Younger woman vs. Older woman.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many posters on here when talking about younger woman dismiss them and say I would never have a relationship with a HB10 22 year old. My question is why the fvck not? I think younger woman are great. I think they are happier than girls who are in there late 20's and single. Girls at that age are usually miserable because of not being married yet and tend to be clingier also.

When I say younger I mean between the age of 19-25. Over the past 2 years I have dated at least 12 girls who were 8 -12 younger than myself and I really do not see a huge difference in maturity between them and girls who are 27 and up.

Lets face it every man wants a younger woman. I see these guys at my work who are in the early 40's, have 3 kids about 50 pounds over weight. And when a new girl is hired they are all looking at her with there mouths open.

As a matter of fact if you put a hot 32 year old and a hot 22 year old these guys would choose the 22 year old.

So my question to you guys from your dating expierences does age matter? Do you see a huge difference. The only difference I see is that younger woman are usually in college and not financially established. They also like to party a bit more. But that is offset by older woman being miserable because they are not married.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer chicks between 23-30. That seems to be the best range for me where I'm at right now.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
So my question to you guys from your dating expierences does age matter? Do you see a huge difference. The only difference I see is that younger woman are usually in college and not financially established. They also like to party a bit more. But that is offset by older woman being miserable because they are not married.
Last year I hooked up with a 22 year old - we ended up back at her apartment, with her three other roommates. The next morning a massive snowstorm stranded me at her place for half the day, and I was stuck with these four annoying, broke, messy, drama-seeking college broads (at least they were all hot) that I couldn't relate to even on a theoretical level. The age gap may have only been four years but the maturity/life experience gap was about 20. To make things worse, later on this girl would not stop calling me.

Unless it's easy, zero-strings attached sex, 23 is as low as I'll go now. They have to be at least semi-functional adults by that age.

armadon said:
I prefer chicks between 23-30. That seems to be the best range for me where I'm at right now.
Ditto.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Last year I hooked up with a 22 year old - we ended up back at her apartment, with her three other roommates. The next morning a massive snowstorm stranded me at her place for half the day, and I was stuck with these four annoying, broke, messy, drama-seeking college broads (at least they were all hot) that I couldn't relate to even on a theoretical level. The age gap may have only been four years but the maturity/life experience gap was about 20. To make things worse, later on this girl would not stop calling me.

Unless it's easy, zero-strings attached sex, 23 is as low as I'll go now. They have to be at least semi-functional adults by that age.

Ditto.

Yeah but could've had the same experience or worse if it had been four 32 year old female roomates. Although I realize that scenario is mostly hypothetical.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Older woman have equally shltty finances. They may charge things up to wazoo and hope for a chump to pay for it. Also, they are more cynical, want to get married and have kids sooner, and are in worse physical shape. I see no reason to choose the older ones.

As for immaturity, I've seen it at ALL ages. This depends on the woman, not the age. So I say go for younger and get more for your money that way.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with posters around here is that they are afraid. People take things too seriously. Why can't you just have a relationship and just have fun. I'd date a 22 year old, heck I'd seriously date an 18 year old. Not because I think she'd make a great wife or a great relationship but because it would be a helluva time. People don't just do things for the sake of having fun around here.

Whats the point of living if you can't have fun? Thats always been my take on life.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are said to mature earlier, but I think that's a bit deceptive. They a mature on a curve with a lot of it front loaded. Guys are more linear. The only thing older women have going for them over younger ones is they are easier to nail and dead easy to retain. In fact ditching them is often the trick if they're over 30 or so.

Oh, you can take them into a bar with you. The really young ones you can't.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The problem with posters around here is that they are afraid. People take things too seriously. Why can't you just have a relationship and just have fun.

Bottle it, sell it, make millions. It's because for a lot of guys "fun" brings up way too much crap that's buried deep, which is why inner game is important. What's fun for you is terrifying to someone else. I think I'm leaning towards the fun side myself.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on what type of "relationship" you are looking for at the time.

age really doesnt/shouldnt matter. i went out this weekend and there were to HB8s easliy around 36-37 yrs old. both really immature. made "giggling" jokes and comments. they were def. into me and my crew but i found them to be immature.

at home i knew this 22yr old who went out to eat after work and went home to read a book.

bottom line: dont judge a book by its cover based on her age.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The problem with posters around here is that they are afraid. People take things too seriously. Why can't you just have a relationship and just have fun. I'd date a 22 year old, heck I'd seriously date an 18 year old. Not because I think she'd make a great wife or a great relationship but because it would be a helluva time. People don't just do things for the sake of having fun around here.

