Your Girlfriend.

ActorMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been thinking alot lately and it bothers me when I think about my girlfriend with other guys.

I know many of you have girlfriends who have slept with/messed around with multiple guys and I was wondering if it bothered anyone to think about their girlfriends enjoying another guy.

My girlfriend let her ex put it in once for about 3 minutes(then he went limp and she stopped him from trying again) but it still bothers me to think about that one decision she made.

Thanks in advance

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
sadly my Ex ended up having her past mistake with one bastard catch up with her that ended our relationship for now. I am more of a LTR kinda guy and she was pretty darn perfect except for the fact that she did sleep with 1 boyfriend from the past. He ended up being completely different then she thought he was and he ended up cheating on her.. (God knows how or why)

The fact that she did it with another guy is a bummer since I plan to stay a Virgin until marrage myself, but its not a complete deal breaker. Sadly he left her a little gift that isnt the biggest issue in the world but completely devistated hers and I feel it will be a few years until she actually dates anyone again. Im not waiting for her, but if she happens to finish up college and gets over this little mishap, she would be wonderful to get back with again. Until then life goes on.

Sometimes at night I kinda have nightmares thinking about how some other **** could be messing with what was my girl.. And it makes me personally sick and hate guys who just sleep around. but hey what can I do, we live in this world where almost anything is ok and morals are always put on the back burner. Somewhere out there is my woman who has had the respect for herself to wait till the right guy comes along.

Reaction score
ActorMan said:
My girlfriend let her ex put it in once for about 3 minutes(then he went limp and she stopped him from trying again) but it still bothers me to think about that one decision she made.

LOL, you were in the room when this happened, or you have it on tape?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not entirely clear on this. She cheated on you by letting her ex put it in for a few minutes? Or did this happen before you came along.

Look man, I doubt any guy wants to think about his girlfriend being ****ed by another man. But now that the days of no sex before marriage, stay together for life are pretty much gone, that's what's going to happen. As long as it happened before you and she's not cheating, its something you pretty much have to live with.

What exactly are you bothered by? Just the general thinking that she was with someone before, or are you worried about something specific like stds, not measuring up, etc?

PS: They taped this session and the guy didn't insist on destroying it immediately? Lol it's never happened to me yet but if I went limp after a few thrusts, I wouldn't want that recorded.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i took my girlfriends virginity... :D

coincidentally, shes the only girl ive ever loved. not being a virgin isnt a disqualifier, but in general, i cant love a girl i dont respect. a lot of my previous girlfriends, for various reasons, i did not respect...

-SLB

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
strong like bull said:
but in general, i cant love a girl i dont respect. a lot of my previous girlfriends, for various reasons, i did not respect...
i love that. exactly sums up my own thoughts.

Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
I'm not entirely clear on this. She cheated on you by letting her ex put it in for a few minutes? Or did this happen before you came along.

Look man, I doubt any guy wants to think about his girlfriend being ****ed by another man. But now that the days of no sex before marriage, stay together for life are pretty much gone, that's what's going to happen. As long as it happened before you and she's not cheating, its something you pretty much have to live with.

What exactly are you bothered by? Just the general thinking that she was with someone before, or are you worried about something specific like stds, not measuring up, etc?

PS: They taped this session and the guy didn't insist on destroying it immediately? Lol it's never happened to me yet but if I went limp after a few thrusts, I wouldn't want that recorded.
I am under the impression that she cheated on the OP with her EX. And then when the OP found out, she tried to justify it by saying the ex only stuck his d!ck in her for a few minutes, and went limp.

Sounds like a huge lie to me.

ActorMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she did not cheat on me. This was before we even knew each other.
I just don't like thinking about it but sometimes I can't help it.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you realize,they are all corrupted whvores nowadays. They don't care about you,they just want to be in control. no thanks to feminism....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ActorMan said:
No, she did not cheat on me. This was before we even knew each other.
I just don't like thinking about it but sometimes I can't help it.
Then go workout or do something so you stop being so insecure.

Reaction score
Dude, any woman you meet over 17-18ish will most likely not be a virgin. Just like girls know that men they are dating/fvcking/in a relationship with have had other lovers. As long as she is with you now than I doubt she is thinking about the other guys. Just be confident and know that you are beating it up and pleasing her consistently. As long as you can put up, than you are fine man. But again, every woman you will meet with the exception of a virgin will have had sex in the past.

I personally do not want to be in a relationship with a virgin. I like a woman who has experienced life. Thats not to say I want a chick who's been triple teamed or gang banged, but I like a woman who has lived..

Bottom line, don't think too hard or you will psych yourself out

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so crazy. She's a ***** because she had sex with her previous boyfriend?

Well unless you're into gay sex, it requires one guy and one girl. Most of the people on this board seem totally uninterested in staying with one woman for life - in fact some have specifically made posts like "all pussies are different, so go try a bunch of different ones".

Now I ask you, where would all these virgin girls you guys expect be coming from? The human population is split nearly 50/50, if you want to **** a lot of chicks, and so do other guys, the only possible outcomes are either everyone has to deal with not getting any because the girls aren't '*****s', or most girls are going to have more than one partner.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MOst humans cheat! expecting monogamy dedication and fidelity from humans is silly and depressing...

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE:

1. get money
2. mate
3. get money
4. mate

It is that simple if you ignore theh side BS!

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ActorMan said:
Hey everyone, I have been thinking alot lately and it bothers me when I think about my girlfriend with other guys.

I know many of you have girlfriends who have slept with/messed around with multiple guys and I was wondering if it bothered anyone to think about their girlfriends enjoying another guy.

Thanks in advance
You're jealous of the guy for no reason... This means -> you're in love with her, voila nothing bad about that, it's perfectly natural to feel that way (being jealous of ex boyfriends).

Just don't make you're jealousy take control, meaning you don't need to show her that you're jealous of this stuff. (Like being angry that she's talking to other guys; getting paranoid that she's cheating on you; that kinda b*llsh*t) That's all there is to say about the subject.

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend told me she has been with more men than women of here age, wich was her way of sharing something "special" and "deep"(yes thats how she explained it, cause she felt she could trust me). I dumped her ass after that.. I dont want to know. I like a girl who can commit and seeing that was a fullface killer i got rid of er.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ActorMan said:
My girlfriend let her ex put it in once for about 3 minutes(then he went limp and she stopped him from trying again) but it still bothers me to think about that one decision she made....
Why in the name of all that is holy do you even know this???!!! :confused:

Don't tell me, you asked. That in itself should be the focus of your concern more than you girl's history.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why guys who did their share of messing around expect their girlfriends to be completely chaste. If she is not "enjoying" another guy while she's in a relationship with you, then I'm not understanding what the big deal is. If it bothers you that much, then think of all of the successful conquests you had before you entered a relationship with her. If that doesn't work, then watch this clip of Martin. It's very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz_ruq9qV7A