rejection, they really aren't hard when you think about it. The only thing that makes it hard is YOU.

Anyways, when I was 16, I was convinced i was in love with this flaky female friend of mine. When i told her how I felt, she said something about having a boyfriend, and not caring about me, and I got really sad/frustrated.

Being 16 = being stupid.

PocketRockets

Reaction score
We were at a Poker match. She busted and I did too shortly after.

So we start talking. She invites me back to her place. I had one beer left so I ask her to put it in her purse. We get to her place, I ask her to give it to me, she fvcking drops it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine

Quick rundown and I will update it with a better post when i get time

Friday- I had a oneitis from 6th to 10th grade. I asked her out in 10th and she said "yes" at the beginning but I missed it or she changed her mind.

Saturday/sunday- I was elated

Monday- Reality and a big b!tch says "Why in Gods name do you think that she is going out with you. Let me make it real easy for you. You are not going out with her." I went back to my lunch table and cried for 3 periods. I then went home and thought about killing myself. Never would have went through with it still a scary thought.

Now my life is so much better.

jond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. Thinking about this makes me realize I've never had a rejection from an approach that hurt.
I've had chicks straight up ignore me, but thats kinda funny.

The only painful rejection has come from myself....

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the short version. I met a girl at work, she seems interested, I'm interested. I find out she has a bf 7 hours away, but we still hang out a couple times. After a date I kiss her, then we talk later and she brings up sex. We talk about sex a couple more times (at this point I'm thinking i'm getting laid for sure) and everything seems cool. She breaks up with her long distance boyfriend. A day after she breaks up with her bf we're supposed to see a movie. We go to the movie, but she brings some other guy from work with, and they hold hands during the movie. I bring it up after and shes like I really like him and I think he has more in common with me than you. Needless to say I was pissed at both of them. Oh well, over it.

Reaction score
17-19 at the time, short story, got caught up way too far into the friendship zone and there was just no coming back from it, no matter how hard I tried. I had girlfriends in between that time, but I always thought sometime would have happened with that one eventually. After I took my shot and got shut down I just never felt comfortable around her again, killed the friendship.

Too bad, cause she was a great girl. And I heard (secondhand) she got married a couple of years ago

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst rejection was at school. I'd got this major crush on a girl and everyone could see something building between us and waiting and expecting us to get together. Various people told me she said she would go out with me if I asked her personally. I was so confident by now I decided to ask her out in front of the whole class before the lesson. Everyone heard me ask her and everyone heard her say "look, you're a really nice guy, but not my type"!!

I ended up telling the teacher I had a headache to get out of the lesson, but everyone knew why I left.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my worst was about 8 years ago. I spotted two girls and I decided to walk right up and say hi. Went ok at first with a little chit chat...but it got old fast. It became the most boring interview on the planet (I didn't know any better) full of awkward moments. Finally one girl turned to the other and said, "How do I get out of this?".

Ouch. I felt like the biggest loser in the place.

Doesn't really sound THAT bad.. until you realize just one of the many mistakes I made on that approach:

They were dancing, I wasn't. (lol) They we're grooving on the edge of the dance floor and I was standing there like a turd in a bowl. I just shake my head with a grin whenever I think about it.