Whats the point of living if you can't have fun? Thats always been my take on life.
I agree MacAvoy sometimes we all sweat things that if you look closely don't really matter. I myself have been guilty of this plenty of times. The key is I at times get into arguments with woman I am dating about the stupidest things. I cry about how they are not right for me and all this crap. Who cares I probably won't marry the b1tch anyway. Thanks macAvoy your post made alot of sense and I noticed lately your posts have improved tremendously. You have been very positive and are an asset to sosuave. Keep up the good work:up:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from 'being legal' I think once past a certain stage (and people cross this at different ages), it won't matter how old the girl is.

What I mean is, once the girl becomes (mentally) an 'adult' then her age doesn't matter as much as her values and life experience and goals, etc. Someone who has the maturity of an adult, but the life experience of a 22 year old can be dealt with a lot easier than a 32 year old 'woman' who never grew up. The 22 year old in this case may look to you for guidance and make mistakes based on lack of experience while the 32 year old will throw a temper tantrum when things don't go her way.

The problem most men run into, and I think the OP did but may not realize it, is that most women these days are children trapped in (biologically) adult bodies.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience lately...any girl I date over 27 who is not married, with no kids start looking to lock me down after a couple of months. They want a relationship and not just being FBs. Some come at me even faster than that. A good friend of mine is 28 and 8 of her friends are pregnant and just got married, now she feels the "pressure" to do as they do. She's desperately looking for a man to 'settle down' with. Of course she's not looking at me...she told me that I'm a filthy manwhor. hehe.

I try to date in the 23-26 range, or the over 30 with kids.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I think the best age is 25-30, however I've found it's really easy to make assumptions about women, once you find out their age. That's a trap to not fall into. I recently had a short fling with an older gal who was 39. I assumed she was more mature, that was a big mistake.

It's best to treat all women, regardless of age, the same, IMO. Women of all ages are looking for the same thing really, a confident man that has his sh!t together.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not date a woman that is under 25. That is because I am 40. Would I have sex with her? Of course, if she is old enough to drink, I have no issues with that.

I personally consider women prime years to be around the 27-31 range. And men to be 35-42. That is when putting EVERYTHING into perspective.

But if I was younger (28-32) and wanted to be married...then I would say a woman over 21 but under 25 is perfect, because you can actually influence her more (mold her more). As long as you are fair and a leader. And you can lead her and yourself to your respective prime years together. And to your past prime years too (her menopause and your lower libido years).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now...who I date? I personally have different aspirations in life. So, I date whoever enhance that part of my life and does not slow me down.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Women are said to mature earlier, but I think that's a bit deceptive. They a mature on a curve with a lot of it front loaded. Guys are more linear. The only thing older women have going for them over younger ones is they are easier to nail and dead easy to retain. In fact ditching them is often the trick if they're over 30 or so.
Beautiful observation!

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 and my range is variable. I dated a girl in the last 6 months that was 26. Now she actually had her stuff together, and was all about me. I've also dated a 31 YO that was bat sh#% crazy BPD. In the spin category right now I still have the 26 YO, and one that's 32, 34, 35, and 38. Each is different. The 34-38 YO's are looking for permanent buy in. So's the 26 YO. The 32 is free lance. So far I have not seen her try to lock me in. Game's still early on that one. She's probably playing some heavy field work herself.
I totally agree with Big J. The older they are, the easier to get them to the bedroom, and the more difficulty you will have in getting rid of them if you pull the eject handle. Same can be said for a BPD chick of any age.
Basically decide what you want. LTR's are typically easier with older (not every case). Games are more often seen with younger.
Not sure that I agree with LatinoMan. I got married young, was the Army pilot leader husband and my young bride was not moldable. She decided to believe the modern woman power trip, and I jettisoned her. You may find one that is easiest to mold at that age, you also may find one that appears that way. When in fact she was acting to secure your provisioning.

Good topic,

KC

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot mold a woman with a LOT of drama and mistrust in her past. She MIGHT make you believe you have molded her (especially if she is over 35)...I call that "bait"...then once she hooks you...she changes...I call that "switch".

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L-Man, in my case we married early 20's. Ex-wifey played the in love actress, me the Capn Save a Ho. Yes, she had trust/ family abuse issues. I realized over the next few years that she was on an agenda. I was the provider for her happiness. Deep down she was too selfish once (her needs) were not being fulfilled fast enough. The acting ended. I filed for divorce and left that negative energy.

Sure it was bait and switch (from a 21-27 YO) The funny part, is now I've achieved a wonderful standard of living beyond what she had hoped for, I've stayed in better shape than most 25 year olds. Her loss. She was your typical caught up in the now now now gotta have it now...