Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger girls (kind of like the Jailbait thread)

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to get more discussion going since this topic wont be hijacked with whose country is the best. I'm a fan of discussions, but if it is way off topic, prefer it have its own post and not hijack another one.

Anyway, thoughts on Society, and the whole... Dating younger deal.

Here is my question, when you were in high school, for those that are older and out, you probably had a few girlfriends. I know I had 4 or 5, and never did it cross my mind what her age was, because after all, we were in high school. Your girls are going to be 16, 17, and 18. MAYBE 15.

Now when I was a Senior I dated a freshmen, and it was no questions asked. We went to football games, dances, were in band together, etc etc.

So we all know, YES, people date in high school, or go out, or what ever. People do have relationships.

Now when your older like me, or even 21+ and you say... I think that 17yr old girl is pretty smoking, people go... Your going to jail (as a joke) or that's gross.

Now why is it gross? Cause your older? If you were 17 it wouldn't be gross or wrong. That girl may be dating someone or has in school, so what gives?

I even think about going from 17-18. How much of a difference is there in 1yr? Or what if she was 17 one week ago and now 18? Does she automatically have life figured out? NO.

I mean sure you have limits, and no one talks about dating a 11yr old, but at 17 and 18 I dont see what's wrong with it. Some 18yr olds are in college.

For instance, if no one knew my age, I could pull off going into a high school, and get yelled at for not having a hall pass when I graduated 10yrs ago. I would look JUST like they do, or even younger than some. I could go in there, sit in a class, mack on the girls, and they would think i'm a new student, no questions asked.

So because I am 9 or 10yrs younger why does that complicate it? I got my diploma... So what. I have a degree from college....So what.

Am I more mature, or supposed to be, so that's what makes it weird in people's eyes? You'll hear... You older guys are dirty old men. We aren't 40 or 50.

Aside from the whole topic on emotional garbage and mental crap on sex, I see nothing wrong with dating a woman that age 17 or 18. I did when I was that age, and I had a good time, and clicked with a few. In fact my BEST relationship was with the youngest woman I ever dated. NO ONE has even come close. So I cant say that all the younger ones are just crappy. She was 18 at the time and I was 23, and I had planned on marrying the woman.

Anyway, just some thoughts. People go... Oh she's just a baby, but did you ever say that in high school when you were 17? Sorry so and so... your just a baby, and I cant date you. Your the same age too idiot. Yeah well, what ever. lol

Dude_man123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 19 and talking to a girl who is about to be 17 (she 16 for a few more weeks) and i just turned 19 about 2 weeks ago. So, its really only a two year difference between us. It just sucks cause if we do anything I could go to jail...

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, as much as i agree that some 17 year olds are HOT and more mature than 25 year olds, there has to be some limit by the law.

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule of thumb is for minimum age is:

(Your Age/2) +6

Just make sure it's legal for you.

Typically a year makes a big difference when you're in your teens and early 20s. When you get to your upper 20s and beyond, a year here or there makes no difference in maturity level, experience, compatibility, etc.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule of thumb is "whatever I like", but if I had to create some BS formula it would be more like (a/3)+12 or so for minimum, and (a/2)+9 for maximum.

So for example a 21 year old guy should be looking for 19 year olds, a 30 year old guy should look from 22 to 24, a 39 year old guy from 25 to 29 and so on.

Biologically, if they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed. Everything else is societal conventions.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
habdragon08 said:
well, as much as i agree that some 17 year olds are HOT and more mature than 25 year olds, there has to be some limit by the law.
And this is true, and this is why there are laws. Some are 16, 17, or 18. Average age is 16 if you follow that chart in the last thread.

My thing that usually does it, is that if I want to have a drink at a nice place... No one under 21 can. If I want to get married in the next few years... I cant be dating someone 17 or 18.

I've never dated anyone younger than 5yrs so I cant say what it would be like, but if I connected with someone 18, i'd be ok with it, if she wasn't the dumb high school chick. And this you find alot. Great, she's in high school, so i'm going to hear about this BS high school crap when I could care less.

And some 17yr olds or 18yr olds are smarter than 25yr olds and vice versa.
You never know. Some are REALLY mature and you're like whoa, did you just grow up too quick or what? You sound like a nagging wife, or you'd think she was really in her late 20's.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen, I am telling you man, you live in the wrong country.. not to get political again.. but let me tell you ..

For example in the UK, 16 yr olds are perfectly legal and are for all intents and purposes considered "adult". In the UK a 30 year old dating a 16 yr old might get a second glance, but nothing more than that. Many girls move out at 16 and are living with their boyfriends..

I would say, if you find an 18 yr old that you think is hot.. don't hold back.. I say 18 because in the US, the society is so screwed up.. so stick to 18.. that is all..