Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your experience: Visiting a girl from your AFC days

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you were AFC, and completely turned off a girl due to your AFC behaviour, what happened when you two met up again? Clearly, she has little, or no interest in you...but does that mean you were shunned? or did you find she still wanted to be friends?

my dilemma is that i'm going back to school with a girl whom with i was an extreme AFC before summer began. although i'm no longer interested in her, i'd very much like to be friends....but i fear she may shun me or try to avoid friendship due to "weirdness"

any thoughts?

Frankfurter

Reaction score
In my experience, once you've shown a girl that you were AFC, it's extremely hard, nigh impossible, to get her sexually attracted to you after that -- no matter how alpha and smooth you are now.

You said you're just interested in being her friend -- nothing romantic. I bet you'll have no problems there. If you can't even get into "The Friends Zone," then that's pathetic.

My advice? Forget about putting in effort just to be her pal. Find new girls and make 'em swoon.

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting. I might do this with an ex from long ago as an excercise.

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could someone please copy and paste the article mentioned above on to this thread?

Thanks.

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on so many factors, especially how long it's been since you made your AFC impression. The longer it's been since then, the higher the probability you can make a different impression now.

I've been fortunate, and had the oppurtunity to move around a little in the last couple years, travel, meet lots and lots of differnet people, and try lots of new things. So when I come back to my hometown, or see people who I made a complete AFC impression on back in the day...now I present myself completely different than they could predict. I talk different, walk different, dress different, and have a much wider variety of interests. So they don't immediately associate the old me with the me they're talking to at the moment.

Again, there are a lot of different issues that can come up and affect your chances here. And if it's only been a couple months, or even a year...your best route is to not try and make a new impression yet. Don't go out of your way to talk to them, even avoid them, or if they're around, you need to appear preoccupied. But if you do run into the person you've wussed out on...be very polite, curteous, smile, act like you have other fun things you need to be doing, and cut off the conversation as quickly and smoothly as you can.

If it's been a while since you made your less than perfect impression, and you run into that old desire, here are a couple things to keep in mind:
- Smile a confident smile (practice this so it's not fake)
- Look as different as possible from when you messed up the 1st time (ie: different haircut, different style, taller shoes, etc.)
- Turn your head, but don't turn your BODY directly toward her when talking and listening. (It needs to appear that you're paying attention to her, but she hasn't won you over yet.) Angle your body so that it pointing toward some 'action' in your environment, whether it's a crowd of people, a fountain, a busy street, etc. Try to get her to subconsciously move in front of you as the conversation develops.
- Have good, confident posture. If you don't have this now...start studying how to get it.
- Pronounce your words clearly. If you're one that runs words together, gets in a hurry, or studders around chicks..just smile, pause, and take a deep breath while you're planning what to say. It makes you look less eager, more astute, and gives you time to come up with an insightful response.
- Add kino to whatever approach you take.
- Throw in any exciting interesting things you've done, but only when they fit into the conversation...or when it outdoes something she mentions. But be humble about big things you've done...don't over exaggerate something small to impress her. (This means you have to be doing big sh*t, but your a DJ, so you are, right? ;-)

And if things go well, and you want to hook up with her, you can go for a close. But most times, if I think I'll probably run into her again somewhere..I just cut of the conversation.."I got to go, it's been great talking to you!" Then real quickly give her a rhythmic hug, and a kiss on the cheek/upper neck (with slight sound effect) before she knows what's going on..and her built-in/off-guard response will be to kiss you back real quick.

So she'll be confused because she saw you out of nowhere, and you impressed the hell out of her, you seemed different than before, and she even kissed you! But now you're gone, and you didn't ask her for any contact info, and she can't call you. You completely threw her for a loop in a good way.

I know it's a long post, but it's something that's been happening to me a lot lately. Just be sure to seem completely different than you did before, if you honestly feel like you're a different person. If you make all these changes, but meet her wearing the same dirty hat, or old shoes you had on last time..it's not going to work as smooth.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

On-top

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattJMM2

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastnight I went out to my boys beach house and got ridiculously drunk. It was a pretty good time, there was about 5 guys and 2 girls, it was a pretty small get together and ****fest.

I had known the 2 girls there for awhile before hand, but never really chilled with them. One of them I tried to mack on 2 years ago, before I was decent at the game and things sort of flopped after the second date. This was the first time in awhile that I had been around her so any change in my looks/behavior was going to stand out to her and I planned to use that to my advantage.

I was having a great time, being funny and alpha. I kept noticing her giving me extended EC and she would shift her body to face me no matter where I was. I even went and sat down bymyself across the room to see if she would shift her body, and she did. I was pretty excited.

So the night goes on and I am getting more and more inebriated and my game starts going out the window and I bring up things about the past that i shouldn't have. I manage to isolate and spit a little game and as I was going to go in for the kiss, her CB best friend interupts. Its all good, I just wait for another opportunity.

I had a second chance when we got alone on a couch together, and once again as i was going to make an attempt to kiss, my drunk ass friend busted in and proceeded to dance around in his underwear, it was pretty funny.

I had fun all night, but I was a little upset I couldn't get the hook up, shes moving in about 5 days, but shes coming back down to visit for a friends party. I will get it then.
This guy is an extremely well-versed player, however, so I would assume that changing a girl's perception of you that drastically would require immense skill.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experiences, I can tell you that it does work, but you really don't have to care. I was AFC with a girl and 2 years later she was trying to get with me because I really didn't care for her anymore. If you can't not care, at least try to play it off like you don't. ~Zappa

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice replies guys! thanks a lot

this way sound weird, but i actually want to get into the "nice-guy" role and be the type of friend with whom she discusses her problems with, etc. almost like an AFC with her (but making it clear that i have no interest in her and that i'm just being a good friend), but still a DJ with the other ladies

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why on earth would you like to be this females emotional tampon and be used by her baffles me..

what exactly was it about her "friendship" that was sooo special??

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To On-top:

That was a very informative post. Especially the bit about the mixed signal body-language. :) Thanks for the info. It is exactly what I need for a particular situation I'll be working on in a few weeks. There's only one problem with it for my particular case. The "Add kino to whatever approach you take". Is that really essential? Because the woman I'm thinking about trying it on would probably be hostile to any type of kino (except maybe the hug at the end), because she'll likely be on her guard and defensive. If it is essential, how would you go about it in a way that she doesn't feel threatened?

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
why on earth would you like to be this females emotional tampon and be used by her baffles me..

what exactly was it about her "friendship" that was sooo special??
The emotional tampon thing, although having an extreme name, is just a side effect of a close friendship. Good friends are always there for one another, regardless of the issue. She is definitely "good friend" material, and there is far too much to gain by having her as a friend.

I'm not a believer of the "Girls are useless beyond sex" philosophy.