Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your GF going out with male friends

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i'm just saying hell she could go to starbucks and get hit by a car in the parking lot. I'm not going to sit here and waste my life worrying about all the it my girl could do. that's just not how i roll.]

and if i thought for one milisecond that she wasn't 100% committed to me and only me, she wouldn't have a ring on her finger now.

as with everything, screening, and spinning plates until one of them stands out so much, that they make you stop spinning other plates, will cure 95% of thsi site's problems, like this one.
I hear ya. ;)

thebrownman

Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
shes fukin those other guys,fyi.
Word. I wouldn't be surprised.

Hey OP, worrying makes you old, man. You should do something that will make you stop worrying.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated girls like this before. Turns out, they weren't friends - just options. They'd claim otherwise, say they're just friends, they've known each other for a long time, they have lots of guy friends, they're sociable people, they don't get along with other girls, if you don't accept that - you don't accept them... Basically, fighting tooth and nails and coming up with excuse after excuse to keep seeing these options in one-on-one situations. Fell for it big time... Only to find out all these girls were players. That's why they were so passionate and defensive about it.

Always trust your gut. If something seems amiss, its usually a warning sign.

Pwnge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends = F*ck buddy or want to f*ck buddy. My ex used to pull this sh!t all the time.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackwaterPark said:
The guys here are exactly right. Only in the "enlightened west" is it acceptable for married or commited women to go on dinner dates with male friends. In other places I've been(turkey, mexico, even india) it's unheard of. The girl's own mother would tell her to to stop being a ***** and act like a married woman should. The key is to not commit to these kinds of broads in the frst place. When she starts pushing for a relationship lay down what you expect of a girlfriend. You don't own her, but if she wants to be with you she's gotta adhere to your standards. And never ever compromise these standards.
nah..they are all the same..ive been with girls in india..they're as slutty as their western counterparts. "hanging out with friends" and they get really defensive when you call them out

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
sinnerman said:
nah..they are all the same..ive been with girls in india..they're as slutty as their western counterparts. "hanging out with friends" and they get really defensive when you call them out
You can't compare the Western mentality to the majority of the Eastern culture.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Cluster B is a group of personality disorders generally caused by a poor upbringing. HPD/BPD/NPD often have "fan clubs" full of opposite-sex friends that give them attention, sex, and "narcissistic" supply like a drug so that they can feel good about themselves.

You're assuming that her story is actually true. Maybe it is. Or, maybe she drove her otherwise normal(even if AFC) boyfriend to get controlling because he knows what a hor she is. I dated one of these types and she fit the description of the girl you are describing. Including that bullsh*t story about how her "ex" was so "controlling". So I wasn't controlling at all and she cheated constantly. Its a set up job to make sure you let her get away with murder by establishing the "frame" that she can do whatever she wants.
the general rule is to avoid women like this i guess?

it's weird, she otherwise seems a good girl despite her stellar past.

do these girls generally have the midas touch to make afc guys like me fall in love with them?

she did say how every guy who was into her but she wasn't into has ended up faling in love with her in some way or form.. i can see why that might happen, cos on the surface it looks like she's got her sh1t together, good job etc sounds like a loyal gf from what she says she does.. and us falling for the whole captain save a ho knight in shining armor ideaology it's no wonder it happens. she prob knows exactly how to give just the right amount of attention to keep the guys coming back for more. i dont think she does it on purpose, it just happens to be her way.

i've fallen for it, but i'm taking a step back now completely after what you said.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mazeman11 said:
You can't compare the Western mentality to the majority of the Eastern culture.

what about people with experience of middle eastern girls who have been brought up in western civilization?

i've known through mutual friends of iranians, lebanese, arabic etc girls and they ALL have like a million guy friends and only a few female friends.

it just screams of attention wh0rish behavior though they are muslim but not strict strict, just appear to retain some good family upbringings despite drinking and partying etc.

it's like the guys just accept this. and i'm talking like 100s of male friends, just look at their facebook friends list. it's ridiculous, it's like there are only 10 females in the whole of their countries.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in modern day society is it even possible to find a really attractive girl who doesn't have like a million male friends she wants to hang out with who's she's been friends with for years?

they're addicted to the attention. i know if you're the RIGHT guy she'll obey your orders or no seeing guy friends.. but at some point in the relationship she'll start to defect right or do it behind your back?

it's like a crack fiend, she'll need her fix at some point, be it via facebook or sneakily. it just seems like an unrealistic objective that's doomed to fail, tho if she lives in fear that she knows you'll walk if you find out she's seeing other guys 1 on 1, there's no 100% sure fire way you'll find out if she does. She might take that risk if she knows you wont find out. and you probably wont.

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
what about people with experience of middle eastern girls who have been brought up in western civilization?
Middle Eastern girls that grow up in the West are even more difficult to deal with. They bring in a whole new dimension of confusion and culture clash that tends to create individuals that are extremely confused with very low self-esteem.