Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your comments please

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all!

A guy i am seeing has just told me that he is in love with me.

The very next day he did something (minor) that made me question it, and when I did he said 'I meant it. I have only ever been in love with two other women, and I married them' (he's been married/divorced twice)

Please comment. Am I biting off more than I can chew with this one?

Thanks
Jas

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he doesn't really love you.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to yourself, not us.

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would listen to myself if I could think straight!

Do you guys think that he is too flippant with the 'L' word, or do you actually think that we have something here?

Can a guy really love 3 women INTENSELY in his lifetime, or do you think that he doens't really know what love is?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you actually think that we have something here?
Huh, I still think you SHOULD know if you have something there.. :rolleyes:
You sound like 15 year old with first long time boyfriend.

Can a guy really love 3 women INTENSELY in his lifetime, or do you think that he doens't really know what love is?
If you mean real love... I can say yes.
But I don't think this guy knows what love means.

(hehe, he said "in love". That's just lust.)

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the 'lust' comment, but I think I know where you are coming from hot ice.

I would be sure about this guy if he didn't have so much damn baggage!! I know that he has told me every important thing there is to know, but he has just packed so much into his 28 years that I just don't know if there are more suprises that he didn't see as 'important' but I might.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married twice - why did they fail?

How old are you?

finally trust your gut.

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. I'm 24 NewMan.

I'm going to ask him tonight why his 2 marriages failed.

Regardless of what he says, do you think that this track record should be a red flag?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your last post about this guy, six days ago, you said he ws 31 years old, and you've been seeing each other for a month. Now you say he's 28? Which is it?

More importantly, how long have you known each other? If it's less than six months and this guy is saying he loves you, IT'S A GREAT BIG F*CKING RED FLAG. The little fact that he married and divorced the other two women he said he loved should give you some indication of how things will pan out if you let this run its course. If he can convince you that he understands why he fell for those other women, why it all fell apart, and how he now sees things very differently, then maybe he's worth a try. Otherwise, he's a nutcase.

I don't know why, but I feel like you're trolling us on this one. Are you for real here or are you just f*cking with us?

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again all for input. BP1974, I got a little paranoid thinking that he'd been on this site, so I changed the details that I thought I could change without changing the story. Sorry, guess I stuffed it up! And he'll know anyway now if he has been here!!!!!!!!!

I promise this is the real deal and thankyou all for your input... you guys really have helped me in the past.

I think that I have come to the conclusion that he is full of it anyway. Its a pity, cos when I asked him out I thought it could be it. Oh well, guess we can't foretell these things.

I think that he has just fallen into familiar patterns... he's had 3 long term girlfriends/wives that I know of, and I just guess that the 'honeymoon period' is lost on him now, and that he just goes to the 'haven't you been here forever?' period where he just expects me to remember that he has feelings for me.

Guess if he is on this site he knows the score now, right?

Jas