Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger girl?

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in college at a small university. I moved here about 4 months ago. I've just been through one semester. I gotta little job at a resteraunt that doesn't pay that much, but it gets me through alright.

At this little resteraunt their works a girl. This girl is only 17. She is very pretty and smart. BUT.. she is still in high school. I can tell that she is intersted in me over the rest of the guys that work there.

Now I'm not trying to get serious at all with this girl. I just think that it might be kinda fun to always have one to fall back on when those lonely nights come rolling around like they normally do.

I'm still looking and flirting with the girls at the university and will be more serious with those.

My question is.. will hooking up with this younger girl ruin my chances at all with other girls. I mean I don't know what she is looking for in a guy (note: she is still in high school) but I just want someone that might wanna come over and watch a movie once in a while when I'm not busy macking on the girls at the bar or studying.

I normally would never think of wasting my time on someone so young. And I'm not no pedifile or anything like that so don't start with the remarks.

Do these thoughts make me look bad?

Reaction score
Yes, you are pure evil for admiring a girl 4 years younger than you!!:rolleyes:

Is it against the law? Check your state/country statutes!!

A girl +20 years younger than me is not out of my purview!!! You'll understand as you get older!!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it! Why not?

The only problem with 17yo girls is they can get pretty infatuated with you... just before they turn into leeches you can't get rid of.

Set out the groundrules at the start