Your friends don't think she's hot...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up. I'm wondering what to do right now...there's this girl who goes to my school and I think she's pretty hot (7.5-8) but my friends don't think she is. I haven't really met anyone else who thinks she's that hot...I'm wondering, should I ask her out? Is one girl (who I'm going to have to PAY for, and hang out with, and just all around spend a lot of my time for her...) really worth getting made fun of by the guys? I'm not scared of ridicule or of rejection (from the girl) but I'm trying to figure out what's best for me socially...

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They arent good friends if they tell you girls you are interested in are ugly. That simple.

Socially - keeping your name in the paper is pretty important.

If you have a few other prospects, id work on those... from a social standpoint. But if you are inexperienced, and no offense, but it sounds like you are... I would just go out with this girl a few times, get some playtime under your belt.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forget to say something...I never told anyone I liked her so I'm not sure how they'd respond. They would probably tease me but they wouldn't "outcast" me. Of course they'll still be my friends...it's just a "guy thing" to make fun of your friends. I guess I'm just feeling unsure about this girl since I'm the only one who I know who thinks she's hot.

/\And yeah I'm inexperienced, but I'm not as desperate as that first post might've sounded. I play it pretty cool and I could probably get with one of those "popular+hot" girls if they didn't have boyfriends already.

nzalan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, it only matters what you think. Are you attracted to her because you like her, or are you attracted to her because you want to impress your friends? You need to work out what's really important - your feelings, or those of your friends. Here's a hint: it's not your friends feelings that are important here. Unless, of course, you're simply out to impress those friends with your choice of girls. In which case, lose the biatch and only go for whoever your friends tell you to go for.

:cool:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats intresting because my bestfreind does not have the same taste as me but has simular taste in girls.

i thought his ex was HB8 he tihnks she is HB9, with a girl i was after but droped because shes a bit of a b!tch well i thought she was 8-9 he thought she was 7-8

but its partly because of what you value, a girl im after now, he said to me that her body is 10 out of 10 but her face is 6 out of 10 so gave her 6-7 in total.

i think her body is 9 and her face 7 but because i think those to parts are equaly important then i think she is an 8+.

he thinks a nice face is more important then a great body so is giving her 7 max.

i forgot the point i was trying to make but basicly its not important weather your freinds like her as much as you do. As long as she isnt actualy ugly.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some balls